Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60012
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #31
CitationXPilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

[QUOTE=tok07;1053746727]Fellow hobbyists and providers, this will be MY last post on the boards[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok07 View Post
Thanks JJ....I jus' may take U up on that IF I CUM back in ....or something....
Quote:
Let me say ONE MORE TIME .....IF ANYONE LOOK @ my original post
tok07 - you stated in your original post that this was your last, she asked you to leave her alone and a very nice gentleman requested you stop also, yet you are a seeker of drama and have brought this circumstance upon yourself.

Unlike you and as anyone can see from my posts and reviews, I am never one to create or seek such issues. You have created your circumstance by not not leaving the woman alone and your continuous texts and calling has given her no choice but to take the only action which she believes she can do to make you listen to her wishes. When she asked and you gave her no choice, she sought the only action she believed you would listen to.

Yes, she should have refrained from commenting on your post but to her defense, you are making it about her when its really about you. Leave her alone, enjoy your hobby and all will be well

No need to comment since your 4:30 PM post really should have been your last.
CitationXPilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #32
CitationXPilot
Valued Poster

Old 08-25-2013, 12:01 AM   #33
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Smh with my big shit eating grin. . Brah. Really???? Son???? Meet you?????? My father dosent even refer to me as son so you sure as hell wont. You have a son, and im surely not him as i heard you crying about him last night. hows his college going? You talk a lot of shit behind the walls but on the phone you sure act like a a little girl. Well I guess it's feels cool to threaten a Lady and a guy on a message board. Maybe onexay i can grow up to be an internet bad ass like you. You said you were bowing out. Jaded is in the hobby. (No offence ). Your still in the hobby papscmere.
Guest102113-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #34
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Negative CoonAss. Jayded is NOT in the hobby. Jayded is in HER bed all by her lonesome wishin a she had a DumAss to tuck her in and show her how to turn auto notifications off on her phone.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #35
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Gentlemen ...this thread will remain open until it gets out of hand.

Soooo, if anyone who knows nothing about what they are commenting on, please consider this your chance to post. I'm officially supplying the rope. Take all you need!

MM
WHOA WHOA WHOA MM!!! Some of that rope has already been spoken for!! Me n Katrina r gunna need more than this tie n my duck tape reeemember?!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:34 AM   #36
DonAsher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Wtf....Is going on in here, im lost again. Can someone recap for those late to the party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
Jayded is in HER bed all by her lonesome wishin a she had a DumAss to tuck her in and show her how to turn auto notifications off on her phone.
Now that is a DUMBASS...leaving you in bed all alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
WHOA WHOA WHOA MM!!! Some of that rope has already been spoken for!! Me n Katrina r gunna need more than this tie n my duck tape reeemember?!
That a boy MM. Tie em up so they cant complain. Lol

Have fun.
DonAsher is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #37
CitationXPilot
Valued Poster

No offense Jayded but take your location to heart, this is not somewhere you need to be.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:39 AM   #38
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Fuk bein n bed alone MM jus gave away all the rope away and 2 of the playmates done had a pee fight n the bathroom or somethin and I cant figure out how to turn my auto notifications off. ANND I think my laptops broke. Where the fuk is capt. Save somebody when u need him?!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:41 AM   #39
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry CP its a big playground. If people wanna make their shit public, its fair game... well till MM spanks me.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #40
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

But thanx for checkin out my profile
Old 08-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #41
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

O shit... sorry Jayden, my bad. Thought he was talkin to me
Old 08-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #42
DonAsher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitationXPilot View Post
No offense Jayded but take your location to heart, this is not somewhere you need to be.
Not that any of this thread is ANY of my business, but her profile puts her smack dab in this metro location.

Wha'd I miss?
DonAsher is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #43
Lily29x
Account Disabled

User ID: 196416
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

[QUOTE=CitationXPilot;105374863 8]
Quote:
Fellow hobbyists and providers, this will be MY last post on the boards[/QUOTE]

tok07 - you stated in your original post that this was your last, she asked you to leave her alone and a very nice gentleman requested you stop also, yet you are a seeker of drama and have brought this circumstance upon yourself.

Unlike you and as anyone can see from my posts and reviews, I am never one to create or seek such issues. You have created your circumstance by not not leaving the woman alone and your continuous texts and calling has given her no choice but to take the only action which she believes she can do to make you listen to her wishes. When she asked and you gave her no choice, she sought the only action she believed you would listen to.

Yes, she should have refrained from commenting on your post but to her defense, you are making it about her when its really about you. Leave her alone, enjoy your hobby and all will be well

No need to comment since your 4:30 PM post really should have been your last.
Maybe I should not have posted, but I've done all I can do shy of causing this degenerate harm.
Lily29x is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #44
Biglunch
Registered Member

Look tok, I don't have a lot of pull here on eccie as I don't post alot but I do keep up with posts frequently here, but it's really simple, you got rejected and for some reason you can't handle it, move on dude! Lily turned me down also and guess what, I told her I understood and moved on, have not bothered her since, although hoping one day she will(lol)! Anyway chill out and move on!
Biglunch is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #45
Josh_needs_it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

TOK07,

Please get out of this league quietly. I have been rejected couple of times even with 19 ECCIE reviews and 15 Okays in P411. It happens. Let's just move on..Let us enjoy the fun as much as we can. Do not stir up the sh$t....People needs to keep emotion out in this business. Some people get so attached that they start to share lot of personal details..and this is what happens..

From my experience with Lily29, she is a nice girl..
Josh_needs_it is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women