Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162685
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36090
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 11:26 PM   #31
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I amble in and out of massage places all the time. I found one on Bellaire that was strictly legit but the massage was very good. I had tried two different ladies. The 3rd time I stopped I asked for one of the ladies I had seen before. Both were busy and the owner offered to give me the massage. We got to talking and she knew I had been there before so she asked me how the massages were. I told her both ladies gave great massages and that she had trained them well because there was no sign of playing. She laughed and told me she didn't allow it.

What's funny is that I didn't fuck her that visit....she fucked me. I will also tell you it was some of the best pussy I ever had and still get. Her husband had passed 3 years ago. She just wanted a hours worth of love and I try and give it to her.

Every so often she will send me a text. That's when I know to return. I will never share this one.

If you are clean, polite, not pushy and invest in a couple visits...there is no telling what you will find.
This guy or shall I say this woman is a full of shit. He goes to a spa and doesn't have to pay to get sex because the spa girl, a hooker, likes him!!! LOL. She must not be Asian then! She wanted hours of love??? BS!!! This is Houston man! Houston women's definition of love is for you to obey them and to stand there and listen to them talk and talk. If you don't want to share this ATF, then why even mention it in the first place????? Stop with this stupid bullshit story WOMAN!!!! Shouldn't you be doing something else like screening calls and shit and not pretending to be a whore monger?
MyNameIsSlimShady is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:31 PM   #32
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
I know a lot of them 40/50 and even younger that I know aren't trafficked. They don't live at the spa and drive nice cars. They have nice apartments. They travel not to work but for pleasure.

Then there are ones that live in the spa because they don't have a home. Are they trafficked? I don't know.

I do know that a lot of them come here knowing they will have to work to pay off the debt of getting here.
Is that trafficking? I guess you can look at it many different ways.

I've never run into any of them that told me someone snatched them up in China and made slaves out of them here.
If one spends a lot of time in Asia...it's easy to understand why they try and come here. They have husbands, kids and parents. They work their asses off to come here to support them.

They make more money in one day here than they can in a month in China

I'm not one to judge them.

You pretty much admitted that you are in the trafficking game and know that trafficking does exist. Thanks for making that clear for us.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:32 PM   #33
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
This is the only job that will provide enough funds for their family to survive.
LOL, hookers make good money more than the average person. It's mostly about greed and nothing else!!
Old 07-20-2019, 11:33 PM   #34
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
i know what you mean. I have been wrestling back and forth with going to an amp. I don't know the situation of the women, but I know I don't want to be part of the problem if there are women being forced to work the amps. They are under appreciated and I think not treated as well as they should be, but I cant say for sure. I question the intel I get because when people start talking about fake handles and that girls aren't a certain way, only that they do things they are forced to because of whatever reason, I tend to not think of this as fun.
At the same token, times are changing and unless you have a click , its every man for himself. you ask a "prominent" member for advice or intel and maybe they are upstanding telling the truth, maybe they are not.
Its not even a matter of paying. its a matter of I don't want to go into a meeting thinking a woman is a certain way only to find out she feels as though she has to do something she doesn't want to do. what is fun about that? Maybe that is some dudes kink but its not mine.
Im still wrestling with the idea of going to an amp. right now self control is winning.
You underappreciate them simply by procuring their CHEAPS services. The average cost of pussy isn't 160 if you avoid spa girls. In other words, you are part of the problem buddy!!!!
Old 07-20-2019, 11:35 PM   #35
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoe921 View Post
Reality: some women prefer to sell their bodies for $60+ per hour rather than working a normal job for $5-$10 per hour. Be nice to them and treat them with respect. They would rather see you and make money, and bless their hearts for working instead of leaching off the system.

That being said, I try to stay away from young or rotated providers as I think they are much more likely to be trafficking victims.
They are leaching the system. THEY DON'T PAY TAXES! Average working folks, including the working rich, DO!!!
Old 07-20-2019, 11:38 PM   #36
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinluvr465 View Post
GGT is a good example of knowing where she can make money. She definitely makes more in her services than cutting hair. She's well off and doesn't need to work but enjoys a hard schlong. They say if you love what you do then it's not a job. GGT loves what she does and it reflects in her work. She may be too old for many of you but I've always appreciated her and treat her well.
She isn't well off. An old woman who sells her body to strange men has no other income!!!! She isn't some kind of damn swinging granny that has a wealthy husband. She's probably taking care of two or three families. Boy you are pathetic!! BTW, most of her encounters are HE and not hard cock. A lot of guys have complained that her pussy is too tight or that she quits if she doesn't feel right. What planet are you from Mexican boy????
Old 07-20-2019, 11:40 PM   #37
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Very wise words. I'm ok with the amp ladies that want to play.
If the lady doesn't initiate the play.....I leave the play alone and just enjoy the massage.
Experienced spa girls don't initiate play, physical or by mouth, because they know that they could get arrested for prostitution. It's the men who PHYSICALLY initiate it and the girl oks it by touching back.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #38
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe View Post
The one thing that always bothered me are the guys who go to places that are clearly not FS Amps or sometimes they're even Licensed places. They go to these and they try to pressure the ladies into servicing them when clearly it's not what they do.

You wouldn't do that at a massage envy but yet you have no problem doing that at small Chinese businesses. Guys like to pretend it's their "game" and "skills" when many times they are just pressuring women who aren't that familiar with American society, don't speak great English, don't know how to deal with assholes, or are just afraid.

One guy on here a while back even told a story about how he went to a family business and complained to the family that the lady wouldn't service him...there's even been news reports about guys whipping their dicks out in the lobby at family owned businesses...

I have always believed that if you are going to hobby, atleast go to providers who make it perfectly clear this is what they do, instead of trying to pressure anyone into doing something they don't want to do (but are afraid to say no). If what you really want is the thrill of testing your game, then go to a social place where that's usually done. Don't force a massage girl to have to deal with you just to get rid of you.

Just because it's the "hobby" doesn't mean there isn't an element of consent involved. The hobby should always be a 2 way street, otherwise it becomes something else, something much worse.
Nearly all of these "Asian" massage places offer HE which means they possibly with the right guy and for the right money will offer FS. Why do you think they keep condoms hidden at these places? BECAUSE THEY SELL SEX! Some sell more and some sell less or some form of it. You can't be this stupid!
Old 07-20-2019, 11:44 PM   #39
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartTime View Post
Agree eXe and tb. Is only enjoyable if her participation is voluntary and engaging. I now avoid the "rotation" shops (didn't in the past), agree with JDoe in earlier post those are much more likely trafficking oriented.
Most HE or "license" spas have rotating staff. You can't avoid it. Sometimes you will find a place with the same Asian staff but they are getting rare because let's face it guys like going to these places for HE and don't want to spend good money on the same hand. Girls know this!!!
Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 PM   #40
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larch4 View Post
I've commented on this subject before. Gotten chastised by some thinking I was out of my mind thinking all the girls weren't in it for fun and money, but because they were forced to. But it is a reality unfortunately. My views have changed over time for sure. However, Mr Bone, I don't care to think a good portion of women providing consider it a "hobby" as you say. Perhaps some Indie's do, but I wouldn't say the typical 'spa girl' that can't speak English provides services as a hobby, but either a necessity because of the lack of other opportunities elsewhere with limited experience, language skills or schooling, or as the thread started, because they have to or are forced to, for any number of reasons. Some, perhaps many or most of which are not in favor of the girl in any aspect. My opinion. Peace.
Hobby my ass! It's prostitution plain and simple. It's like those idiots that say well I like girls who ocassioanally hobby and have a day job. So what? You are still buying a prostitute for sex. You are a fucking john and she is a fucking prostitute.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:48 PM   #41
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
There are lots of not so good things about the hobby. Because guys are the ones paying....sometimes we don't want to think about the "why" women hobby. Lots and lots of reasons for everything....some good...some ok and some just bad.
Guys know why women "hobby." They want easy cash for something in their life. And they know a lot of that something is illegal, sketchy, or outright horrible and not necessarily for good. What the hell are you? You are the most useless poster in Eccie. Total fake and diversion.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:50 PM   #42
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
Maybe it was me being young and horny or a way to play out a rape fetish of mentally forcing a women to give herself to me.
^^^^^^^^That's a fucked up person. Go away loser and stop pretending to be an average OK guy. You aren't!! Now we know you aren't even an OK John.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bren...=1563690132706

^^^^^Is this what you aspire to be???
Old 07-20-2019, 11:51 PM   #43
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampguy View Post
I usually go to the rub & tug places. No sign of anyone being coerced.

A lot of this trafficking talk is the main stream media pushing this idea because its supports their narrative. They are experts at promoting
causes that no one can criticize,, or they will make that person appear to support the causes. Not all,, but most of it is hype
So a spa girl can't get forced into rub and tug? It's sex you know!! But just weak sex. You are weak and can't fuck like a real man.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:52 PM   #44
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohlrodgy View Post
Yeah. I had an awkward situation. I was going to an AMP that I have good experiences with from several of the girls in there. I called ahead of time and talked to one I had seen before. When I arrived she sent another woman out.

She was kinda awkward. When we got to the flip she kept me covered. Towards the end she asked if I wanted more. And I seriously told herthighs. (Had done lower body and she essentially ignored them during the massage.)
She starts teasing my fellas and then was like... thanks. Then she kinda awkwardly looked at me and pointed at him and asked if I wanted her "to do that."

I told her... if you want to. You don't have to if you don't. And she was like no and left. Lol.

Which is fine. I went back and asked for my regular the next time lol.
She thought you wouldn't pay. You are cheap skate motherfucker. She was right!
Old 07-20-2019, 11:53 PM   #45
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYQUEST View Post
A lot of girls are lured to the US under false pretenses. I know several that were told they would be doing hair or fingernails but then forced to be massage girls with the threat of being abandoned in the US with no money, living quarters, food...

Some do this for the money and commute between California or NY...I know a popular girl in Dallas that is in her twenties and drives a Mercedes, has a nice house in California and makes around $10,000 a week...and loving it.
I bet her "bf" is loving it too and the money!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women