Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2020, 10:31 PM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Yous might be the dumbest mofo on the whole of ECCIE, Clay. A true son of the Great White South.

Why dont yous hook up with Austin Allen? Yous are both in the same part of Texas, eh?

How’s your uncle Sid Phyllis?

And what Pedsy said.
Was he at yous cave warming party in Austin...ASSWIPE??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:38 PM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Yssup Rider likes being buttfucked.
Funny how you skipped over my question. Let's not do that this time. Answer the question. Why the fuck did you have the most posts bad mouthing black people in that NBA thread under the handle you ran from? Don't be a pussy. Own it and be honest. Don't act like a scared bitch. You typed all of that hateful shit so own it and be honest.

I don't know whether Yssup Rider is posting under another handle, but who the fuck are you to give him shit if he actually is after all of the handles you ran from? I understand other dudes giving him shit, but they are stand up enough guys who at least didn't run from any handles like a pussy like you did.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:39 PM   #33
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Was he at yous cave warming party in Austin...ASSWIPE??
Yous sure are all over a white supremacist thread, Mr. Dime Store Blowjob!

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:42 PM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Your pure ignorance cracks me up. You're a Jew and you are giving a self proclaimed white supremacist tips about finding a white supremacist hooker. If the idiot OP is actually a white supremacist, HE FUCKING HATES YOU!!! Are you really this stupid?

You claim to not be racist. If they did not remove that NBA thread that included one of your old handles that you ran from, I could show that your stupid old Jew ass was the top poster in that thread. Why were you all over that thread spewing your disdain for black people?

Don't run from a handle and try to change your persona and try to act tolerant and then tell on yourself like the fool you are. Be a man and own it. Saying you are not racist because you have fucked black hookers means nothing, dipshit. I didn't need to take a black history class and sociology class in undergrad to realize how fucking stupid that sounds. You really are quite the old stupid Jew. LOL

The only thing you have in common with the OP is that you both hate black people. You're too stupid to know that he also hates your people if he is who he says he is. Stop being stupid and use some common sense.
I think your premise is based upon some outdated thoughts on the subject of "white"-Jewish relations. While some bad actors in the past felt anger towards the Jewish people in America because a few dumbfucks who happened to be Jewish helped destroy American society by overcompensating for the injustice of slavery against blacks, they were really just using black people for their own political agenda in a fashion similar to the current political left.

Knowing how easy it is to coast through a typical Ivy League college with the 98% graduation rate I can see how the nuance escapes you, you anti-Semite little cowardly bitch!

Stop acting tough when everyone has seen by your own statements you were too scared to show up for your beating!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:45 PM   #35
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny how you skipped over my question. Let's not do that this time. Answer the question. Why the fuck did you have the most posts bad mouthing black people in that NBA thread under the handle you ran from? Don't be a pussy. Own it and be honest. Don't act like a scared bitch. You typed that hateful shit so own it and be honest.

I don't know whether Yssup Rider is under another handle, but who the fuck are you to give him shit if he actually is?
Please link the thread in question you ignorant little pussy!
Old 03-08-2020, 12:25 AM   #36
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I can't link the thread in question and you know that fact, dipshit. If it was not removed, I would have already done so to laugh about what a complete racist fool you are.

You know the terms. You show me proof of concept about money. I'm, not showing you proof of my Ivy League degrees and beating your old ass up for free. You so couldn't have picked a worst guy than me. I prove I have an Ivy League degree for $100K and I'll show you that I am every inch of 6'4" and I would beat the shit out of your pathetic old Jew ass. I'm not doing this shit for free. I've got better shit to do with my time so we put big money on this shit. Just FYI, your stupid old Jew ass would be out of $200K and hospital bills for yourself in no time if you are good for it

Don't give me the fucking address on Super Bowl Sunday to a police station clown if you are serious about anything. That's not how it works to any sane human being who actually watches NFL games. That's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Your stupid old Jew ass knows that I am the last guy who you should meet. Stop talking tough, you old bitch. I'm so not the one. I'm doing you a huge favor. Or bet me that $200K and lose it to see whether I am full of shit. Bring my cash. I'm not meeting a fucking old Jew loser like you for free to show what I am about.

Edit: You still skipped over my question about all of the racist shit you posted in that NBA thread that was removed, bitch.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:50 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. I'm, not showing you proof of my Ivy League degrees ...
You do with every ignorant post of yours. No wonder Bernie et al believe education should be "free"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:57 AM   #38
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can't link the thread in question and you know that fact, dipshit. If it was not removed, I would have already done so to laugh about what a complete racist fool you are.

You know the terms. You show me proof of concept about money. I'm, not showing you proof of my Ivy League degrees and beating your old ass up for free. You so couldn't have picked a worst guy than me. I prove I have an Ivy League degree for $100K and I'll show you that I am every inch of 6'4" and I would beat the shit out of your pathetic old Jew ass. I'm not doing this shit for free. I've got better shit to do with my time so we put big money on this shit. Just FYI, your stupid old Jew ass would be out of $200K and hospital bills for yourself in no time if you are good for it

Don't give me the fucking address on Super Bowl Sunday to a police station clown if you are serious about anything. That's not how it works to any sane human being who actually watches NFL games. That's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Your stupid old Jew ass knows that I am the last guy who you should meet. Stop talking tough, you old bitch. I'm so not the one. I'm doing you a huge favor. Or bet me that $200K and lose it to see whether I am full of shit. Bring my cash. I'm not meeting a fucking old Jew loser like you for free to show what I am about.

Edit: You still skipped over my question about all of the racist shit you posted in that NBA thread that was removed, bitch.
You are a pathetic anti-Semitic loser.

I was there you little punk - I wasn't scared to show up so fuck you, faggot! Our meet time was noon - the Super Bowl wasn't until hours later. How many chips and beer do you have to consume to withstand the boring pregame conversation for 4-5 hours!

Without a link to the thread we have no evidence to debate. How am I supposed to know what was in some thread you are referencing that was deleted? I don't remember anything specific about the NBA being discussed on this board on some super thread - who would?

Fuck - you are a stupid blow hard!
Old 03-08-2020, 07:27 AM   #39
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It seems that it is, from what I see on TV, difficult to figure out what “White Supremacists” think are superior over, since their IQ’s seem to be on the lower end of the scale.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:48 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It seems that it is, from what I see on TV, difficult to figure out what “White Supremacists” think are superior over, since their IQ’s seem to be on the lower end of the scale.
How do you know Biden's IQ?

His boss taught him right!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:21 PM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You are a pathetic anti-Semitic loser.
You get what you get from me only because you know the vitriol shit you said about black people with your other handles. You can play stupid about that all you want, but you know what you posted.

You said in a previous post that some black people were "decent" and "reasonable". You know who else was? His name was Ted Bundy before he became a serial killer. That's hardly a glowing endorsement of anyone and especially any race you racist jackass.

I went to school with a lot of Jewish people and I am still friends with many of them today. The thing is, when you bad mouth black people you are bad mouthing my friends. If someone bad mouthed Jewish people, they would be getting the same shit from me for being a piece of shit like you.

As far as meeting you to fight, that was even more stupid than your love letter thread to hookers, dipshit. Both made absolutely no sense to anyone with half a brain.

And Lexus Lover, have your nursing home feed you some jello and teach your senile old ass how to multi quote on a whore board. It's not that hard to figure out, dummy.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:56 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And Lexus Lover, have your nursing home feed you some jello and teach your senile old ass how to multi quote on a whore board. It's not that hard to figure out, dummy.
LexusLover is going to put a dress and make-up on so Clay can fuck a old white racist!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:25 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I'm not showing you proof of my Ivy League degrees and beating your old ass up for free. You so couldn't have picked a worst (sic) guy than me. I prove I have an Ivy League degree for $100K and I'll show you that I am every inch of 6'4" and I would beat the shit out of your pathetic old Jew ass. I'm not doing this shit for free. I've got better shit to do with my time so we put big money on this shit. Just FYI, your stupid old Jew ass would be out of $200K and hospital bills for yourself in no time if you are good for it

Quote:
You said in a previous post that some black people were "decent" and "reasonable". You know who else was? His name was Ted Bundy before he became a serial killer. That's hardly a glowing endorsement of anyone and especially any race you racist jackass.

I went to school with a lot of Jewish people and I am still friends with many of them today. The thing is, when you bad mouth black people you are bad mouthing my friends. If someone bad mouthed Jewish people, they would be getting the same shit from me for being a piece of shit like you.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:38 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I see out hall monitor is back.

Where you been? A Trump economic summit to parrot 3 plus % growth!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women