Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47571
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2024, 12:46 PM   #31
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Immigration isn't being handled properly. Blaming Trump is too easy, it's much more complicated than that.
Another person making my point. I’m not blaming Trump or Biden for the influx of people wanting to migrate to the usa. I’m blaming both sides for refusing to do anything about it. We’ve finally come to a place where Republicans have some leverage to get a border bill passed, full of republican solutions, and instead of getting the bill passed it’s turned into a campaign issue.

I can blame Trump and the maga cult for that.

What really bothers me is that this bill would increase the rate of deportation of the illegal immigrants in this country. It would also start to increase the number of immigrants at the border who are turned away. All done legally.

But republicans refuse to pass it not because it wouldn’t work but because it doesn’t solve the problem in the way they want it to. What exactly is the public supposed to think when MAGA republicans blow up the process this way?
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:57 PM   #32
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Another person making my point. I’m not blaming Trump or Biden for the influx of people wanting to migrate to the usa. I’m blaming both sides for refusing to do anything about it. We’ve finally come to a place where Republicans have some leverage to get a border bill passed, full of republican solutions, and instead of getting the bill passed it’s turned into a campaign issue.

I can blame Trump and the maga cult for that.

What really bothers me is that this bill would increase the rate of deportation of the illegal immigrants in this country. It would also start to increase the number of immigrants at the border who are turned away. All done legally.

But republicans refuse to pass it not because it wouldn’t work but because it doesn’t solve the problem in the way they want it to. What exactly is the public supposed to think when MAGA republicans blow up the process this way?
The Problem won't be solved until this Country has real leadership. We don't have real leadership. That's been my point.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 01:42 PM   #33
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Good point.

Quote:
The Problem won't be solved until this Country has real leadership. We don't have real leadership. That's been my point.
You are not wrong but I would argue its more about accountability.
If representatives do not feel they are getting voted out if immigration issues are not addressed they continue to pass the buck in part because pissing off Hispanic voters is a real concern.

I recently caught a bit of Chris Cuomo trying to argue that having an ID is just too big a hurdle for someone and he was shot down but just another example of the lengths people will go. Many localities do have options for people without a current photo ID but either way I don't like ID requirements but feel its needed especially with the number of illegals currently in the US.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 01:59 PM   #34
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
How the hell are we supposed to have real leadership when half the country believes that the election was stolen or rigged. The problem isn’t on the democratic side but on the people who want to blow up the election process because they don’t like the outcome.

You had the opportunity to choose new leadership by impeaching the orange clown after January 6th but you failed to do it. This in my opinion is the defining moment that split the Republican party.

Until you get rid of Trump and start coming up with some real solutions that are acceptable to the majority of the public your party will never be able to achieve the kind of majority that they had under Reagan.
Old 03-11-2024, 02:04 PM   #35
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
If representatives do not feel they are getting voted out if immigration issues are not addressed they continue to pass the buck in part because pissing off Hispanic voters is a real concern.

I recently caught a bit of Chris Cuomo trying to argue that having an ID is just too big a hurdle for someone and he was shot down but just another example of the lengths people will go. Many localities do have options for people without a current photo ID but either way I don't like ID requirements but feel its needed especially with the number of illegals currently in the US.
I for one would be happy with a national ID. I would also like to see mandatory voter registration along with it. However I don’t see that ever happening.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:51 PM   #36
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
How the hell are we supposed to have real leadership when half the country believes that the election was stolen or rigged. The problem isn’t on the democratic side but on the people who want to blow up the election process because they don’t like the outcome.

You had the opportunity to choose new leadership by impeaching the orange clown after January 6th but you failed to do it. This in my opinion is the defining moment that split the Republican party.

Until you get rid of Trump and start coming up with some real solutions that are acceptable to the majority of the public your party will never be able to achieve the kind of majority that they had under Reagan.
Trump is the moderate candidate in this race on nearly every policy position. His policies are far closer to the majority of Americans than Biden’s, who is WAY left of the average citizen. Biden, or whoever it is that is pulling his strings, is a radical. It’s a very small segment of the country that align with far left doctrine, and that’s who Biden is pandering to.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 05:48 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Good for him.

MAGAs ought to be on board with that 100%. Voter ID laws are voter suppression, which as we know, stands in the way of free and fair elections. Good job, Justice Garland.

And yes, you are ridiculously wrong. Spreading misinformation for a change.

What’s next, the AG favors non-citizens running for federal office? Oh wait, y’all have done that one already.

hahahshshshshahahahaha

this should be interesting yeah? what exactly does "Toughie" Garland think he can do about the FACT that the US Constitution grants to the States the power to regulate their voting and the laws that apply to it?

oh he'll file a bunch of useless lawsuits making bullshit claims of "voter suppression" and "discrimination" which will all be rejected by the Supreme Court.

Quote:
First of all Democrats want immigrants to be able to earn their citizenship and then, if they want to, they can vote or take any job a citizen is eligible for.

Yes, Trump is attempting to destroy our democracy and the rule of law. If you want to follow the law then you should urge your representatives to pass the border bill that Trump scuttled. Executive Actions only get you so far. New law is required for us to start to come to grips with our current situation.

Trump scuttled nothing and that bill was a piece of shit where the Democrats insisted for aid to Ukraine "in exchange" for doing what is already law.. Protect the Border.

Quote:
It’s pretty obvious that Trump is the leader of the party. The party is involved in government. Therefore Trump has power in government.

Democrats are not “pretending” to want to solve the problem. They made a good faith effort to solve the problem by working across the aisle with the sane republicans still in office. Unfortunately Trump made some phone calls to Mike Johnson and a few others letting them know that he wanted to run on the immigration issue. That’s why congress voted against it. Because they want to fight instead of govern.

nope. they are intentionally not solving the problem ..

a problem they created.

Quote:
I for one would be happy with a national ID. I would also like to see mandatory voter registration along with it. However I don’t see that ever happening.

a national id? why? what's that gonna solve? you realize that the battle cry of the left is that requiring an ID to vote is "discrimination" to minorities and the elderly.

oh and by the way there already is a national id .. it's called a passport.and it's voluntary.

so how's a mandatory national id gonna fix anything?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 06:55 PM   #38
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
a national id? why? what's that gonna solve? you realize that the battle cry of the left is that requiring an ID to vote is "discrimination" to minorities and the elderly.

oh and by the way there already is a national id .. it's called a passport.and it's voluntary.

so how's a mandatory national id gonna fix anything?
First of all the reason Voter ID requirements are discriminatory is because it can be incredibly difficult to get replacement ID if you don’t have the time, energy and money to get or keep the documents necessary for the process. I had to do it once myself and I found the process so difficult that I now have a passport i’ve never used as a second form of ID.

A national ID card done properly can and should streamline the process as well as make it easier to verify someone is not voting in multiple districts or states.

Making it mandatory means that the burden is moved from the individual to the state. Getting an ID document should be as simple and easy as possible.
Old 03-11-2024, 08:01 PM   #39
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yeah, and I remember when half the country was convinced that an election was influenced by Collusion with a foreign country remember Russia.
Old 03-11-2024, 08:06 PM   #40
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post

Accountability is certainly a factor and the chicken shit leaders in this country don't seem to think accountability is for someone else not them.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:19 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
First of all the reason Voter ID requirements are discriminatory is because it can be incredibly difficult to get replacement ID if you don’t have the time, energy and money to get or keep the documents necessary for the process. I had to do it once myself and I found the process so difficult that I now have a passport i’ve never used as a second form of ID.

A national ID card done properly can and should streamline the process as well as make it easier to verify someone is not voting in multiple districts or states.

Making it mandatory means that the burden is moved from the individual to the state. Getting an ID document should be as simple and easy as possible.

that's not discrimination. why does the left continue to falsely claim this? it in itself is racist by the contention "minorities" can't function in society. nonsense.

what do you think the reaction of actual minorities would be if you asked them if they have an id and if they knew how to obtain one?

they'd be incredulous with good reason

so let's ask shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2LpFkVfYk

watch this video and see what the "left" thinks is true and what is really true .. from the "oppressed minorities" themselves.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:39 AM   #42
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's not discrimination. why does the left continue to falsely claim this? it in itself is racist by the contention "minorities" can't function in society. nonsense.

what do you think the reaction of actual minorities would be if you asked them if they have an id and if they knew how to obtain one?

they'd be incredulous with good reason

so let's ask shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2LpFkVfYk

watch this video and see what the "left" thinks is true and what is really true .. from the "oppressed minorities" themselves.
It’s not discriminatory towards minorities specifically but rather the poor in general. A proper ID is a requirement to exist in a modern society. The harder it is to get one or more specifically to get a replacement the more likely you won’t vote. Before 9/11 getting a replacement ID was fairly easy.

The last time I had to get a replacement ID I had to get my employer to create a picture employee badge that I could show the Social Security office to prove who I was. With the SSN card and the employee badge I was able to get a new drivers license. With the drivers license I was able to get a passport.

Imagine you were homeless and had lost all your Identification and didn’t have a job. Becoming a real person again can be a real trial. And without an ID you can’t vote in Texas.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:52 AM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
It’s not discriminatory towards minorities specifically but rather the poor in general. A proper ID is a requirement to exist in a modern society. The harder it is to get one or more specifically to get a replacement the more likely you won’t vote. Before 9/11 getting a replacement ID was fairly easy.

The last time I had to get a replacement ID I had to get my employer to create a picture employee badge that I could show the Social Security office to prove who I was. With the SSN card and the employee badge I was able to get a new drivers license. With the drivers license I was able to get a passport.

Imagine you were homeless and had lost all your Identification and didn’t have a job. Becoming a real person again can be a real trial. And without an ID you can’t vote in Texas.

ah! so you admit all along it's not about minorities and not discrimination! that's progress!!

bahahaaaa

if it took you 2 hours to replace your id would you call that voter discrimination?

bahahaaaa
Old 03-12-2024, 01:57 AM   #44
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
ah! so you admit all along it's not about minorities and not discrimination! that's progress!!

if it took you 2 hours to replace your id would you call that voter discrimination?
Nope that would be a great improvement. But my point is that if you are going to require a picture ID before you can vote it behooves the government to be able to provide you with an ID as easily as possible. Surely you can get behind that.
Old 03-12-2024, 02:01 AM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Nope that would be a great improvement.

so two hours of your life to replace an id to vote, get employment, take a loan for a car, a house, is an "inconvenience" .. interesting.

well don't lose that id!

bahahahaaaaa

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women