Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40337
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2011, 07:08 AM   #31
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
Third, agreeing with the founding fathers? Good lord. You do know that the founding fathers were heavily divided between those that sought a strong federal government and those that opposed it. Yes, but in the end they did compromise and reached a consesus on a Constitution [and Declaration of Independence].....so the Founding Fathers did speak with one voice

Those issues didn't get worked out until the Civil War (if even then).
True, only if you stupidly ignore the process they put in place......

So the statement means nothing without saying which founding fathers you want to support because the founding fathers were not a unanimous bunch.

See above for why this is an intellectually dishonest statement......

I think Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Obama have just as much right to claim the mantle of the founding fathers as Nixon, Reagan, and Scalia.

FDR? Odumbo? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Those guys hate the Constitution and it's principles....they worked day in and day out to destroy the Constitution in illegal fashion.......Nixon?
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #32
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
So do I disagree with the Constitution and the Founding Fathers? You betcha...

Ummmm....did you ever ask yourself the question, "What are conservatives trying to conserve?"........the answer is founding principles....

Do I disagree that a black man is only 3/5ths of a white man?

You don't seems to understand your Constitutional history either.....for purposes of representation black men were counted as 3/5....back during the time of the Constitution, more black men lived in slaves states.....by only counting black men as 3/5, the founders were diluting the power of the slave states and enhancing the power of the free states......you seem to be saying that you wanted the black men to count as 1 so the slave states would have more political power.......

IT WAS THE ANTI-SLAVERY FOLKS THAT WANTED BLACK MEN COUNTED AS LESS THAN ONE!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #33
Marshall
BANNED

Perhaps you can attempt to constitutionally smack me down on other subjects.........

I love arguing natural law, inalienable rights, individual freedom, enumerated powers, separation of power, limited government, due process, rational basis/compelling state interest tests, federalism, free enterprise/capitalism, property rights, liberty, tyranny, etc etc.

I love arguing Kelo, Marbury v. Madison, Wickard v. Filburn, etc. etc.

I love showing how stupid Odumbo is with his "positive rights" beliefs.....

Do your best Mr. Lawyer.....don't go easy on me.......I'll bet if I drill down a little deeper, you won't come out looking like the conservative you claim to be.....
Old 06-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #34
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I predict the liberals will just insult Sarah Palin and reiterate how much they hate her....none of them will discuss Sarah Palin's policy positions [but if one does try, it will be a mistatement of her position].....this is probaly because the liberal elite masters told the liberal mob to hate her, so they do without knowing why.....

Yep, so far my prediction is right on........
Old 06-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #35
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
She can run all she wants, the GOP won't give it to her.

I'll move to Canada if she runs and wins though.
You, Alex Baldwin and what is that female singers name?
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #36
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Celine Dion? She does have a nice voice and I bet looks good naked.

Matter of fact, Palin prolly looks good naked with something stuffed in her mouth.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #37
John Bull
Valued Poster

She's awfully skinny but I do like to hear her sing. She's not the one I was referring to though.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #38
Marshall
BANNED

Default ALEC BALDWIN MIGHT BE A LITTLE TOO BUSY TO MOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
You, Alex Baldwin and what is that female singers name?

POLITICAL SMART ALEC

Baldwin sees Weiner’s implosion as opportunity for him in 2013
By Richard Johnson Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alec Baldwin is mulling a run for mayor of New York City now that kinky Congressman Anthony Weiner appears to have sexted himself out of the 2013 race.

The “30 Rock” star, who has long talked about running for political office, believes Weinergate has shaken up the field of candidates enough that he might have a chance to win, a friend of the actor told The Daily.

“Alec said, ‘Hey, maybe this changes the race. The dynamics have shifted,’ ” said Baldwin’s pal.

“The Democrats need a high-profile candidate, and Alec can fill that bill.”

Baldwin, a die-hard Democrat originally from Massapequa, a suburb on Long Island, N.Y., has said 2012 will be his last year on “30 Rock,” which would free him up for a 2013 mayoral run.

He’d be the biggest name by far to throw his hat in the ring to succeed Mayor Michael Bloomberg at “the second hardest job” in the nation, Weiner’s dream gig before his sordid fall from grace.

Bloomberg, who had New York City’s term-limit law rewritten to win his third term, isn’t expected to run again in 2013. The likely candidates include City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, Councilman Bill de Blasio, and former New York comptroller Bill Thompson, who narrowly lost to Bloomberg in 2009.

Meanwhile, Baldwin probably won’t be able to run for Weiner’s congressional seat representing parts of Brooklyn and Queens, even if he wanted to. As a result of the last census, New York State is expected to lose two seats.

“They’ll take one Republican district upstate, and one Democratic district in the city,” said one political operative. “Weiner can say goodbye to his seat.”

Baldwin, 53, famous for his liberal politics, has been talking about the possibility of running for office since the ’90s.

“Is this something that I want to do? Yes,” Baldwin said in a 1997 New York magazine cover story on his political ambitions. But he said it didn’t seem like the right time.

“The men and women that run the world are in their 50s. It takes time to build that kind of thing. I’m 39.”

Fast-forward 11 years. In a 2008 interview on “60 Minutes,” Baldwin mused about being in his 50s and said it was possible that politics would be his second act.

“There’s no age limit on running for office, to a degree,” he said. It’s “something I might do, one day.”

Last year, the New York Daily News reported that the Working Families Party had considered Baldwin as a replacement candidate for its gubernatorial ticket, after a federal probe cast doubt on whether Andrew Cuomo would accept their ballot line. Baldwin’s spokesman told the newspaper he wasn’t interested.

Baldwin said in an interview with CNN’s Eliot Spitzer in January that he was “very interested” in running for office. He said he had been approached in the past about political offices outside New York, but that he would prefer to live in the Big Apple.

“I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class … would like to seek public office,” Baldwin said.

– With Ashley Kindergan
Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #39
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Poll: Which woman is JB talking about (yes it is a thread hijack of sorts).
Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #40
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Matter of fact, Palin prolly looks good naked with something stuffed in her mouth.
Over 40 and 5 kids...not so much.....besides, BJ's aren't the highest utility for her mouth.........
Old 06-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #41
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Poll: Which woman is JB talking about (yes it is a thread hijack of sorts).
Cheryl Crow
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #42
John Bull
Valued Poster

Older
Old 06-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #43
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Cherly is pushing 50. How old you want?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #44
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Cherly is pushing 50. How old you want?
LMAO
Old 06-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

JB my first thought was Joan Baez, but I cannot find where she ever made such a claim. However, Susan Sarandon did promise to move to Canada if McCain was elected - but she's not known for her singing.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women