Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2023, 04:57 AM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yes you have. You are purposely ignoring the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

So are you saying the DOJ should follow their own guidelines and policies. You know, the ones that:

- violates DOJ Tax official policy which prohibits prosecutors from even offering this deal to people who did far less than Hunter

- specifically states that "Diversion" would not be available to anyone similarly situated to Hunter Biden based on the criteria previously stated

Or are you saying they should only follow their own guidelines and policies when it comes to thousands of black men but should ignore them when the white leftist criminal son of the President you support commits the same crimes?
I didn't ignore anyone. I addressed the specific people that you brought up. If you want to bring up any other specific cases I can address those too. Otherwise it's just more vague, disingenuous hyperbole.

I'm saying that they should follow the guidelines for Hunter Biden too. If the guidelines say lock him up, then lock him up. I could not care less. I'm not subject to Joe Biden's mind control the way people are subject to the con man cult leader Trump's mind control, but the fact remains that Kodak Black has a history of violent and gun crime convictions, and Hunter Biden does not. I prefer to stick to the facts rather than use disingenuous hyperbole, and let's be honest, you couldn't care less about black men in jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
berry is correct there are Two Systems of Justice, in all cases those charged with the same crimes as trump, were locked up to await trail, but trump walks free. Funny how this fact escapes the far right.
Great point.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 11:24 AM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I didn't ignore anyone.

Yes you have. And you continue to purposely ignore the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

Quote:
I'm saying that they should follow the guidelines for Hunter Biden too.
And yet anyone reading your posts on this thread knows you argued otherwise. You made excuse after excuse for him and the two standards of justice

Quote:
and let's be honest, you couldn't care less about black men in jail.
Being honest would be you admitting you couldn't care less about actual racism as evidenced by your remarks on this thread
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 02:35 PM   #33
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Yes you have. And you continue to purposely ignore the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.
I haven't ignored anyone. I've addressed the specific people you have mentioned. You're putting up a straw man again.

Quote:
And yet anyone reading your posts on this thread knows you argued otherwise. You made excuse after excuse for him and the two standards of justice
Anyone who's reading my posts and has a good command of the English language knows that I've simply proven that Hunter and Kodak fall at different places on the Federal Sentencing Guidelines due to their different criminal records.

Quote:
Being honest would be you admitting you couldn't care less about actual racism as evidenced by your remarks on this thread
I'm not the one who purposely shit on a Happy Juneteenth thread. You're pretending to care about racism just like you pretend to care about fairness in women's sports.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 02:54 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't ignored anyone.
Wow - so you are saying in your mind the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed aren't anyone. Wow, that explains a lot.

Quote:
You're pretending to care about racism

Nope - I called out the actual racism taking place here.

It is you who pretends with your false racism claims on other threads where it is politically convenient for you to do so. And yet on this thread, where actual racism has occurred to benefit your leftist Senile President and his scumbag son, you just look the other way. Just be honest and admit you couldn't care less about actual racism.
Old 06-24-2023, 11:56 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Exhibit A showing the two standards of justice: Hunter Biden lied on his Form 4473, there’s literally video evidence that he lied on his Form 4473 and Senile Biden's DOJ gave him a sweetheart deal not available to others who committed the exact same crime

Rapper Kodak Black was charged with the same crime of falsifying information on federal forms to buy four firearms at a Miami gun shop in May of 2019. He was sentenced to more than three years in prison stemming from that charge.

And Kodak Black isn't the only one being convicted. In April 2023, a woman in Iowa was sentenced to a year in prison for lying about her address and **** on Form 4473.

Even more egregious is that just last week, a woman in Virginia was charged with making a false statement on her 4473 because she had previously used ******. Important to note Virginia legalized ****** use two years ago. The Biden DOJ is sending the American people a clear message: "Rules for thee, not for me."

Thousands of black men are in prison for the same crime Hunter Biden committed

In addition, Form 4473 has been weaponized by the Biden DOJ & ATF through regulatory policy to create an illegal backdoor firearms registry.
Old 06-25-2023, 12:02 AM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

And then there is this. After Hunter Biden lied on a federal firearm background check form (another crime for which he will avoid jail time) & his girlfriend/sister-in-law tossed the gun away in a dumpster by a school, he tried to blame some random Hispanics, calling them “prolly illegal:”

Old 06-25-2023, 11:54 AM   #37
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmm... might surely seem that Hunter could be a racist.

Though I might just find that hard to believe - as Hunter
was taking "grifter money" from many different nations:

China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and More!

Reckon it's hard to be racist and doing THAT.

We'll see if the two different systems of Justice
will catch up to him.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 12:06 AM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 06-28-2023, 03:27 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

House Oversight, Justice and Ways & Means Joint Statement

“Politicization and misconduct at the Department of Justice and IRS during the investigation into Hunter Biden reveal a two-tiered system of justice and unequal application of the law. According to whistleblower testimony, the Justice Department refused to follow evidence that implicated Joe Biden, tipped off Hunter Biden’s attorneys, allowed the clock to run out with respect to certain charges, and put tax-cheat Hunter Biden on the path towards a sweetheart plea deal. This is a mockery of the core American value of equal justice under the law.

“This weaponization of the federal law-enforcement power to benefit the Bidens adds to Americans’ growing mistrust in our institutions. If we are to remain a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, Congress has a duty to conduct rigorous oversight of this abuse of power and hold bad actors accountable. Our committees are pursuing a thorough investigation into this misconduct to deliver the transparency and accountability that the American people demand and deserve.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women