Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2017, 10:50 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
TS SL, I do like that avatar of yours. Are you in to freaky stuff because I know someone who might be game.
Lately seems like just hand jobs...And I can't even get one of those right!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #32
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Lately seems like just hand jobs...And I can't even get one of those right!
SL, that was truly funny. +1 my friend.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:49 PM   #33
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Pardon me PB but is that how you keep getting away with GL #17 violations????
Can you post the links to back up your statement?
Better yet, why don't you post YOUR Infraction page like I have multiple times in the past and we can show everyone just how badly they get whacked on their pee pee.

Otherwise, yes. I use my reputation and my $$$ to open invitations to the best Providers around.

As opposed to you, who cash-n-dashes the Ladies and they treat you as the barbarian at the gates of Providerdom

I know for every Provider that will probably leave tepid support for you, there are at least 3 who will shoot you down.

So, we're waiting for you to post your Infraction page so as to know whose mouth can't cash the check they pull out their ass. We're waiting.

Quote:
Trying to be a MOD again? He's not stalking he's a fan. Big difference! Behave yourself Doc.
I think he still weeps in his pillow over all the free pussy he gave up with the Mod hat he was forced to turn in.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:19 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina View Post
My only real problem with the guy is that he continues to be as disrespectful as possible and loves to throw the word whore around. Not to mention he made a dumbass alert about me a while back which was completely bullshit. Her we've moved past that. He makes valid points often but they're buried beneath all his derogatory remarks that it's hard to give him credit. If he would stop being such a prick all the time he might actually be an all right guy. I don't think that's gonna happen though.
The best description I have seen of W. He often does have comments worth thinking about, but seems incapable of making his points without a few gratuitous insults.

I have never met him, but in the past we have exchanged a few PMs
on some significant topics--and with no insults in either direction. I found those exchanges to be very different from his tone in public--some of the best I have had on ASPD/ECCIE

Sad that the public and private personas seem so different..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
You're from Kansas, why the hell would you be so concerned about an annual Austin event? What business is that of yours anyway
Should the same be said of the Austin Gang when they invade the KC board?

Quote:

"YOU" are what people here really hate! Your the cancer of Eccie. As they say... Karma is a BITCH!

Still generalizing, and still assuming others like & hate what you like & hate. From what I have read in the open and in many PMs/e-mails, there really ARE a lot of people on ECCIE who "hate" the way a few people try to decree the standards of who is sexy/desierable/worth seeing, what is a "threAD", and when a lady is allowed to speak or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Whispers and Still Looking stay within the guidelines... it's not a matter of any of us "allowing them"... as long as they don't violate the guidelines, they are free to participate here as they see fit.

I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for some of you to grasp...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
That does seem the easy way to avoid the question, because the real issue is degrading/demeaning/insulting speech. That seems to be the gray area and the area they (and others) work hard at. The truth is, what falls under the "insulting" category IS subjective. I have not gotten a lot of infractions over the years, but a few--and a few stern warnings. As best as I recall I have NEVER gotten one for calling out a specific person, but always for general statements just as W, SL, and others do. I have at times even pointed this out with my understanding of the rules/guidelines almost exactly as you have elaborated, yet the reply I get is essentially, "To bad--guidelines are subjective." and "It is obvious who you are directing that towards."

I know I am not the only one who has gotten that kind of lame "explanation". When people get points for far less insulting words than what is posted freely here, and when the points are for much less directly identified target of the comment" than is posted freely here, THAT is why you keep seeing people post about the special treatment some members get.

And to be fair, the lame replies I received were not from current Austin mods.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #35
gt27
Valued Poster

Old-T,

He sometimes has valid points, but he slips punches like Lennox Lewis in regards to real issues. It seems that his fundraiser's benefitted questionable sources(i.e., himself). That he condones this rape defender mentality and he carries an axe that would make Paul Bunyan blush.

Not only that, but he is a Facebook creeper who finds it impossible to refrain from lewd descriptions of women.

The guy is, and I quote our POTUS, a "loser" but seems to dodge punches like Ali did the draft.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #36
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Should the same be said of the Austin Gang when they invade the KC board?
Yes it should. I'm not apart of this "Austin Gang" you speak of, and I have no control over what others do. But you have never seen a single post from me in any Kansas forum, or any posts in that economically depressed shit hole called Ohio for that matter.

I do find it funny that you are yakking about the insults being thrown out, yet you have dished out your fair share yourself. I find it funny how you cry about the trolls, yet you said it yourself that you come to the Austin forum because we the "Best Train Wrecks".

Between you & gt I have to ask, is everyone up there in the "Rust Belt" aka Mid West as hypocritic as you two??
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:28 PM   #37
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes it should. I'm not apart of this "Austin Gang" you speak of, and I have no control over what others do. But you have never seen a single post from me in any Kansas forum, or any posts in that economically depressed shit hole called Ohio for that matter.

I do find it funny that you are yakking about the insults being thrown out, yet you have dished out your fair share yourself. I find it funny how you cry about the trolls, yet you said it yourself that you come to the Austin forum because we the "Best Train Wrecks".

Between you & gt I have to ask, is everyone up there in the "Rust Belt" aka Mid West as hypocritic as you two??
I have no clue what you are referring to in regards to the rust belt including Kansas City you geographically challenged idiot. Maybe you can enlighten me, why do you have such a hard on for me? Do you swing that way because my anus is an exit only ramp. Maybe TT could help you with that.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:10 PM   #38
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have no clue what you are referring to in regards to the rust belt including Kansas City you geographically challenged idiot. Maybe you can enlighten me, why do you have such a hard on for me? Do you swing that way because my anus is an exit only ramp. Maybe TT could help you with that.
LMMFAO!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwww wus a matta. Wittle peon can't handle the Texas heat?? Can't stand the heat, then keep your ass in Kansas where you belong. Otherwise I'll give your ass all you can handle. Mam!
Old 05-30-2017, 07:47 PM   #39
gt27
Valued Poster

Texas heat? I can see you are not in marketing. Maybe if you posted something that bore the slightest resemblance to intellectual. . . Until then, read some books, learn some witty come backs and try to present yourself as a more intelligent person.

BTW, learn where the rust belt is, where Ohio is and where Missouri is. It may shock you.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:54 PM   #40
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Texas heat? I can see you are not in marketing. Maybe if you posted something that bore the slightest resemblance to intellectual. . . Until then, read some books, learn some witty come backs and try to present yourself as a more intelligent person.

BTW, learn where the rust belt is, where Ohio is and where Missouri is. It may shock you.
Still with the "your're stupid reply"?? Looks to me like I'm not the one who need's to read some books, or work on witty replies. But as I said before please do continue to try and make yourself look intelligent & witty, oh so smart one.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:20 PM   #41
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still with the "your're stupid reply"?? Looks to me like I'm not the one who need's to read some books, or work on witty replies. But as I said before please do continue to try and make yourself look intelligent & witty, oh so smart one.
Well, until you are smart, or average, or below average, you will always be stupid. And until you change that, I will keep calling you stupid. You will realize that you sound like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys If you fact checked any of your previous posts. Can you pronounce Jalapeño?
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:40 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
[COLOR=Blue][I]

Still generalizing, and still assuming others like & hate what you like & hate. From what I have read in the open and in many PMs/e-mails, there really ARE a lot of people on ECCIE who "hate" the way a few people try to decree the standards of who is sexy/desirable/worth seeing, what is a "threAD", and when a lady is allowed to speak or not.

There will always be haters.I don't hate I just have my own opinions.

That does seem the easy way to avoid the question, because the real issue is degrading /demeaning /insulting speech. That seems to be the gray area and the area they (and others) work hard at. The truth is, what falls under the "insulting" category IS subjective. I have not gotten a lot of infractions over the years, but a few--and a few stern warnings. As best as I recall I have NEVER gotten one for calling out a specific person, but always for general statements just as W, SL, and others do. I have at times even pointed this out with my understanding of the rules/guidelines almost exactly as you have elaborated, yet the reply I get is essentially, "To bad--guidelines are subjective." and "It is obvious who you are directing that towards."

How would "you" feel if there were those that felt your very existence on the board was insulting. To the point they only follow you around the board and find something wrong with almost anything you say. So insulting it requires others to get additional handles to voice their disgusting pot shots. They are called the usual suspects.Until you walk in some one else shoe only then you'll understand. Till then you are only a veteran board member being allowed to voice his opinion.

I know I am not the only one who has gotten that kind of lame "explanation". When people get points for far less insulting words than what is posted freely here, and when the points are for much less directly identified target of the comment" than is posted freely here, THAT is why you keep seeing people post about the special treatment some members get.

And to be fair, the lame replies I received were not from current Austin mods.

Complain, Whine, Cry, Stomp Your Feet, Bitch, Blah, Blah, Blah.
it things are so shitty here... LEAVE! at minimum put the ones causing you / they stress on ignore!

I can't stop the usual suspects, I simply put them on ignore! Done! If it gets too shitty here like they start DELETING REVIEWS....Ah but that would never happen would it?
I forgive you T.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:15 AM   #43
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, until you are smart, or average, or below average, you will always be stupid. And until you change that, I will keep calling you stupid. You will realize that you sound like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys If you fact checked any of your previous posts. Can you pronounce Jalapeño?

That's fine. Call me whatever the fuck you want to. The words of a moronic peon are irrelevant in life. You can call me stupid, and I will continue to whip your ass and show everyone who real dumb fuck is. Carry on smart one.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:27 AM   #44
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's fine. Call me whatever the fuck you want to. The words of a moronic peon are irrelevant in life. You can call me stupid, and I will continue to whip your ass and show everyone who real dumb fuck is. Carry on smart one.
"who real dumb fuck is" Spoken from a true genius.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:32 AM   #45
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
"who real dumb fuck is" Spoken from a true genius.
Ok. So I'm posting from a phone at work. Even with the typo I will still whip your pathetic ass. You really aren't much of a challenge at all. Keep trying smart one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women