Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160950
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2016, 04:52 PM   #31
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, the rust belt dumb asses - what is wrong with you??

Oh yeah - you're from California. Well, that explains it all. You folks are having a hard time with the word - acceptance. It looks bad when you are a sore loser and that's what you look like - but there's always room to jump on my man's Trump train and try to get along with with everybody else. Just sayin.

[QUOTE=helenasweets;1058858206]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I was just a wee tiny Lad when our Vice President, Spiro T. Agnew, was prosecuted for crimes and pleaded "No Contest" and was convicted, although I think he was given probation or something.

Are you really comparing bribery and tax evasion to a classified information case? That is ridiculous.

"Few people want to see Hilary serve time in prison, but a good stiff sentence of probation and community service is what she needs, and this is why."

Who the fuck are you to decide what she needs?

"Forget about the FBI's phony "investigation" of her. That was a sham. They were brought to heel by the Attorney General. If Trump's team decides to have a real investigation the evidence will cause her to seek a plea. And like Spiro T. Agnew she will probably plead "No Contest." "

These are huge assumptions. You didn't get the answer you wanted, so the investigation is "phony" But, trumps investigation would, be the only real thing, i.e. If it gives you the result you want? Kind of like how the system is rigged when you are losing and not as rigged as you thought when you are winning. That has all the logical nuance of a five year old.

The fbi did their own and nvestigstion. No more tax payer dollars need to be spent. You know, if you combined all the money republicans have spent on special prosecutors trying to nail something on the clintons, hell we could just set all the rust belt dumbasses who think trumps gonna bring back coal jobs up for life. They won't need a damn job.

After watching crowds of mostly white males yell "lock the bitch up" , call her a cunt among other just gross and disgusting things because they somehow felt entitled to what happens to this woman's body. I am done with making excuses for this nonsense. You don't get to follow her around with a torch. Neither does trump.

And for shits and giggles, if you are so worried about national security and are not just getting your ID hard by claiming agency over this woman's body in the guise of a concerned citizen, you might want to force your man trump to release all his financial considerations. You know, no American bank will give him money on account of he ain't no damn good at running things and tends to leave them with their asses hanging in the wind. Consequently, he has, as I understand it, quite a few foreign loans. russian banks are probably a good bet.,gosh, could that be a conflict of interest more worthy than an investigation of three emails and yours and others need to assert dominance by sewing the "a" on clintons chest? I think it might.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 05:48 PM   #32
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 348128
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1058859700]Wow, the rust belt dumb asses - what is wrong with you??

Oh yeah - you're from California. Well, that explains it all. You folks are having a hard time with the word - acceptance. It looks bad when you are a sore loser and that's what you look like - but there's always room to jump on my man's Trump train and try to get along with with everybody else. Just sayin.

Quite frankly, I though tou would applaud me for my frankness and authenticity. Isn't that what you do for your man trump when calls women fat pigs criticizes his fellow running mates faces (Carly fiorina) and encourages his supporters to chant "lock the bitch up" about his political opponent. A man who ran a campaign of low information to outright disinformation so vile that middle schoolers now chant build that wall at school, a man who instead of respecting his voters and offering actual policy for intelligent discussion instead fueled his campaign by training his voters like a puppy by coding his opponents: "little Marco" "lyin Ted" "crazy Bernie" "goofy Elizabeth warren" and of co, " crooked Hillary". Cesar the dog whisperer has more respect for his "clients" than trump has for his voters. What is wrong with you??

Sore loser, you better fucking believe it. Full on. He ran his campaign like a jerry springer show just to win, and I resent it. The way you play the game is just as important as winning.

That being said, was a bit harsh, I do admit. My point wasn't really about them. I post d a link to a very insightful article about the issues of the middle/working class and how that effected the election. I guess you missed it. Smart and compassionate assessment, whose main points I do also believe.,
helenasweets is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 06:10 PM   #33
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I would of said "bat shit crazy Elizabeth Warren instead of goofy Elizabeth Warren.
PS - When you said - the way you play the game is just as important as winning? - No - it's not-- and you are very naive to believe that.

[QUOTE=helenasweets;1058859819]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Wow, the rust belt dumb asses - what is wrong with you??

Quite frankly, I though tou would applaud me for my frankness and authenticity. Isn't that what you do for your man trump when calls women fat pigs criticizes his fellow running mates faces (Carly fiorina) and encourages his supporters to chant "lock the bitch up" about his political opponent. A man who ran a campaign of low information to outright disinformation so vile that middle schoolers now chant build that wall at school, a man who instead of respecting his voters and offering actual policy for intelligent discussion instead fueled his campaign by training his voters like a puppy by coding his opponents: "little Marco" "lyin Ted" "crazy Bernie" "goofy Elizabeth warren" and of co, " crooked Hillary". Cesar the dog whisperer has more respect for his "clients" than trump has for his voters. What is wrong with you??

Sore loser, you better fucking believe it. Full on. He ran his campaign like a jerry springer show just to win, and I resent it. The way you play the game is just as important as winning.

That being said, was a bit harsh, I do admit. My point wasn't really about them. I post d a link to a very insightful article about the issues of the middle/working class and how that effected the election. I guess you missed it. Smart and compassionate assessment, whose main points I do also believe.,
Old 11-13-2016, 06:44 PM   #34
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1058859865]Personally, I would of said "bat shit crazy Elizabeth Warren instead of goofy Elizabeth Warren.
PS - When you said - the way you play the game is just as important as winning? - No - it's not-- and you are very naive to believe that.

a woman called bat shit crazy. How original. Has nothing my to do with naïveté, dear. Has to do with sober understanding of how fragile freedoms actually are. If your response to my last post is to deflect your responsibility, ehhh. Sides have have yoga and west world this evening. You know how we Californians love our yoga and westworld.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:16 AM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie, my responsibility has been met - I voted for Trump. And as far as your sober understanding of how fragile freedoms are - you need to add some Jack Daniel's to that and lighten up now. Or perhaps visit North Korea. And if they let you back out - than you can give us a report on how "fragile" our freedoms are.

[QUOTE=helenasweets;1058859953]
Quote:
Personally, I would of said "bat shit crazy Elizabeth Warren instead of goofy Elizabeth Warren.

a woman called bat shit crazy. How original. Has nothing my to do with naïveté, dear. Has to do with sober understanding of how fragile freedoms actually are. If your response to my last post is to deflect your responsibility, ehhh. Sides have have yoga and west world this evening. You know how we Californians love our yoga and westworld.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:11 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Getting back to the OP. Last Friday Trump was interviewed for a 60 minutes segment by Leslie Stahl. He was asked if he was still planning to appoint a special prosecutor to look into the "crimes" committed by Hillary Clinton. First he evaded the question then, when asked the same question a second time, it sounded very much like he was not going to do it.

So we're 3 days into the reign of President-elect Trump and he's backed off one of his campaign promises. What are all the "lock her up" fanatics going to think about his first lie if he in fact chooses not to move forward with the prosecution?

In addition, Trump once stated he was going to deport ALL illegal aliens and if they wanted to come back to the U.S. they could go through the proper channels. Last night he stated that he would deport ONLY the illegal aliens who were criminals. Campaign lie #2.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 06:19 AM   #37
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/compromise
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 06:44 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Donald Trump became President for 2 reasons: (1) Hillary Clinton and (2) the promises he made to the citizens of this country during his campaign. Voters vote for a candidate based on those promises. At the end of 4 years, all voters should go back and compare promises made to promises fulfilled and at that time assess how well the President has done. If you think the President has sufficiently met his goals, vote for him again. If not, vote his ass out.

At every single Trump rally I saw on television, he used the term "lying Hillary" and promised he would appoint a special prosecutor to eventually "lock her up". By all the chanting at his rallies, this was obviously very important to his supporters. Now you want to call it "compromise"?
Old 11-14-2016, 07:09 AM   #39
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1058860832]Sweetie, my responsibility has been met - I voted for Trump. And as far as your sober understanding of how fragile freedoms are - you need to add some Jack Daniel's to that and lighten up now. Or perhaps visit North Korea. And if they let you back out - than you can give us a report on how "fragile" our freedoms are.

Oh North Korea? That place where its leader thinks trump will make an excellent president? Kim Jong Un clearly heard some things he agreed with in that campaign.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:10 AM   #40
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, that's what people in business do - compromise. His main promise was to reach across the aisle and bring us together to make America great again. You do that by compromising. And it's refreshing to see that start happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Donald Trump became President for 2 reasons: (1) Hillary Clinton and (2) the promises he made to the citizens of this country during his campaign. Voters vote for a candidate based on those promises. At the end of 4 years, all voters should go back and compare promises made to promises fulfilled and at that time assess how well the President has done. If you think the President has sufficiently met his goals, vote for him again. If not, vote his ass out.

At every single Trump rally I saw on television, he used the term "lying Hillary" and promised he would appoint a special prosecutor to eventually "lock her up". By all the chanting at his rallies, this was obviously very important to his supporters. Now you want to call it "compromise"?
Old 11-14-2016, 07:20 AM   #41
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Getting back to the OP. Last Friday Trump was interviewed for a 60 minutes segment by Leslie Stahl. He was asked if he was still planning to appoint a special prosecutor to look into the "crimes" committed by Hillary Clinton. First he evaded the question then, when asked the same question a second time, it sounded very much like he was not going to do it.

So we're 3 days into the reign of President-elect Trump and he's backed off one of his campaign promises. What are all the "lock her up" fanatics going to think about his first lie if he in fact chooses not to move forward with the prosecution?

In addition, Trump once stated he was going to deport ALL illegal aliens and if they wanted to come back to the U.S. they could go through the proper channels. Last night he stated that he would deport ONLY the illegal aliens who were criminals. Campaign lie #2.
Shhhh. Don't tell them they've been duped. Dude appears that be slightly less less insane than we thought. Besides the fact that he's putting Steve bannon in the whitehouse. now if we could just get him to not implement the typical republican supply side economic nonsense, we might not end up in a recession.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:21 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, that's what people in business do - compromise. His main promise was to reach across the aisle and bring us together to make America great again. You do that by compromising. And it's refreshing to see that start happening.
That is total BS. In an earlier note (see below in red), it was YOU who said that if the President, whether it be Obama or Trump, did not produce 100% then it was failure.

"Nope not for me - if they are held to a higher standard than they need to produce 100 percent - that includes Trump."

So now that it is "your" man, compromise is fine?
Old 11-14-2016, 07:38 AM   #43
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, and I expect him to negotiate and compromise. That is his promise. Oh he will produce 100 percent - he already stated he isn't taking any vacations - too much work to be done. He didn't get where is is today by just shakin hands, you know.

Quote:
That is total BS. In an earlier note (see below in red), it was YOU who said that if the President, whether it be Obama or Trump, did not produce 100% then it was failure.

"Nope not for me - if they are held to a higher standard than they need to produce 100 percent - that includes Trump."

So now that it is "your" man, compromise is fine?
Old 11-14-2016, 08:37 AM   #44
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

hmmm
as one who actually listened to Trumps speeches:
1. He said he would not support status change from illegal for any people here illegally.
2. He promised to deport all Illegal Aliens that had committed crimes.
3. He promised to secure the border. Even Chis Matthews on MSNBC admitted that you cant have a country without secure boarders.
4. He committed to review Status of remaining Illegal Aliens after 2 and 3 are accomplished.

This has not changed.

It is the standard leftest mantra that just because a person believes that immigration should be legal and controlled by law, that he or she is a hater.
This is what is called a big lie.
It is the leftest that can only justify a position by "feelings". And their favorite feeling is "superiority".
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:40 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Now the wall is a fence. Lie #3.

And Pence's crusade to void marriage equality? Not gonna happen. Lie #4.

He's backpedaling faster than he can tweet.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women