Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60024
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #31
SHELTON
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Ole Shelton has been around long enough to remember that this hobby is about one thing and one thing only. Creating and fulfilling a fantasy. Period. Thus in order to fulfill a fantasy, one must create and manage the perception of others. Creating perceptions within others is a skilled art that not all can master. Those with this skill have motivated the masses throughout history...ministers, lawyers...and yes, even the painted lady of the night. The point Ole Shelton is making is that not even the most skilled master of perception manipulation will be successful 100% of the time. Thus, there should not be anything the lady derives from an "No" that is the exception to the norm, nor should anyone blame Gregster ...as he desired a certain fantasy that, for whatever reason, was not fulfilled. Ole Shelton spends much time in the hopping through the Caribbean and in doing so I picked up a little spanish here and there. There is an old and ancient spanish proverb that seems appropriate to perhaps put closure to this matter. That is simply, "la mierda pasa". Now, Ole Shelton hopes the next time he peeks in on you kiddies he finds everyone playing nice with one another.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #32
barrybarry39
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I think I like Old Shelton
If your not considering a run for president
Perhaps you should.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #33
Pocahontas Springs
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 178485
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote---Ladies, I guess if you're in this for long enough, your going to get a no eventually.

when ya get a "no" review...it just makes ya work harder to get back in the saddle riding high!

keep ridibng high & smiling Pocahontas!
Thank you
Old 10-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #34
Guest103014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
That guy is a coward who only has "nerve" when he's sitting behind a computer screen operating an anonymous "personality".

Seriously - not a single male on these forums should post a negative review unless they tell the woman face to face first. To go through a session "faking" a good time and then slogging the girl in the review is pure cowardice.

It's like me at work - if I have to send an email to my boss complaining that a co-worker isn't pulling his load ... then I .cc the coworker. And - before I send the email - I talk to my coworker and if I can't fix the problem that way - then I launch something to the boss with a .cc to the lard ass.

Never say anything about an individual that you wouldn't say to their face. Some people weren't raised right though.

This is why the review system is completely fucked. Fuckin' Beta Males that won't sit down with a girl and try to resolve the issue. Wanna be the "big man" with a negative review ... "Hey look guys! Imma sexual gourmet - and this gal sucked!"

Please - that's not manly.

If a gal doesn't show for the date - then cool 'dis her. If she does something extremely negative ... tell her you had a lousy time and won't be coming back - and then 'dis her.

But to sit there and be all nice and give her no indication that you're having a horrible time and then coming in here and shitting on her? That's wrong man.
I guess I'll reply to these one at a time, the ones worthy of comment, saving my comment for her last.

No, I"m not a coward. I accurately wrote down, in my opinion, what happened. That is what this board is for. Sitting at your computer calling people names - THAT is the act of a coward.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #35
Guest103014
Valued Poster

Well, not much else warranted a reply.

A few things:

1) If every negative or no review results in drama, well, we'll get even less honest reviews.

2) I thought my review was a fair version of what happened.

3) Most of her negative comments she made at the start were about people who posted in comments to my review, not so much about my review itself.

4) I have no problem with her not liking the review. It is her body and certainly, I would not want anyone to do anything they were not comfortable with. However, her menu changed, i was informed of it rather late and I had a problem with that.

5) I hope she continues on in the business and has all the success in the world. If that is what she really wants. I never said anyone should avoid her, or that she was terrible, or made any accusations against her really at all - at least none that she directly refuted. I just said I would not recommend her, based on my limited, one time, 40 minute experience. Clearly, several others will and have.

So, now I sit here, wondering about this whole process. Many of the providers seem to have a good attitude about it, but I wonder, if now I'll be screened out a bit more, or have some backlash. I guess I considered that a possibility when I wrote it.

There can be way too much drama around here.

To those who found the information useful, you are welcome. To those who will see her anyway - I'm glad for you both and I hope to read your review showing what a great time you both had. To the one or two who jumped out of reason and into insanity - come back to earth. Your mother and cats miss you. Well, the cats need to be fed at least.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #36
rex111999
Account Disabled

I am a dog owner.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #37
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Ok ladies. Go ahead and post rebuttles in every review that may entail something negative about you. Make sure to make a thread and provide a link to the review as well. I know if I saw a lady do this twice.....or semi regularly with a history of it I darn sure wouldn't chance seeing her. Id see no need to risk seeing a chick who may get mad because I was honest in my review.

Writing "no" reviews are hard to do. You should be objective when you write them. The reviewer did that, he didn't seem to post with any vendetta.

So what you ladies and gents are saying is.......during the session when you discover her performance isn't up to par as she advertises or alluded too.......that your gonna tell her "hey you can do better than this, I'm not satisfied, stop being lazy, do it like this", etc. She already has your money safely secured. She's not gonna just suddenly get better or neccessarily be more motivated to perform better when you just told her her service was lacking. Where's the incentive. Oh that right.....you tell her, "well I guess My review won't be so good thus far". The thinly veiled threat of a bad review while in session will not lend itself moreso always toward making that situation better. Maybe you were the exception to the rule, a provider who would use live negative feedback as motivation to perform to a better standard. Id bet more money that their are more so negative instances associated with the critique and live criticism of the providers services and attitude. Just want to know to avoid damage control later. Maybe even say you didn't see him and he's lying or suddenly he was difficult......
Old 10-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #38
Nasty2ude
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Prov. Something that one person considers worthless may be considered valuable by someone else

As I see it, this is one person's opinion and the rest of us can take it or leave it. Some like her, some don't. That's life! Unless you have ROS privileges, only a no recommendation is shown w/o any other derogatory indications provided. From what I read, it just seems someone was dissatisfied with what he considered a sub-par performance. His opinion, like any other review posted.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #39
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Cox View Post
@gimmie_that

Like you would know, are you speaking words of wisdom from experience? All I see are 3 hardly passable for informative reviews with low rate no name SW's.
the only one that seems jaded here is you, this is a hobby, you are supposed to be having fun.
you didnt pay for it either, why are you so hateful? Damn, we are humans with feelings, how would you feel if every lady you met picked apart every thing about you on the most personal level? oh wait, none would, because you contribute nothing to the hobby but BS posts like this one.

What SWs are you talking about. You have your members confused obviously. I don't write reviews often on this site, but I pass a lot of info back channel. I wrote reviews on ASPD too before this site an my reviews are very descriptive, long, and detailed. I'm the wrong guy to see if your reviews are overhyped trust me lol. With the exception of my last review all the others are ladies who are currently on p411. So try again on the streetwalker angle........that doesn't apply hear and never would.

The most current was a BP chick in Huntsville, AL. Where overnight rates vary in price from 400 to 2000, on average moreso on the 500 to 800 range in that local. Price is based on a ladys individual need at the time. She got hers.....I got mine.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #40
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregster View Post
4) I have no problem with her not liking the review. It is her body and certainly, I would not want anyone to do anything they were not comfortable with. However, her menu changed, i was informed of it rather late and I had a problem with that.

There is nothing in her profile that says all the activities you have listed are on her menu....
Old 10-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #41
Guest103014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojito View Post
There is nothing in her profile that says all the activities you have listed are on her menu....
True, but its in other reviews from her. And fairly standard stuff. And, yeah, I didn't ask up front, but that is VERY awkward having never met.

Worse, was the effect it had on the time. Maybe I'm too scripted, but I just had no good way to get from "here" to "there" w/o activities.

It could have all been more my fault.

Its not about that.

Its about what happened. And again - its not meant to be a recommendation to NOT see her - but IF these things are important to you - ask before you go.

She did confirm that it was a recent change, so perhaps she SHOULD have on her profile that certain things are off the menu that were on, or that now YMMV
Old 10-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #42
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

What the fuck is a SW
Old 10-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #43
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Street walker
Old 10-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #44
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Thaaaank u!!!
Old 10-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #45
Enroller
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Apparantly, some of you have decided not to take Ole Shelton's advice.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women