Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47665
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-01-2022, 05:10 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Hey, Justin Timberlake is going. The Rooskies are shaking in their boots!!!

https://t.me/BraveTVChannel/6916
Old 03-01-2022, 05:19 PM   #32
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

this is so accurate. It’s sad you were probably joking.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:31 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
this is so accurate. It’s sad you were probably joking.
You’ll never know.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:48 PM   #34
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The chance that DF ever wore a uniform besides McDonald’s is about 1 in a zillion. Soldiers don’t brag, their mothers do that. They don’t belittle those who haven’t served. They don’t pretend certain MOSs are less important than others. Their meticulous in everything they do, including the written word. About a million other red flags that guarantee he’s a total poser.

I got 10g that says he couldn’t put up a name redacted dd214 that backs up a single claim he makes on this board. He won’t, and can’t, because he’s full of shit. Anyone who’s spent a week in the service can tell 100 miles away.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:50 PM   #35
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default U

Once again I have to school you!
An uncle Tom is a person of color that would kowtow to the white man!
A racist is someone that hates people for the color of thier skin or some other race related issue! And those black Republicans you kindly pointed out to me know that to survive in that party today they have to kiss Trump's pasty white ass!
My ass may be pasty white and you may believe that I am a keyboard warrior. But I know what I've done to serve and protect this country and its best interests of the best of my ability!
I do not get into conspiracy bullshit, one of the serious problems I saw with dick head jailem geingrich.
Everything was smoke and mirrors!
That was when I lost interest in being a republican, there is something wrong with you all.
Like the treasonous win at all costs behavior!
Fucking Trump lied tens of thousands of times while in office, he tried to overthrow the government! And your all ok with that too!
Anybody else cannot deliver on a campaign promise through because if the obstructionest Republicans that they have to deal with you call him a liar!
And just like putin dosent care about his own people, your reps block legislation that would help thier own constituents, and in return give give us the big lie!
Wow I must have really hit a nerve, I thought I was talking to beery for minute, perhaps I am maybe your his online alterego! 😂🤣😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're just a pasty white keyboard warrior. You wouldn't have the guts to call all these smart, articulate Republicans "racist" to their faces, would you?

You don't even have the right knee-jerk dim-retard smear either! You're supposed to call them Uncle Toms, not racists!

You hate them because they refuse to be slaves to the modern-day dim-retard plantation!

Old 03-01-2022, 05:51 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The chance that DF ever wore a uniform besides McDonald’s is about 1 in a zillion. Soldiers don’t brag, their mothers do that. They don’t belittle those who haven’t served. They don’t pretend certain MOSs are less important than others. Their meticulous in everything they do, including the written word. About a million other red flags that guarantee he’s a total poser.

I got 10g that says he couldn’t put up a name redacted dd214 that backs up a single claim he makes on this board. He won’t, and can’t, because he’s full of shit. Anyone who’s spent a week in the service can tell 100 miles away.
Ya think!!!!!!!!! Of course he’s a poser. He couldn’t guard the latrine!!!!
Old 03-01-2022, 06:11 PM   #37
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Oh look it's the quartermaster general!
Whos bragging? I'm telling you what I've done believe me or not I don't give shit!
Ive had my say!
Name redacted dd214?
There is a bit more real world info than just name on a dd214 and if I did agree not only would you not pay the 10k, but you would still say I'm still lying saying you cannot tell its mine by the redacted info!
So no!
And because you lie everyone else must too right!
Not everything is smoke and mirrors!
And not everybody lies!
And yes sometime real soldiers do tell thier real stories, it was along time ago and I'm not bothered by it.
And I wasn't so deep in the shit that I cant handle it today, like the Nam vets that I served with.
I haven't told any tales of great heroics here!
I was nust a trooper that did his job till I got hurt!
And you think I going to be stupid enough to post that on here anyways, that reminds me of the time that someone wanted me to post a picture of my wife on here!
Fucking Rediculous!
So bite me!
Tratior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Old 03-01-2022, 06:28 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Oh look it's the quartermaster general!
Whos bragging? I'm telling you what I've done believe me or not I don't give shit!
Ive had my say!
Name redacted dd214?
There is a bit more real world info than just name on a dd214 and if I did agree not only would you not pay the 10k, but you would still say I'm still lying saying you cannot tell its mine by the redacted info!
So no!
And because you lie everyone else must too right!
Not everything is smoke and mirrors!
And not everybody lies!
And yes sometime real soldiers do tell thier real stories, it was along time ago and I'm not bothered by it.
And I wasn't so deep in the shit that I cant handle it today, like the Nam vets that I served with.
I haven't told any tales of great heroics here!
I was nust a trooper that did his job till I got hurt!
And you think I going to be stupid enough to post that on here anyways, that reminds me of the time that someone wanted me to post a picture of my wife on here!
Fucking Rediculous!
So bite me!
Tratior!
Maybe you’re a veterinarian?
Old 03-01-2022, 06:51 PM   #39
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Thread is to far off topic

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies