Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2017, 10:16 AM   #31
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
She is no longer AA friendly. Hmmmmm? Whatever could have brought that on.
Really? So she’s making it a racial thing? Lol! I guess she’s saying, “Black men don’t go for my bullshit so I’m NBA”? From what I’ve read since this happened she should be WBA, HBA, and ABA also then because all have commented. I hate when people do that. If you give good service you don’t have to worry about race. It doesn’t matter though. Let’s just let it drop. If I had started this thread I would have already asked the mods to kill it but I don’t believe I’m allowed to do that.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #32
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol...grin and BARE it brutha.. lmfaof!! OMG this thread is hilarious.. thanks PEEPS for sharing.. xoxo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 12:05 PM   #33
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
She is no longer AA friendly.
That wont last long, If it really even goes into place.
She doesn't treat her job like she's running a
professional business. She doesn't have a
business sense of mind.

There are days she's so desperate she eats up SNATCH so much until she'll start
posting AD's in the ISO section over and over
and over. No provider makes that many mistakes.

Yes, all of us providers make mental notes around here.
If it were me
I would have offered to help Carrie possibly w/some
kind of 'how to business plan' or something instead of starting this thread.

The brothas should reward Carrie
by starting her a Thank You thread
for starting her NBA policy and saving
them from all those brain damage sessions
and saving them from throwing their money away on her.

Everyone stay safe out there!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #34
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea a SAVE THE PENISES THREAD!! I'm down for that. File that chicks teeth down or Somthing.... cant be fucking with our money makers.. sheesh. Xxoo annie
Old 11-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #35
Jeff010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The review was his experience and his alone. I respect that he spoke up about his experience. What I didn't and still don't like is that this review should have never made it to this thread. PERIOD. What was the point? If you disagreed with what was said, you should have taken it up with the guy. This is some extremely messy shit. Actually address or speak to him personally if it bothered you that much. It wasn't said persons responsibility to post or speak on this subject in the first place. This is between said provider and hobbyist. Leave it at that.
Jeff010 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
I reported that to the mods. They gave me their decision on not removing it and although I disagree for the same reasons Seeking P stated here, I’ve decided to just move on. No threat was ever made to Carrie. As stated before, my review was 100% accurate and I stand by it. Maybe she thinks her provider career was “threatened”. If that’s the case, she just needs to do a better job or leave the business. Either way, hobbyist need to be able to do honest reviews without worrying about backlash. I for one will continue to do honest reviews in order to both promote and help the income of great providers and protect the income of fellow hobbyist. After all, THAT’S what the board is for. Once again, this subject shouldn’t have been brought to Co-ed in the first place.
Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
Really? So she’s making it a racial thing? Lol! I guess she’s saying, “Black men don’t go for my bullshit so I’m NBA”? From what I’ve read since this happened she should be WBA, HBA, and ABA also then because all have commented. I hate when people do that. If you give good service you don’t have to worry about race. It doesn’t matter though. Let’s just let it drop. If I had started this thread I would have already asked the mods to kill it but I don’t believe I’m allowed to do that.
You can ask, but the modtards do not have to do anything. Ever hear of you-post-it-you-own-it? Just because a thread goes sideways is not a reason to close it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:55 PM   #37
Snake Eyes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Sooo her vagina and mouth are now racist, huh?! Hillarious!!!! This whole thread is messy as hell and she should be mad at who started it. The "No" review would have been over with and forgotten had it not be for this thread. Whether it's a no or a yes recommendation all Hobbyist still take chances on girls if they are interested. Reviews are mainly used to determine if the girl is real or not, LE, rates (because they vary from person to person sometimes), and what's on the menu. The seriousness of this supposed "I got my sister's back" thread is super hilarious!!!! I have never interacted with Seeking P but I am now a fan because she is really funny! I like good senses of humor. [[Grabs more popcorn]]
Snake Eyes is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #38
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

INDEED!, SISTER SLEDGES DEFENSE OF MANKIND'S FUTURE CONTINUING IS ABSOLUTELY COMIC GENUIS!! P P AND MORE PEE RUNNING DOWN THIS OLE BITCHES LEG ALL DAY!! Xoxo annie
Old 11-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #39
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I like Carrie.......... And nothing is perfect in her world....My last session was messed up and I left. She has some issues that she needs to work out. Just my opinion.
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 05:59 PM   #40
A1.
Valued Poster

Every client that seen her should have been honest about her Bever teeth BJ and saved everyone from agony. Blame goes to everyone that was bit.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sharing is caring ... or is it Carrie?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 07:44 PM   #42
Jeff010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Can this thread get a few stars though? Lol. On a serious note. This is a prime example of just minding your MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS. I once heard this popular phrase, "you start a business by minding your own". This definitely applies here.
Jeff010 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:35 PM   #43
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Oh please..

I would never been in it if I didn't just know that she's probably laughing her ASS off to the dentist right now for all the attention this got her. IDIOT WHITE KNIGHTS DYING TO LINE UP AND TEACH THE LIL WOLVERINE HOW TO GIVE A PROPER B.J. ...i mean it's just a very funny thread. I had no idea we had this running around in here and it's been utr.. oh well I don't have a penis. And I'm sorry it happened if it hurt y'alls thingy's. Now if ya call I've got some nice girls that will kiss your boo boos and make it all better. See.. never a problem only a solution. XXOO ANNIE

P.s. you go first man. And review immeaditly after k? XXOO annie
Old 11-04-2017, 10:40 PM   #44
CapMotorboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Funny how no one complained about his 48 other reviews. One no review and the pile-on begins.
CapMotorboat is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:35 AM   #45
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapMotorboat View Post
Funny how no one complained about his 48 other reviews. One no review and the pile-on begins.
He has gotten complaints on his other NO review

I copied and pasted a mods response from that other review
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFlash3 View Post
I'm sorry that you were disappointed, but you got the services that every other guy who saw her received. It seems to me that your expectations were greater than what you read in the reviews. She didn't allow bbbj or daty for anyone else.
A1. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women