Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #31
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Great story.

I would like to know if the guy wrote the check for the correct amount (showing that he actually did know her hourly rate), or if he had to ask her how much he owed?

and.... if he had to ask her rate, if she told him the correct rate, or bumped it up a little.

I would have added a little "check/hassle fee".

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #32
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Great story.

I would like to know if the guy wrote the check for the correct amount (showing that he actually did know her hourly rate), or if he had to ask her how much he owed?

and.... if he had to ask her rate, if she told him the correct rate, or bumped it up a little.

LF

Good questions. I am not sure if he knew or she had to tell him, can't remember! I do know that the check was good. I did ask that one.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:04 AM   #33
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Hard for it to be a threAD if no one knows who to call. You certainly can't narrow it down by looking at CityJazz's reviews!!!!

Since I am the only one that knows her identity for sure and I won't share it , I think of it as more of a combination Public Service Announcement and a very amusing short story good for a laugh or two. I mean come on, can you imagine the pucker factor when she dialed 911!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
AWW Space, you know I was kidding. It just cracked me up that as soon as you posted this, everyone wanted to know who she was, was turned on by the story, and wanted to book with her. The mystery and all...

I'm impressed myself. The guy is a total douche. Touche to the lady....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #34
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Late night, baggies of powdered donuts, outcall equals trouble!!! She's brave and lucky!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #35
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
AWW Space, you know I was kidding. It just cracked me up that as soon as you posted this, everyone wanted to know who she was, was turned on by the story, and wanted to book with her. The mystery and all...

I'm impressed myself. The guy is a total douche. Touche to the lady....

I know you were!!! I have been cracking up ever since I posted this one.

Wow, I just realized, I am under Britney!!

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #36
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While parts of the lady's alert may seem comical. She put herself in a dangerous situation. Period!!
That in and of itself is NOT comical. I don't know who said lady is?
But what if the guy was nice throughout the date, Then at said moment she wanted her money and he agreed to write a check and *went* into another room to get it, came back with a knife or gun. Then what??? How comical would that be? Who then would have control? And what if the guy was a fucking nut case with a split personality? It could of ended up terribly bad. Not something to laugh about and certainly not something to pat her on the back for. Sorry, but she did NOT screen.
She took him at his word that he saw providers XYZ and she chose NOT to confirm on screening with those ladies and put money above all else and went to an unknown persons house. NOT knowing a fucking thing about him and or whether he actually saw those providers he gave up as ref. AND she's supposedly well known in this community? If she can forgo her own safety & well being for the sake of money.
Then that's not someone I want to applaud. She put herself in a dangerous situation and we as a community *could* of been reading about her in the obituaries.
Just saying.

Whomever she is. Glad she's safe. But fucking screen next time. No amount of money is worth your life!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #37
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
I know you were!!! I have been cracking up ever since I posted this one.

Wow, I just realized, I am under Britney!!

Spacemtn
While you are under me I could use a tongue lashing!
Old 05-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #38
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I dunno about the screening part. Personally, I won't do late night outcalls. I think I know said provider, and she is a sneaky little ninja! She can hold her own in most cases I bet.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #39
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't even want to attempt to try to *hold my own* with an unknown person I've never screened, in his surroundings, not knowing what he's like and how if any, overpowering he could take upon me. Nope! Not chancing it and no amount of sex no matter how great in bed the guy may be or how good looking he may be, is worth my safety & life. If she's such a ninja, then she out to be screening before playing! No excuses.

And glad it wasn't you, doll. Or I would have to place you upon your own cross and use your own whips to teach you a valuable lesson.
Might have to do that anyways, just for the sheer pleasure of enjoying those curves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Well, I dunno about the screening part. Personally, I won't do late night outcalls. I think I know said provider, and she is a sneaky little ninja! She can hold her own in most cases I bet.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #40
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

I'd love to see this played out on "Secret Diary of a Call Girl."
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I only wish she kicked him repeatedly in his balls. Sort getting her money's worth.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:57 PM   #42
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Spacemtn what a great story, see if you can find out if the dead beat client actually did know the proper donation amount, like LadiesFan inquiring minds really want to know. While it's tempting to start a most likely to have done it poll, the thing speaks for it's self and the ending is perfect.

There was a time when it was polite to just slip the gift into her purse at some point during the evening and not make a big deal about it. Those times seemed to have passed and while we miss them we also understand. It's a shame the envelope pass and the lady checking to see if those are really valid bills does dampen the gfe reality distortion field just a bit. But these are the realities of modern financially based relationships.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #43
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
Wouldn't you love to hear his side of the story? lol

Not really.

LOL

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #44
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Great story.

LF

I would have charged him extra just for the lesson.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #45
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

just by reading this story i got a pretty good idea who this lady might be. and if its who i think it is. kicking him in the balls repeatedly isnt something shes afraid to do. i think the only reason she didnt is because it would have been an upcharge and she wasnt gonna give that f%ck*r any more of her goodie goods
knotty man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women