Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2014, 08:10 AM   #31
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

As shitty as it is, this is done by Providers and Hobbiests. Providers have and do choose to back out of a session if they do not feel comfortable with a guy.Some girls will watch thru a window and if they see the guy pull up and for whatever reason change their mind, will not answer his texts or calls.
A Hobbiest has the same right to back out or change his mind too.

There are providers who in their ads will state that they have the right to cancel at anytime, even when the guy arrives, is standing in the doorway, a gal will sometimes change her mind. This is also the right of the Hobbiest. If the door opens and it seems is not the same girl, possible bait & switch, or something doesn't seem right, he has the right to say Bye.

It is a waste of time for both parties. A guy will drive across town using fuel to be ncns or a girl changes her mind just as a girl uses time to get ready only to have the guy back out when he arrives. It is a no win situation for both parties.

I had an appt with a girl back in 2011. I had seen her once before and had a great time but this time her normal incall was not available because she said her car broke down and offered for me to come to her house. When she gave me the location my spidey sense went off. I know the area and it's not a good area. I arrived early, sat across the street in a store parking lot. After 5 minutes her car pulls up in the driveway. She gets out of the driver side and 3 gang banger hood rats in full ghetto gear get out of the car and follow her inside.

She texted me and told me to let her know when I was close. I waited a few minutes to see if the HR Crew were going to leave. They did not. So I left and texted her that I had to cancel.

Kind of makes one feel a new low in their life when a Hooker or John rejects you. But, Hookers and Johns are a dime a dozen in DFW area.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:20 AM   #32
RAMP
Valued Poster

Hold on! You have a private Incall??? I'M IN! (with your permission, of course)
RAMP is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:28 AM   #33
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Posting taint photos will help eliminate the no shows ... ijs.
And using the multi-quote option when responding will also greatly reduce the no shows.... come on Bambi, get your shit together.
SweaterPuppies is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:25 PM   #34
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

Call me naive, but what is a taint photo? And honestly, this is the first thread I've started and responded within. I'm on my phone, so didn't really understand the whole "quote"/"multi-quote" thing. Be nice! Everybody has very valid points. I guess cancellations are a part of life, period.

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the but warmer weather!
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #35
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
Call me naive, but what is a taint photo? And honestly, this is the first thread I've started and responded within. I'm on my phone, so didn't really understand the whole "quote"/"multi-quote" thing. Be nice! Everybody has very valid points. I guess cancellations are a part of life, period.

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the but warmer weather!
Happy to see you reach this point. Last minute cancellations/ no shows happen to all of us. Scratch and move on. Have a great week!
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:43 PM   #36
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
Call me naive, but what is a taint photo?
Its a photo of taint! Taint ain't quite one thing or the other, but a delightful little place in between!!! Listen to Pyramider. He knows of what he speaks.

Taint => "taint an asshole and taint a pussy".
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:04 AM   #37
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

On a completed unrelated note, how have I never noticed you on here before?

Cuz...... damn. You are now at the top of my "must see" list.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #38
GaryLee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I found this thread pretty amusing.
Bambi cancelled on me twice this past week and went completely ghetto on me after I said we are done.
It's against the rules to post the text, but if you are interested, I can prove it.
GaryLee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women