Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-03-2023, 07:42 PM   #31
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
I think we’re off topic here. Supposed to be kissing pxo ass.
lol sir. but i'm not worth it, so there's that..
Old 11-03-2023, 08:38 PM   #32
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
^^^Lol shines back Michael now you get to see a real playa..
Takin notes, C. Ion know what my padnahs school me on.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:59 PM   #33
Trillburgers
BANNED

I'm going to give you'll the insides oop about how I found out about the legend pxo. I'm on the yard year two and a transexual the called honey wett came on the unit. Fake titties everything. Guys used to pay to feel his fake tits. Sick mofos. So I get my burner from the CO. Third one because I had the others taken during shakedown.

Everyone knew I'm the man on the block because my OG name carry big weight. Plus locker was always packedwithnoisles, chili packs, stamps, cigarettes etc. Then I always had that burner and OG made it where the CO would give me some pussy.

So honeywett come on the unit and run his fruity ass up to me, hey trilly can I use your phone. I'm in my house reading a book the honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan sent me so I took offense to being interrupted.

What did you say you wanted I growled at honeywett. Your phone baby. Now this is when my cellie got up and came down from the top bunk. Bosses always sleep on the bottom bunk. He charges the he/she. I wave him off with a flick of my hand. I say, say boy don't ever talk to me like that. You want to use my phone it's 15 soups for 10 minutes.

Then he told me about eccie later on while playing chess. I read pxmccstorues and I love standup dudes. So that's how I gravitated towards pxo and I said once I get out the joint I'm going to get a phone, sign up for eccie, throw my own coming home party in honor of pxo and give him his flowers. That's all.this started simply asa flower giving for pxo and has disintegrated to foolishness that I don't have time for and that my friend pxo on his thread doesn't deserve. So please let's get back to honoring pxo.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:00 PM   #34
Trillburgers
BANNED

With some noodles
Old 11-03-2023, 10:38 PM   #35
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Man up and grow some fucking balls and get over it.

Let's talk about having balls. You and I are on the very same page politically, however it ends there. There were a lot of times I was debating PXMCC, Mister Meat, Nordic Jag, and USA soldier and I was basically on my own. Where were you, afraid to debate, not my side of politics, but the conservative side of politics? Why didn't you grow a set of balls and debate your feelings on the political side. Instead of making a disparaging remark about me not posting in a polished way, maybe you should've helped out. Whether I'm polished or not, at least I had the courage to stick my neck out and try to defend my feelings and the feelings of millions of other conservative voters. At the end of the day, I have more respect for PX, MM, NJ, and USA than I do you. They put their side out there and fought for it, while you made a very rare comment, which means you didn't have the courage to fight for your convictions. So don't talk to me about growing some 'fucking balls'.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:18 AM   #36
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Some of you need paper route or two or three.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:04 AM   #37
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillburgers View Post
It's going to be a helluva party. My old school G who I did the bid for and who I'm staying with in his highrise put several stacks in my pocket plus he paying for Sexy Redd to come out and lesbbqsandwiches is doing the meats. Them candy red nuggets. Swingers lol(oxtails) and all the other meats. My solid patnas put up all the meat, fixings and liquor. Ion know how they got it but we got alot of meat.

Since I only know about this site from a transexual in the joint I figured this could be a way to meet some ladies and perhaps skip screening. The only reference I have is from working in the feds as a cook, shoe shine boy and electrician. Shining boots was my best job. C0's had my locker full plus free world Popeyes burger king. Maybe that could work for references or my FDC badge. Anyway I'm just looking to have a good time then start looking for a free world gig so my PO don't lock my ass back up. Trill4life. Texas in eva way. LoyaltynRespek
He's a legend in his own mind. Or is it Pitroom's mind? Or Shinepro? Or....
Old 11-04-2023, 09:46 AM   #38
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
lol sir. but i'm not worth it, so there's that..
I’m thinking from OPs other recent posts, you must wash your ass.

(Joking. Wait, if I’m joking that means the opposite. I’ll stop before I get in too deep. Wait. Nvm.)
Old 11-04-2023, 10:12 AM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Some of you need paper route or two or three.
I’m telling ya…
Old 11-04-2023, 11:28 AM   #40
Trillburgers
BANNED

I need to be careful. 12 points. Sigh. Anyway pxo is literally the best bud a guy can ever have and I really appreciate the homie PXO. It's going down at your party pxo. We about 50 deep. Got the mayors of Houston here jprincejr/jas prince. Sexy Redd about to go on. Lesbbqsandwiches is manning the pit putting out dem candy red nuggets. We getting fucked up and I got to see my PO in the morning. Fuck. You ain't showed up pxo. The homies really wanted to meet you. I'm still having Sexy Redd change the song lyrics to Skee Pee. I love pxo. You are a real G and the streets got you homie. You a stand up dude. Trill4life. Stay trilly! #washyourass. Thanks pxo I appreciate you. This your post. Skee Pee!
Old 11-04-2023, 12:06 PM   #41
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

You having a two day event Trill?
Old 11-04-2023, 01:10 PM   #42
Trillburgers
BANNED

I wanted to have a 2 day event in honor of PXO. You know all the people I fuck with pockets loaded. We were going to do a 2 day event. Sexy Redd then Finesse2times. But because pxo didn't show today tomorrow event is cancelled. All the street dudes wanted to meet pxo. Black spinners evathing he wanted. So maybe next time. Skee Pee. Rapalot4life. Trilly. Trillburgers. UGK stunt. I am that Dude! Foook. Let's Muthafuckin go!
Old 11-04-2023, 03:52 PM   #43
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Next thing you know some half wit will be asking for a national holiday.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:30 PM   #44
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I’ve been to the joint for violent crimes quite a few years ago when I was in my teens to early twenties, I ain’t proud of it, ‘twas a complete waste of life and I only have myself to blame. I did my time and parole although I almost didn’t make it, but I managed to complete the terms and ain’t looked back. Had to move from my home town and familiar surroundings cause trouble was always lurking. It is what it is, I don’t recommend anyone go down that route and compromise your freedom, ain’t no future in it. I wised up, started working and keeping myself on the down low and even moved to Austin, then to Houston in 2000. What I recall about prison rules and in no particular order is, smoking ain’t allowed, a no tobacco law was passed and enforced years ago, they also have what’s called protective custody units for people that are vulnerable to the general population, people like ex police, gay, trans, people with mental illness or handicap, you understand, the general population is where it’s survival of the fittest, some cool mofo’s but also the worse of the worse. The people in protective custody units aren’t allowed to mix with the general public for obvious reasons, it would be chaos if an ex officer mixed with the prison population and got outed or a weak boy who identifies as a female, he/she would get consumed first day out in the day room or playground. There are a few UTR gay guys who make into GP without the guards knowing, but everyone knows what’s up, these guys become somebody’s victim. I ain’t saying you lying Trill, perhaps you were around a tranny, and then one with female upgrades? It wouldn’t be amongst straight men. My question to you is, were you in protective custody away from the general population? I served a total of 5 years, being away from family is tough to deal with, what sucks even more is that in order to survive while incarcerated one must become like an animal, you don’t give a fook while being inside, you have to fight or perish. I saw folk not make it out alive. It’s a sad situation being under the control of the state and or fed government.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:42 PM   #45
Busty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 604266

She is correct
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women