Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #31
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Originally Posted by MrGiz
Start Over. . . send a message. . . vote out all incumbents from both houses of Congress!

Then demand the following:
- demand term limits
- end lifetime Congressional pensions
- move all funds from Congressional Retirement Fund into Social Security
- Congress participates in Social Security , or set-up their own private retirement programs
- Congress participates in same health care programs as rest of population
- Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose upon citizens
- end Congressional self-pay raises

End Political Careers !

Amen to that! But it'll never happen.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Texas IS a great state! Lot's of friendly people, freedom lovers, great music. I love Texas.

But, when it comes to assholes, there is no bigger asshole than a Texas asshole.

But for the most part, I love Texas.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I don't understand the doomsdayers; things are bad and will get worse if Obama is re-elected. But to think you are going to replace what we have in some single event, some revolution (in the minds and streets) is childish.

It ain't gonn happen. And if revolution comes it will look more like the French Revolution than the revolution led by the American colonies.

Until you can articulate a more plausible course of action, you are just blowing smoke.
The people who say that nothing short of a revolution will do any good, are just looking for an excuse to do nothing. They let the perfect be the enemy of the good. They seem to be saying that if we can't have a country, that is exactly like the founders intended, with one election, then it's better to stay home and let Obama win.

The way you stop a speeding train, is to first of all, slow it down. We didn't get an out of control government over night. It took the Dimo's a hundred years to get us here; they've been at it, since Wilson. It's what Mao called the "long march."
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The people who say that nothing short of a revolution will do any good, are just looking for an excuse to do nothing. They let the perfect be the enemy of the good. They seem to be saying that if we can't have a country, that is exactly like the founders intended, with one election, then it's better to stay home and let Obama win.

The way you stop a speeding train, is to first of all, slow it down. We didn't get an out of control government over night. It took the Dimo's a hundred years to get us here; they've been at it, since Wilson. It's what Mao called the "long march."
Let's cut to the chase Mr. Bloehard. Are you going to accept the friendly $100 wager or cut and run like your buddy SOF?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Let's cut to the chase Mr. Bloehard. Are you going to accept the friendly $100 wager or cut and run like your buddy SOF?
It's a stupid wager, Mr bigturd. No one, in their right mind, thinks that America will cease to exist after four more years of an Obama administration, just that it will be terribly damaged.

Germany didn't cease to exist after Hitler. Italy didn't cease to exist after Mussolini. America won't cease to exist after Obama; but that's a poor reason to vote for him.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's a stupid wager, Mr bigturd. No one, in their right mind, thinks that America will cease to exist after four more years of an Obama administration, just that it will be terribly damaged.

Germany didn't cease to exist after Hitler. Italy didn't cease to exist after Mussolini. America won't cease to exist after Obama; but that's a poor reason to vote for him.
Just what I thought! I had you figured for a SOF style cut and runner.

The Far Right Wing-Nuts talk a good bull shit game but when it comes time to back up their BS with a cash wager, they cut and run like scared rabbits.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #37
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trying a little too hard there bro, and it's a little creepy. Pretty sure no one is going to give some guy on ECCIE their address.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #38
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Eccie Dunce of The Year

Well, that about does it!

I've heard some mighty idiotic things said and moronic comparisons made on this board, but comparing President Obama to Hitler or Mussolini shows how profound your ignorance truly is.

. . . Without a doubt, you are (drum roll) the Eccie dunce of the year!

Quote:

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Trying a little too hard there bro, and it's a little creepy. Pretty sure no one is going to give some guy on ECCIE their address.
The only one talking about an address was SOF. I am not sure how SOF came up with that Bull Shit. Then again, who in the hell knows where any of these guys come up with their BS. All I wanted to do was make a little money off of Joe Bloehard's wild and outlandish sttements!

Quote:
We're going to find out if this country can go on living or not.
I figured if he was stupid enough to accept the bet, I was damn sure going to take it. He ended up cutting and running.

I will give him credit, he is a little smarter than I thought. Not much smarter, but a little!

If I had to choose between SOF and Joe Bloehard for the title of Dunce of the Year, I would have to call it a draw. They would have to share the title!
Old 07-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Mr bigturd is not a serious person. His wager is silly. Maybe next, he'll bet that Obama won't tear down the Statue of Liberty, and make fun of conservatives who won't take the bet.

Mr bigturd would probably look through the Houston whitepages for joe bloe, trying to collect the bet. He may think it's my real name.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

To be called a dunce by FastGoon and BigTurd is more of an honor than an insult. I'll wear that title from you proudly. If you thought I was ok, there would definitely be something wrong with me.

So thank you! This way I know I am not a statist or a submit, conform, comply Obamaton. It feels good!
Old 07-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mr bigturd is not a serious person. His wager is silly. Maybe next, he'll bet that Obama won't tear down the Statue of Liberty, and make fun of conservatives who won't take the bet.
I have not considered it but if you're offering, I will be more than happy to take you up on it. How much?

As for making "fun of conservatives." I only make fun of the "conservatives" who make ridiculously stupid statements and try to pass them off as fact. Read 'em and weep!

Quote:
We're going to find out if this country can go on living or not.
Quote:
Mr bigturd would probably look through the Houston whitepages for joe bloe, trying to collect the bet. He may think it's my real name.
No, you would be listed directly above Joe the Plumber. Yours would be listed under Joe the Bloehard
Old 07-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #43
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I've always assumed it was Timothy McVeigh Jr.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I've always assumed it was Timothy McVeigh Jr.
Point well taken!
Old 07-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now we have BigTurd and Doofie congratulating each other! This is great! No wonder this place is so funny!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women