Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160697
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40339
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35427
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #31
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Not technically a "god", but give it go if you want. What makes YHWH a greater god than Confucious?
Confucius sayings subject to ridicule, but my man Solomon, he no fool!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You shut the fuck up, pig breath!
Also, I rescind my offer to leave based upon trusting you to make any donations - fuck you.
Offer still stands for other, more intelligent posters than Yssup -shouldn't be too hard to find - he doesn't even recognize his own friends.
You're a lying, self-promoting sack of shit. Again, you are NOT representative of our people ... Not even the fringe of our people who don't come close to our level of hypocrisy.

Shall I continue, "brother?"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Great discussion Whiny. You're quite the theologian.

when you're not on your knees sucking off vagrant bus riders, that is!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #34
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're a lying, self-promoting sack of shit. Again, you are NOT representative of our people ... Not even the fringe of our people who don't come close to our level of hypocrisy.

Shall I continue, "brother?"
Give it your best shot - your method of representing our people hasn't won many people over to our side, either.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #35
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

COG, I'm not good at comparative religion - what does Buddha believe in?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The fact is, JL, there is nothing that proves your god is any more important than anyone else's, or no god, for that matter. I'm not an atheist, but come on, YHWH supported genocide, infanticide, fratricide among other detestable practices. And this is the guy who demands you make refugees of thousands of families who have lived on a certain parcel of real estate for 2000 years, because YHWH wants your people to have it? Seriously, that's bullshit.

But I can answer the Buddha question. In fact, I was in line at a pizza place right behind the Buddha. I heard him tell the clerk, "Make me one with everything."
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:52 AM   #37
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The fact is, JL, there is nothing that proves your god is any more important than anyone else's, or no god, for that matter. I'm not an atheist, but come on, YHWH supported genocide, infanticide, fratricide among other detestable practices. And this is the guy who demands you make refugees of thousands of families who have lived on a certain parcel of real estate for 2000 years, because YHWH wants your people to have it? Seriously, that's bullshit.

But I can answer the Buddha question. In fact, I was in line at a pizza place right behind the Buddha. I heard him tell the clerk, "Make me one with everything."
Oh, that guy - surely you believe YHWH is better than him?
Anyway, it is a matter of belief. Each item you refer to as detestable has its own explanation, but I'm assuming you understand them but don't buy it.
Anyway, the land is ours.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Give it your best shot - your method of representing our people hasn't won many people over to our side, either.
It is not my intention to gain followers for Judaism. People are entitled to their own religious beliefs ... It says so in the fucking constitution. First fucking amendment.

Our people do not need representing in this forum.

and I am particularly disappointed if others think that your views are those of all Jewish people.

You're a hypocrite and a blasphemer.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It is not my intention to gain followers for Judaism. People are entitled to their own religious beliefs ... It says so in the fucking constitution. First fucking amendment.

Our people do not need representing in this forum.

and I am particularly disappointed if others think that your views are those of all Jewish people.

You're a hypocrite and a blasphemer.
You are an asshole who has no friends. Additionally, people are well aware of the spectrum of beliefs the Jewish people hold.
If you are ashamed of fucking girls for money and it conflicts with your religious beliefs, then why don't you stop, dickhead?
Old 05-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #40
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You are an asshole who has no friends. Additionally, people are well aware of the spectrum of beliefs the Jewish people hold.
If you are ashamed of fucking girls for money and it conflicts with your religious beliefs, then why don't you stop, dickhead?
I'm actually unaware of the various specific beliefs that Judaism adheres to. However, since I'm not Jewish, it's not a big deal to me.

Towards the idea of religious beliefs and prostitution though, how do you personally reconcile what we do in the hobby with your religious beliefs? I was under the impression that Judaism generally forbids prostitution or adultery (assuming you're married?) as well?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
I'm actually unaware of the various specific beliefs that Judaism adheres to. However, since I'm not Jewish, it's not a big deal to me.

Towards the idea of religious beliefs and prostitution though, how do you personally reconcile what we do in the hobby with your religious beliefs? I was under the impression that Judaism generally forbids prostitution or adultery (assuming you're married?) as well?
I was referring to the divergent political opinions of Jewish people.

Abraham married Sarah and Hagar - who am I to judge him? That covers polygamy. I see nothing that specifically prohibits prostitution.

From Wikipedia:
Prostitution in Israel is legal, but organized prostitution in the form of brothels and pimping is prohibited
An organization calling itself the Task Force on Human Trafficking claims that every month, men in Israel visit brothels up to one million times.[10]
The sex trade in Israel generates up to $2 billion in revenue a year.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #42
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
I was referring to the divergent political opinions of Jewish people.

Abraham married Sarah and Hagar - who am I to judge him? That covers polygamy. I see nothing that specifically prohibits prostitution.

From Wikipedia:
Prostitution in Israel is legal, but organized prostitution in the form of brothels and pimping is prohibited
An organization calling itself the Task Force on Human Trafficking claims that every month, men in Israel visit brothels up to one million times.[10]
The sex trade in Israel generates up to $2 billion in revenue a year.
So is polygamy acceptable in Judaism? (I'm honestly curious about that)

From this, it seems to say that Prostitution is generally not allowed in Judaism?

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Sex_and_Sexuality/Jewish_Approaches/Prohibited_Sexual_Relationship s/Prostitution.shtml

Especially given that Judaism follows much of the teachings from the Old Testament of the Bible, which also seems to look down upon Prostitution?

It's interesting that Indy prostitution is legal in Israel, but organized prostitution (of course, what does organized mean?) isn't. However, that doesn't speak to necessarily how prostitution is viewed in Judaism as a whole - or are you saying that since Israel ok's it, Judaism generally ok's it?
Old 05-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #43
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
So is polygamy acceptable in Judaism? (I'm honestly curious about that)

From this, it seems to say that Prostitution is generally not allowed in Judaism?

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Sex_and_Sexuality/Jewish_Approaches/Prohibited_Sexual_Relationship s/Prostitution.shtml

Especially given that Judaism follows much of the teachings from the Old Testament of the Bible, which also seems to look down upon Prostitution?

It's interesting that Indy prostitution is legal in Israel, but organized prostitution (of course, what does organized mean?) isn't. However, that doesn't speak to necessarily how prostitution is viewed in Judaism as a whole - or are you saying that since Israel ok's it, Judaism generally ok's it?
It is actually very complicated and depends on who you are asking. Why don't you visit a Temple and also go to amazon.com and order some books on the subject. Unlike Yssup Rider, I welcome new members.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #44
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
It is actually very complicated and depends on who you are asking. Why don't you visit a Temple and also go to amazon.com and order some books on the subject. Unlike Yssup Rider, I welcome new members.
Interesting. Given that prostitution is indeed such an old profession, it doesn't surprise me that some lines of thought in Judaism would be more accepting of it. Really, intolerence of prostitution is more of a modern belief.

I don't plan on converting, but I always do like discussing religious views with people I'm an Atheist myself, so it always fascinates me to learn why people believe the way they do (and helps me on my curiosity on why -I- can't bring myself to believe in a deity).
Old 05-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The land is not "yours", JL. It was stolen from its rightful owners under the color of law and compassion.

I realize it's there now, and not much can be done to restore it to its rightful inhabitants. But God did not give you that land. European money and American force gave you that land. The Palestinians need to get over it. They are not getting it back, even though it was stolen from them. Just like the native Americans here need to get over so much of their land was stolen, and won't be returned.

If one were a conspiracy theorist, one might think that settling the Jews in the midst of Muslims on traditional Muslim land would be a good formula for promoting perpetual war, and the profits derived therefrom. But that is what a conspiracy theorist might think. Not me.

But don't go off on on some "god" that entitled you to that land. He, She or Whoever does not care about that. That land was taken illegally, and by force. Maybe Israel should pay reparations to the Palestinians, and be done with it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women