Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35608
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't mean revolting as in disgust (which you must be getting used to) by revolting as in opposing oppression.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/educati...170124676.html

http://www.lensaunders.com/wp/?p=4885

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/1966633...nj-high-school

The revolution will be texted?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Whether she has ass or not, Michelle is not big by any stretch of the imagination.

Man, y'all need to stop with this stupid shit. I'm starting to be embarrassed for you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #33
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Whether she has ass or not, Michelle is not big by any stretch of the imagination.

Man, y'all need to stop with this stupid shit. I'm starting to be embarrassed for you.

To white guys, it definitely is a fat ass. Notice, I didn't say "phat" ass [I don't even know WTF "phat" means].........we find it unattractive......we know it was built with jelly donuts......the bitch has no discipline about her eating but tells other people how they should eat.......

what was revolting was that back in 2009, the MSM was trying to push the narrative that Mrs. Odumbo was beautiful....she made various most beautiful people lists and the liberals were talking about her fashion sense.....it was all jaw-dropping stupid......on top of that, they were trying to push the narrative that Odumbo was smart......that was just as inaccurate and crazy.......

the Odumbo family is neither smart, nor attractive.....they are an embarrassment to black people......racism on the part of liberals is the only thing that can explain all this.....black people are being used by the liberals.....the black people are still enslaved, and still being enslaved by liberals......I'm not black so it doesn't matter to me if black people screw themselves........it is a curious thing to watch though.....

ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default why cant everyone be treated as a grown up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
what was revolting was that back in 2009, the MSM was trying to push the narrative that Mrs. Odumbo was beautiful....she made various most beautiful people lists and the liberals were talking about her fashion sense.....it was all jaw-dropping stupid......on top of that, they were trying to push the narrative that Odumbo was smart......that was just as inaccurate and crazy.......

.....they are an embarrassment to black people......racism on the part of liberals is the only thing that can explain all this.....black people are being used by the liberals.....the black people are still enslaved, and still being enslaved by liberals......
the abject obsequiousness of white liberals to blacks is revolting and should be revolting to blacks..

its as if they have to be extra polite and extra extra complimentary of them or else the white liberals may slip up and reveal themselves....reminds me of shakespeare's..."me thinks thou doest protest too much...." only in complimenting blacks not in over spluttering some denial, ....especially to black women and...in giving them the white glove treatment so to speak......

the democrats with press credentials, aka the main stream media, spent the first few years of obama's reign forever complimenting Michelle about her arms..oh so great were her arms..dont her arms look great..look at those arms.. the voice over would go on and on with each appearance of Michelle...so much so Michelle now seldom appears without some sleeveless arm revealing outfit as she took these words to heart.....

ann coulter writes abt how liberals like rachel maddow introduce black guests as being extremely special or “wicked smart,” so complimentary to a fault...with extra sugar on it just in case....while a “poor nerd white guest”, Chris Hayes for example, simply gets a dry, straightforward introduction

it is so revealing of the liberal heart and the racist attitudes they harbor ...how do you treat a small innocent child or some down syndrome person?..like white liberals treat blacks
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the abject obsequiousness of white liberals to blacks is revolting and should be revolting to blacks..

its as if they have to be extra polite and extra extra complimentary of them or else the white liberals may slip up and reveal themselves....reminds me of shakespeare's..."me thinks thou doest protest too much...." only in complimenting blacks not in over spluttering some denial, ....especially to black women and...in giving them the white glove treatment so to speak......

the democrats with press credentials, aka the main stream media, spent the first few years of obama's reign forever complimenting Michelle about her arms..oh so great were her arms..dont her arms look great..look at those arms.. the voice over would go on and on with each appearance of Michelle...so much so Michelle now seldom appears without some sleeveless arm revealing outfit as she took these words to heart.....

ann coulter writes abt how liberals like rachel maddow introduce black guests as being extremely special or “wicked smart,” so complimentary to a fault...with extra sugar on it just in case....while a “poor nerd white guest”, Chris Hayes for example, simply gets a dry, straightforward introduction

it is so revealing of the liberal heart and the racist attitudes they harbor ...how do you treat a small innocent child or some down syndrome person?..like white liberals treat blacks
Exactly. The lib's have gone beyond affirmative action; this is Special Olympics stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Exactly. The lib's have gone beyond affirmative action; this is Special Olympics stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
that episode was astounding but im not sure the fit with what i meant.

oh i get it, even the brain-dead cant be criticized
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #37
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So let me get this straight. Michelle Obama has a big ass, so she is a Liberal hypocrite for advocating healthy lifestyle choices.

Check.
Well it's sort of like a Career Criminal who gives speeches on how to be Law abiding. Wouldn't be very convincing now would it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
that episode was astounding but im not sure the fit with what i meant.

oh i get it, the brain-dead cant even be criticized
That's it. That guy is too stupid to be a Congressman, and no one dares say it. I can't believe that admiral was so patient with his stupid questions.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #39
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well it's sort of like a Career Criminal who gives speeches on how to be Law abiding. Wouldn't be very convincing now would it.
Moochelle could give lectures to school kids; something like, eat your vegetables and exercise or you could end up with a giant ass like me.

Someone should do a movie of "Moochelle vs Godzilla" where she saves DC by sitting on Godzilla.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #40
budman33
Valued Poster

sooo. let me try to summarize,.

When people are using foodstamps Republicans say they should not be able to use them to eat crappy mcDonalds-ish food

And when kids are eating Federally subsidized lunches they should be able to eat whatever crap they want.

can you guys pick a stance and stick to it?

p.s. Lady Obama isnt on foodstamps and isnt eating school lunches so what does her ass have to do with anything?
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #41
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
sooo. let me try to summarize,.

When people are using foodstamps Republicans say they should not be able to use them to eat crappy mcDonalds-ish food

And when kids are eating Federally subsidized lunches they should be able to eat whatever crap they want.

can you guys pick a stance and stick to it?

p.s. Lady Obama isnt on foodstamps and isnt eating school lunches so what does her ass have to do with anything?

Hey, dumbass, your question about the relevance of Moochelle's ass has been answered already....you liberal scum are lazy mofo's.....read the fucking thread dickhead! you libtards won't fucking read to save your lives.....

Pick a stance and stick with it? What about children are hungry, but we got an childhood obesity epidemic.....what kind of fucking contradiction is that?!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

the figure may be higher now, but 60% of kids get free or subsidized food at school.....do 60% of families need financial help to feed their kids?.....how stupid is that, unless of course, marxist redistribution is the goal, but that in and of itself is stupid......if only you liberal filth could control your greed and envy........
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #42
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm already bored with this ridiculous bullshit. I'm just going to say what we already know:

Michelle Obama is THE FINEST FIRST LADY EVER!!!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm already bored with this ridiculous bullshit. I'm just going to say what we already know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQhiZ...eature=related
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #44
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Moochelle could give lectures to school kids; something like, eat your vegetables and exercise or you could end up with a giant ass like me.

Someone should do a movie of "Moochelle vs Godzilla" where she saves DC by sitting on Godzilla.
Oh that would blow the top off all these delusional fuckers wouldn't it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yeah, she's a real cutie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women