Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #31
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

This is great information!!
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #32
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie Austin View Post
Sounds like a perfect use of the system!!!

I wasn't hinting at wanting to know what's in the locker room. Discretion is the better part of valor and foreplay is the better part of sex. IMHO
Why would you not tailor make you sessions? All the pre session info I receive is put to good use!! The second time is even more fun.
Sadly all providers don't use the system to see what there potential client likes or dislikes. All we hobbyist ever hear (read) is do your research and know what your getting into before you get into it lol. The same can be said about the ladies. If a lady really wants returning clients she should do her research and learn about her potential client. I say this a ton but customer retention is a focus in all customer service oriented business and the ladies with returning hobbyist deliver just that. Starting from the first correspondence to the meet to the action to the departure and some take it a step further and reach out to those hobbyist and maybe ask did you enjoy your time and really want to know versus saying I enjoyed my time hope to see you again. What could be said in that instant is "Did you have a good time" and "Is there anything I can do to make our time even better". Just some ideas to keep them coming back.

The ladies who see guys as just a $ sign they are the ones that either get burnt out, or receive bad reviews or really start to become very robotic. Every lady has there own private reason for doing this hobby some because they truly enjoy what they do and it is a bonus that they get paid for it. Those are the ones that stick around and receive great reviews.

I just read a review on Claire and it was amazing but most of the hobbyist already believe Claire and a few others are not good providers but great providers that truly tailor to the customer.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:12 AM   #33
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
Starting from the first correspondence to the meet to the action to the departure and some take it a step further and reach out to those hobbyist and maybe ask did you enjoy your time and really want to know versus saying I enjoyed my time hope to see you again. What could be said in that instant is "Did you have a good time" and "Is there anything I can do to make our time even better". Just some ideas to keep them coming back.
I never want to cross the line in contacting someone. I would love to check in with them after but I always wait for them to contact me. If I had my way, I'd send thank you cards but that's a southern thing. Depending on the preferred means of communication, you think a follow up is a good idea? It would have to be case by case. I hope the guys I click with feel the same way. I'm pretty open and easy going. I hope they would feel comfortable just touching base periodically but that's completely up to them. I don't want to cramp anyone. Im the perfect Mistress!
Old 02-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #34
AfterDarkIFeel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Yes, reviews are a pain in the ass lol. You have to simultaneously make sure you are doing the provider justice while being honest and helpful for the guys. And you have to accept that providers often read or hear about our reviews even if they are not supposed to and often screen us based on our review history. It's a delicate balance. And of course, the hardest thing to do is write a "no" review... the same guys calling people out for being white knights usually have a profile full of "yes" reviews. I end up taking a lot more time than I intended on my reviews, so I do not always write a review unless I think I have something new to share about a lady or the session really stood out. And the fact of the matter is that if you are the type to be brutally honest in your reviews, you're not afraid to write "no" reviews, etc. then you are going to have more trouble getting appointments. I have considered not writing reviews because it sucks, but feel like I owe it to the community to do so.

Things I look for in a review... is she more of a PSE type or a lady who is super comfortable kissing, cuddling, and being intimate in the hobby? Both? What is her personality like? Does she have a pretty face? Does she have awesome TCB? Does she seem to genuinely respect hobbyists? Smart? Sense of humor? Are her sessions consistent with her advertised image? Basically the stuff I cannot get looking at an eccie or P411 profile. So that is the type of thing I personally focus on in writing a review.
AfterDarkIFeel is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #35
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

AfterDarkIFeel...
Thank you for that thoughtful response. We all have our preferences so I would rather know up front. I love to cuddle and nibble. Not everyone wants to cuddle. I'm along for the ride so I'm flexible. I cuddle and kiss people I care about, women and men! Life is too short!!!
Old 02-07-2014, 10:31 AM   #36
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I never want to cross the line in contacting someone. I would love to check in with them after but I always wait for them to contact me. If I had my way, I'd send thank you cards but that's a southern thing. Depending on the preferred means of communication, you think a follow up is a good idea? It would have to be case by case. I hope the guys I click with feel the same way. I'm pretty open and easy going. I hope they would feel comfortable just touching base periodically but that's completely up to them. I don't want to cramp anyone. Im the perfect Mistress!
A PM to me would never hurt rather sending a text. I maybe wrong in thinking this but me personally if a lady sent me a PM post appointment asking me how was my experience and if I truly enjoyed myself and if there were anything she could do to improve I would love that.
Just think when you make a big purchase or now a days speak to someone on the phone in customer service a lot of times they want feedback post call just so they can improve the customer experience.

What is sad is this,
I have a real scenario that happened to me a few months back. I saw this young lady and we clicked very well. The pre appointment convo was excellent and that made the experience even better and a couple of days after our appointment she did not know who I was! WOW! Really? Here I am thinking I might want to continue seeing her and she cant remember seeing me or having a conversation with me just two days later. To me that person may see hobbyist as only $ signs and not a potential returning customer.

As for reviews, I think again that in order for me to make a decision on what ladies I spend my hard earned money on is very important although they can be a pain at times to write I feel it is the neighborly thing to do for the community and to help others make a sound decision but what is good for me maybe hell for someone else.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #37
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

Quote:
What is sad is this,
I have a real scenario that happened to me a few months back. I saw this young lady and we clicked very well. The pre appointment convo was excellent and that made the experience even better and a couple of days after our appointment she did not know who I was! WOW! Really? Here I am thinking I might want to continue seeing her and she cant remember seeing me or having a conversation with me just two days later. To me that person may see hobbyist as only $ signs and not a potential returning customer..
Welcome to the club lol. The only time this happened to me was dealing with a BP lady. The lead-up was fun. The linkup was fun. Then no follow through. I only expected follow up because she went on and on about wanting mature regular clients. She said i fit her "profile" and wanted to meet up more. So i text her the next day to just say hi, and all i got was a lot of WTH responses. Lol. I stay away from the BP craziness now.
austinwebdev2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #38
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

Quote:
I never want to cross the line in contacting someone. I would love to check in with them after but I always wait for them to contact me!
I forgot to address this part. You know, some guys like me don't mind the girl initiating contact. If the session was great and the follow up talk was nice, it's okay to hear from a lady every now and then. I don't mind if someone sends a PM out of the blue to say "happy tgif" or whatever. It lets me know you're schedule might be open and you are reaching out to regulars. It also gives the guy a chance to check on you to see what's going on.

There are some ladies who take a break from the lifestyle for understandable reasons. It's nice to get a random text or pm from them when they resurface. Even if they want to chat OTC, that's ok to a certain point. We're all human and seek contact in various ways. My thinking is a provider can send tactful messages anytime without fear of offending someone.
austinwebdev2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #39
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

What is sad is this,
I have a real scenario that happened to me a few months back. I saw this young lady and we clicked very well. The pre appointment convo was excellent and that made the experience even better and a couple of days after our appointment she did not know who I was! WOW! Really? Here I am thinking I might want to continue seeing her and she cant remember seeing me or having a conversation with me just two days later.
Wow
Old 02-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #40
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

one time. i received a pm from a lady askin me. When could i see her again,and how much she really enjoyed herself the last time we were together.
only thing is.......I HAD NEVER SEEN HER BCD !!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #41
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Austins1hobby, on the "what is sad" post:
They always remember me for things I didn't give them ....
Guess that is a good thing, no?

we're talking Candy and other sweet gifts ....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:06 PM   #42
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Knotty...
Did it work??
Maybe I should try that??
Old 02-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #43
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

fun2come...
My favorite amendment is the Fifth!!!!
Old 02-07-2014, 09:16 PM   #44
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You guys have been so cool and open about posting. Thank you!! I just wonder how things work and what's the best way for everyone.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #45
atxguy2006
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I'm wondering what kind of review makes you want to book???
The only reviews that make me want to book are the ones with pics. I've been in the hobby long enough to know that you can't believe most of the stuff you read in a review. Provider showcases are just as bad. Especially the established providers. I know some showcase haven't had updated pics in at least three years. I know when a John take pics and post them in a review it's real and recent. I get tired of seeing professional and photoshop pics.
atxguy2006 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women