Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #31
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
Lol...thank God , someone gets my attempt at humor.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #32
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
As an addendum to what Mynx had to say-- let me add this.

If you are going to use a blog as a marketing tool, then you MUST use it effectively. Guys who enjoy blogs are reading them to find out more about YOU. Not your business, not your issues, but you. You've got to start with finding interesting topics to write about, then write and write WELL. Interesting stories, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. You must SELL yourself as an educated, intelligent woman in order to attract the type of clientele that a blog is generally designed to attract.

If you are not a great writer, consider paying someone to post to your blog, provide updates, etc. Blogs are great tools when they are properly utilized.
Smart woman.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:02 PM   #33
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

I think when we choose the line of work that we don't realize how not having a "work social group" will really effect us.. If we held an office job we could complain to our neighbor about nonsense that bothers us..

Dear ladies, men don't want to hear us whine. Why do you think they come to us? To escape all of the negatives in life.

Please, for your own sake, keep topics like this and "Florida sucked" etc to a minimum in the ladies lounge. Sometimes you just need to get what isn't really bothering you off of your chest. Just be smarter about it.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #34
Guest091614-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas View Post
I think when we choose the line of work that we don't realize how not having a "work social group" will really effect us.. If we held an office job we could complain to our neighbor about nonsense that bothers us..

Dear ladies, men don't want to hear us whine. Why do you think they come to us? To escape all of the negatives in life.

Please, for your own sake, keep topics like this and "Florida sucked" etc to a minimum in the ladies lounge. Sometimes you just need to get what isn't really bothering you off of your chest. Just be smarter about it.
Alyssa, you are a sharp cookie. Great statement. Yes, I do not want to hear the whining, negativity etc. There are many ladies that I choose to not see in this fun filled world for just that reason. That is also why I am divorced and single and plan on staying that way.
Guest091614-02 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #35
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Back to the original topic.

I've found there is something for everyone, including rates. Back when I first started in the hobby the rates all seemed to be about equal, this did seem to allow and encourage a lot of haggling.
Nowadays with ladies advertising rates that are all over the place I personally see a lot less haggling or gentlemen trying to work out "specials", especially since if they tell me they're on a limited budget I can suggest another lady whom I know charges less.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:49 AM   #36
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I have that many if not most of the ladies in this business dont understand the concept of supply and demand nor do they have any idea how to choose their market price.

Its pretty simple if you are too busy and have more client calls than you want then your rates are too low. If you are not getting as much business and seeing as many clients as you want, then your rates are too high.

The same concept applies for the length of appointment. If you want multi hour appointments and are only getting single hours, offer a deeper discount on subsequent hours.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #37
Mackenzie Wright
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 201770
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=

I am absolutely, positively, prejudice , against Low Income , I am a Lady, Kiss,

[/QUOTE]

I could not agree more.. It is the place of the commons to worry about such problems.. Let them eat cake, I say...
Mackenzie Wright is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #38
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A lot of guys just want a 15 minute blow job, get their rocks off, and be content.

For every niche in the market, there is someone to fill it.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:19 PM   #39
newalhobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Supply and Demand

In general Amishgangster is right but... I thought that the Laws of Supply and Demand meant that a businessperson would maximize their profit, NOT the number of clients or gross revenue. And some businesses are effected by non-economic forces (safety, enjoyment, family demands, other endeavors, personal preferences, etc). It might be rare but maybe there are a couple of businesses here are ok with being limited to a couple of customers a day/week/month instead of maximizing the number of clients in a day. Of course there are those businesses that say they are low volume but then see 7-10 customers a day. And the idea of niche markets is a very important one to both customers and businesses. That is why there is MacDonalds AND highend steakhouses, or WalMart AND Niemann Marcus.
newalhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #40
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

This has been hashed to death. I bet the caveman was haggling on how many pelts he had to come up with to bang his neighbors daughter. It's bartering. It always will be. I want to pay this much and if your in that category it's a deal. All this I'm low volume or I'm a better class is total bullshit. Class is in the eyes of the beholder and not how much you say you have. If the pussy is good men will follow. If it's funky or comes with a lot of drama they won't come at all.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:09 PM   #41
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

She hasn't come back to post on this thread since the first page, maybe she's attending a bacterial vaginosis seminar...........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:49 PM   #42
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Lamaya,

Since you keep posting this same threAD, I'm guessing you truly want our feedback. I'm going to second gimme_that on his statement.

If you want to improve your "brand" and command higher rates and good clientele, then you may want to think some of the info you share on your blog.

I don't know many guys who want to read about your personal hygiene issues, bacterial vaginosis, or that you now understand daily showers are an important thing. This information will likely scare away many of the men you seek.

You seem like a great lady. Sweet and caring. I'd guess you're very nurturing and that you attract clients looking for that type of provider. Someone who makes them feel happy and safe. I cant believe one guy feels happier of safer knowing about your hygiene issues. Maybe you could start a blog that isn't attached to your business. One more directed at non clients.

You control your business, like I said on other your other thread, stop complaining about the stuff you can't control. What other ladies charge has nothing to do with your business. All you can do is make yourself as desireable as possible to your target market.

Regardless, I enjoy your posts (even when you repeat them). Good luck!

so much contradiction in this post if its her business like you claim , why tell her what she can or cant post on her blog ?
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:59 PM   #43
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMike View Post
so much contradiction in this post if its her business like you claim , why tell her what she can or cant post on her blog ?
Good business owners generally appreciate and welcome constructive criticism. I fail to see the issue.

Or are you the one guy who got turned on by the bacterial vaginosis blog and doesn't want to see her take it down? Hey whatever floats your boat, I'm not judging. IJS
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11 PM   #44
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
When I first started the hobby years ago, I paid the full $$$ a lot.. and then I came across some haggard girls and said I would never do that again, I wont do more then a 15 min sesh now for no more then $ There are some really young hot dimes out there that hook it up...so gents..always ask about the quick rate. Always try to haggle down the rates. Once a girl is in her incall you neve know if she is having a slow day. Most of the time the rates will drop... Happy hobby days!!! lol
So you actually book the appointment, then show up and have the balls to haggle then? That is a quick and easy way to wind up being blacklisted. I would drop kick your ass out of my incall so fast your head would spin. If you want to haggle rates, that is your prerogative. Some girls are willing to negotiate. But do so up front before you waste her time and show up at her incall location.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #45
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I agree but I don't agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
So you actually book the appointment, then show up and have the balls to haggle then? That is a quick and easy way to wind up being blacklisted. I would drop kick your ass out of my incall so fast your head would spin. If you want to haggle rates, that is your prerogative. Some girls are willing to negotiate. But do so up front before you waste her time and show up at her incall location.
First of all your right in that it shows no class and I would never personally do it. But as to it's effectiveness the negotiation will be more successful at the point where both have committed and shown up. It's an assholes way of doing it but more effective. To give a like example from a provider is " Oh! you wanted sex then that's another 150.00." That's the same move from her. Very common to the upsell provider but just as much a jackass move in my opinion.

burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women