Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2022, 02:18 PM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
What the Ukraine people need is about 200 A10s and some big gunships. Just paint over our flag with some blue and yellow and go shoot those ducks in a row....
Actually, it would probably only take around 10-20 A-10 Warthogs (if flown by experienced pilots) to decimate that 40-mile-long convoy snaking its way toward Kiev.

Meanwhile, Turkey has reportedly furnished armed drones to Ukraine. If true, that's the first praise-worthy thing Erdogan has done in years!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:31 PM   #32
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Actually, it would probably only take around 10-20 A-10 Warthogs (if flown by experienced pilots) to decimate that 40-mile-long convoy snaking its way toward Kiev.

Meanwhile, Turkey has reportedly furnished armed drones to Ukraine. If true, that's the first praise-worthy thing Erdogan has done in years!

You're right. 20 or so would fucking slice those fucking borscht eaters into screaming corpses before nightfall. It would look like the highway from Kuwait did ...Screenshot_20220303-183014.jpg
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 06:05 PM   #33
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

They’ve been trying to starve out the A-10 for years but, like a blown off stabalater, 100 holes in the fuselage and a flamed out engine, she just won’t die.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 05:49 AM   #34
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
They’ve been trying to starve out the A-10 for years but, like a blown off stabalater, 100 holes in the fuselage and a flamed out engine, she just won’t die.
One of my side interest is going to air shows, and looking at all the new jets, but also looking at some of the legacy stuff. The A10 is probably the ugliest airplane, but it is so badass in person. That is one plane you would not want coming in behind you no matter what you're in. F-16s and f18s are cool looking too but they just cannot compare to the f14 tomcat either in looks or sheer size. I remember one show or the pilot stuck on that 14 on its tail at about 250 ft, and it shook the ground with those afterburners on.

I didn't go to the last Air show out in Latrobe but I heard it was not as good as others in the past, as you had to be just out in the grass versus being able to walk up and see the planes. Hopefully this year will be better. The one thing I do think of is as these are warplanes, how fucking scary it would be have one of those things come up behind you hypersonic, and unleash a torrent of Doom. I guess afterwards, as an angel floating up to heaven or wherever you go, youd likely hear someone say something in the voice of Ron Burgundy "like that escalated quickly"
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:52 AM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

citing a bunch of far leftist rags especially the dailykos founded by a far leftist asshole named Markos Moulitsas gets you nothing.

Daily Kos is a group blog and internet forum focused on the Democratic Party and liberal American politics

TheAtlantic is just as bad. NPR? you should see some of the "woke" bullshit they espouse.

nothing but far left propaganda
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:59 AM   #36
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I don't really care which sources you swallow, spit out or shun, Waco. Read it all and connect the dots for whatever narrative floats your boat
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 01:18 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I don't really care which sources you swallow, spit out or shun, Waco. Read it all and connect the dots for whatever narrative floats your boat

let's look at a few of these talking points ...

Trump Repeatedly Attacked and Undermined NATO Which Emboldened Putin

The NATO alliance is the bedrock that prevents Russia’s naked aggression into Europe. The alliance states that an attack on one is an attack on all. This alliance is the only thing that keeps Russia from invading many smaller nations that would not be able to combat Russia’s military power. Russia and Putin’s number one goal has been to undermine NATO and divide the West.

From the beginning, and contrary to the traditional Republican Party, Trump has attacked and undermined the NATO alliance thereby weakening NATO. Officials warned that Trump’s dangerous attacks on the alliance test and weaken the alliance and tempt Putin to test the alliance. www.newsweek.com/…. “Trump's derision of NATO has been ‘damaging’ and ‘politically weakening’ for NATO.” www.newsweek.com/

Trump even went further, however, “Donald Trump set off alarm bells in European capitals Thursday after suggesting he might not honor the core tenet of the NATO military alliance.” www.nbcnews.com/…. “Trump said the U.S. would not necessarily defend new NATO members in the Baltics in the event of Russian attack if he were elected to the White House.” www.nbcnews.com/…. “Trump's comments were perceived by some analysts as carte blanche for Russia to intimidate NATO allies and a potential harbinger of the alliance's collapse were Trump to be elected.” www.nbcnews.com/…. Traditional Republicans repeatedly rebuked Trump on his attacks on Nato, calling his comments not only “ill-informed,” but “dangerous.”

seems the NATO Secretary has a different view ..

'Trump is having an impact': NATO head credits president's tough talk for $100B boost

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/2695799002/

President Donald Trump "is committed to NATO" and deserves credit in obtaining $100 billion more in defense spending for the alliance, Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, said Sunday.

"President Trump has been very clear: He is committed to NATO. He stated that clearly just a few days ago and also at the NATO summit in July," Stoltenberg said on "Fox News Sunday."

Stoltenberg's comment stands in contrast to Democrats who fear Trump wants to pull out of NATO, and some who have expressed concern he could be undermining the military alliance because it benefits Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump has also been criticized for his aggressive approach in insisting America's "delinquent" allies pay a greater share toward the collective defense agreement. At the summit in July, he demanded the other members "immediately" increase their contributions.

Stoltenberg said the tough approach paid off.

"We agreed to do more to step up – and now we see the results. By the end of next year, NATO allies will add $100 billion extra toward defense," he said. "So we see some real money and some real results. And we see that the clear message from President Donald Trump is having an impact."

well that pretty much covers that. let's move on ..

Trump Did In Fact Withhold $400 Million in Military Aid from Ukraine on the Basis of Putin Conspiracy Theories

This was the basis of Trump’s impeachment. Trump withheld a staggering $400 million in military aid. Trump was refusing to supply support for Ukraine until Ukraine turned over evidence of his and Putin’s conspiracy theory of Joe Biden wrongdoing with the firing of Shokin, which I already discussed. africa.businessinsider.com/…. www.cnbc.com/…. www.independent.co.uk/…. How diabolical is this? Ukraine either has to interfere in the U.S. election by manufacturing dirt on Biden or it cannot get the military aid. Either way it is a win-win for Putin. Trump, who is friendly to Putin at every turn, gets re-elected if they help supply the dirt or they get no support from the U.S. which weakens Ukraine.

first of all, a President can withhold aid. Trump held it for 55 days. the aid was released after that. Zelensky was a newly elected president of Ukraine without any prior political experience, probably partly why he won. would you think it prudent to simply shower $400 million dollars to an unknown without first speaking with him?

the US shouldn't be doling out huge wads of cash without concessions about what it will be used for and that who gets it understands why they are getting it. but the US has been doing this for decades.

i'm sure you are aware that the US has a treaty with Ukraine to cooperate on criminal investigations, yes?

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-docu.../document-text

so why was asking Ukraine for assistance in possible crime/corruption an impeachable offense when we have a treaty for just for that cooperation?

seems it is if a Republican does it but not so much when a Democrat does it.

but please don't take my word for it. let's hear from Biden himself ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnIPw_Who7E

well what do you make of that? certainly sounds like a threat to me. are we connecting any dots yet?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 01:22 PM   #38
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

And there's your truth. Bathe in it
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:13 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
And there's your truth. Bathe in it
You do as well. Mebbe you can suggest a special mood theme for Waco?

Zelenski seems like a good guy and leader. Time will tell. Joey Bribes is an abject failure. On all accounts. I don’t need a “source” to tell me that.

Zelensky has $1.2 billion and a $35 million villa in Miami. The "working class hero" narrative is crumbling... that was fast.

Biden connected in the CIA coup for Ukraine are painting a broad picture of the Biden crime family.

https://t.me/rrndaily/207512
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women