Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2022, 11:53 AM   #31
Letsplaypgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Which one let Putin get away with putting bounties on our Troops and then called him smart for invading the Ukraine? If you answer this rhetorical question, you’re only proving that you don’t understand how the world really works.
Letsplaypgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:14 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:27 PM   #33
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh View Post
Which one let Putin get away with putting bounties on our Troops and then called him smart for invading the Ukraine? If you answer this rhetorical question, you’re only proving that you don’t understand how the world really works.
Except it was all made up bullshit, there were never any bounties except in the minds of the MSM.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:41 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Those deniers of reality here also forget this which besides Nordstream 2 was another gift to Putin from Senile Biden

Biden’s Plan To Outsource The U.S. Oil And Gas Industry

It is not a revelation to discover that the Biden administration intends to phase out the U.S. oil and gas industry. But it is astonishing to see how quickly it is moving to accomplish this, while sending production abroad to producers in Russia and Middle Eastern nations whose commitment to reduce greenhouse gases is at best questionable.

The most recent action, revealed on August 11, was to implore OPEC and fellow traveler Russia to increase their production

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasd...h=4f10e24d4548
Old 02-27-2022, 01:41 PM   #35
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Except no one in their right mind expects oil and gas to be fully replaced within out lifetimes. That's aspirational without substantial cultural change and some significant technological advancement.

There is, however, a substantial expectation of a continuation of the strong shift towards alternatives. Potentially a partial swing back to nuclear as coal and oil continue to be replaced as the dominant resources in the mix by LNG, solar, wind, hydro, geothermal and other forms of energy, as battery storage improve and as microgrids become more prevalent.

That's a reality that the energy industry is keenly aware of, which accounts for how they've been investing their dollars when it comes to new plants and updating existing ones.

And they're aware that replacing a coal plant with combined-cycle is temporary, as they transition further and they'll be converting again or scrapping those sites as well once it's cost effective to do so and other infrastructure takes over the burden just as oil and gas replaced their predecessors
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 02:07 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Except no one in their right mind expects oil and gas to be fully replaced within out lifetimes. That's aspirational without substantial cultural change and some significant technological advancement.
And yet Senile Biden has declared war on American energy producers as well as reducing inflow from Canada and has forced the US to rely on energy from Russia and the Middle East.

Even if your claim that this is aspirational is true - anyone in their right minds knows you don't destroy energy production at home in order to rely on imports from unstable or unfriendly regimes
Old 02-27-2022, 02:14 PM   #37
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The same stupid talking point that dumb fuck said.
He didn't have to and why do it then.
Trump was busy weakening NATO, there was no hurry?
And Trump probably begged him between suck not to cause any more problems for him.
He had already fucked things up enough!
And Putin put his hand on the top of his head pushed him down a bit more and said give me some throat and it a deal!
Fucking tratior! 🤣😅😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Just a reminder:

Under Bush, Russia invaded Georgia.
Under Obama, Russia took Crimea.
Under Biden, Russia invaded Ukraine.

Trump is the only president of the twenty-first century on who’s watch Russia did not invade another country
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 02:17 PM   #38
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And yet Senile Biden has declared war on American energy producers as well as reducing inflow from Canada and has forced the US to rely on energy from Russia and the Middle East.

Even if your claim that this is aspirational is true - anyone in their right minds knows you don't destroy energy production at home in order to rely on imports from unstable or unfriendly regimes
Except it's not been destroyed. That kind of catastrophized hyperbole just may win you an award this year though. It's early enough that you still have time to go further off the rails.

How much oil and gas are imported from Russia and the Middle East as a % of total used? It's a rhetorical question. It's not as substantial as you'd like to exaggerate it is
Old 02-27-2022, 02:40 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Except it's not been destroyed. That kind of catastrophized hyperbole just may win you an award this year though. It's early enough that you still have time to go further off the rails.

How much oil and gas are imported from Russia and the Middle East as a % of total used? It's a rhetorical question. It's not as substantial as you'd like to exaggerate it is
And yet the US has gone from being a net exporter of Oil and Gas under President Trump to a Net Importer under Senile Biden. So yes Senile Biden is working to destroy US energy production.

And there is this - Russia Is United States’ Top Source Of Imported Gasoline

In 2021, Russia accounted for 21% of all U.S. gasoline imports, with Canada second at 17%. By value, Russian imports increased 71.05%, which is slightly less than gasoline imports from the world, which increased 80.53%. The Russian total was $12.78 billion.

That's nearly $13 billion US dollars that went to prop up Russia. No wonder Hunter Biden got $3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow
Old 02-27-2022, 02:49 PM   #40
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Context is an important thing:
https://www.afpm.org/newsroom/blog/o...ssia-explained

Hey, look at that chart.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrobe...rted-gasoline/

Quote:
These are not, however, record years for gasoline imports, thanks to increased U.S. production brought on by hydraulic fracking.

Oil and gasoline are complicated markets, so it’s not as simple as flipping a switch, but it’s worth noting that the United States exported $84.94 billion of gasoline and other refined petroleum products in 2021, or about six times as much as those Russian imports.
We exported six fucking times as much gas and other petrochemical products in 2021 as we imported from Vlad. Imagine that.

Maybe you do need to answer the rhetorical question after all about % of total used
Old 02-27-2022, 04:21 PM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
We exported six fucking times as much gas and other petrochemical products in 2021 as we imported from Vlad. Imagine that.
Nice try to conflate things. My chart was discussing gasoline. Don't try to justify it by throwing in other petrochemical products and trying to make a comparison. That is like comparing Apples to Oranges

So your comparison does not hold up and even after that, that's still nearly $13 billion US dollars that went to prop up Russia. For no good reason.
Old 02-27-2022, 04:35 PM   #42
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I like apples and I love oranges, but you're moving the goal posts. You start with energy production then only cite gasoline and even there don't look at domestic production vs imports, just at the percentage of Russian gasoline imports.

I get that it's hard to look at subsets of data and then compare them to the whole, but you're not even trying to do that. You just point at a % divorced of context. My context helps you understand that for a war, as you claim there is, there's not a pile of spent ammo here.

Net energy exporter vs importer actually does look at total energy petrochemicals. Energy from Russia isn't limited to gasoline.

I'm still waiting for you to pull the 3 articles and 4 stats I'm hoping to see that tell me you're on the ball.

For fucksakes, you didn't even pick up the breadcrumbs I left you in the articles I posted for you so far that support your overal argument... and mine. And that tells me you're not reading. You're reacting.
Old 02-27-2022, 04:38 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/201441
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 07:02 PM   #44
Letsplaypgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

https://media2.giphy.com/media/QmcuB...giphy.gif&ct=g
Letsplaypgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:19 PM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I like apples and I love oranges, but you're moving the goal posts. You start with energy production then only cite gasoline and even there don't look at domestic production vs imports, just at the percentage of Russian gasoline imports.

I get that it's hard to look at subsets of data and then compare them to the whole, but you're not even trying to do that. You just point at a % divorced of context. My context helps you understand that for a war, as you claim there is, there's not a pile of spent ammo here.

Net energy exporter vs importer actually does look at total energy petrochemicals. Energy from Russia isn't limited to gasoline.

I'm still waiting for you to pull the 3 articles and 4 stats I'm hoping to see that tell me you're on the ball.

For fucksakes, you didn't even pick up the breadcrumbs I left you in the articles I posted for you so far that support your overal argument... and mine. And that tells me you're not reading. You're reacting.
... And YOU'RE REACHING...

You know Berry is correct - You can try to spin the
facts any way you wish.

... WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women