Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2015, 06:06 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
undercuntalinsky, you need to quit looking for reasons to SUCK a COCK or EAT a DICK... http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ari...e-real-coward/

LOL nice. i think your post makes it clear which leader understands what is required of the office.

All Israelis, men and women must serve in the IDF. that should be a requirement here too, just because it should. that way we won't have jackasses like Obama and the Clintons who disrespect the Military of this nation, without ever having to serve in it.

this guy .. the King of Jordan .. also understands. ISIS (Islamic terrorists) shouldn't pick a fight with this guy. well, maybe they should .. it'll be their last.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #32
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
undercuntalinsky, you need to quit looking for reasons to SUCK a COCK or EAT a DICK... http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ari...e-real-coward/

I don't need a reason for either...
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:51 PM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

On the eve of Israeli elections, Netanyahu allies debate whether his address to Congress backfired.

By MICHAEL CROWLEY 3/16/15 8:34 PM EDT

Republicans cheered and Democrats fumed when Benjamin Netanyahu addressed Congress on March 3. But amid all the dire talk of diplomatic crises and nuclear bombs, many observers assumed that the Israeli Prime Minister’s dramatic warning against a “very bad” nuclear deal with Iran would boost his re-election prospects at home.

On the eve of an Israeli vote that polls show Netanyahu’s Likud party is likely to lose, many of Netanyahu’s allies on Capitol Hill and around Washington still insist that the speech was, at worst, a wash for the embattled leader.

But some worry that Netanyahu — with an assist from his host, House Speaker John Boehner — may have overplayed his hand and is now paying the price in Israel.

“It may be the case, purely in campaign terms, that the speech demanded so much of the prime minister’s time and attention that it left his domestic flank unguarded and enabled weeks of relentless attacks from his rivals,” says Noah Pollak, executive director of the conservative Emergency Committee for Israel.

“The speech showcased Netanyahu’s gravitas as a world leader — but it also may have been a source of distraction during a critical time in the race,” Pollak added.

Netanyahu’s Washington critics put it more bluntly. “The numbers speak for themselves,” said Jeremy Ben-Ami, executive director of the left-leaning J Street.

“He has three fewer seats in the polls headed into Election Day than he did when he got on the plane to come here.”

Polling from Israel shows Netanyahu’s Likud party pulling approximately 21 seats in Israel’s parliament, known as the Knesset. The rival center-left Zionist Union party, led by Isaac Herzog, is polling at 24 seats. At the beginning of March, many polls showed the two parties neck-and-neck at 24 seats.

Netanyahu may have suffered from his opponents’ charges that his speech alienated Democrats and put Israel’s bipartisan support in Washington at risk, some analysts say.

Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) compared Netanyahu to British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, who lost an election shortly after helping defeat Nazi Germany in World War II.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen now,” Shelby said of the Israeli leader. “I think he did a great job in not only letting the American people know that our president and our government was casing a bad deal. He let the world know it. Now, is that sufficient to him back in office?”

Netanyahu’s speech roiled both Washington and Israel thanks to its origins: Boehner never notified the White House of his invitation to the Israeli leader; Democrats denounced what some called an unprecedented breach of protocol.

But for all the controversy — and a Likud campaign ad featuring footage from the speech — it’s not clear that Netanyahu’s address played a major role in a campaign dominated by pocketbook issues like taxes and housing costs.

“I don’t think it hurt him,” said Shelby.

“I’d be surprised it if had any effect one way or the other over there,” said William Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard. “It seems like the assault on Netanyahu is on domestic policy, cost of living, etc.”

“In a very short and succinct answer: It’s the economy, stupid,” said Danny Ayalon, who served as Israel’s ambassador to Washington from 2002 to 2006 under a Likud government.

Ayalon, a former deputy foreign policy adviser to Netanyahu, noted that Likud did gain a polling bump of about two seats just after the address. But that boost was brief, and Netanyahu soon began to slide in the polls.

“His gamble was that a speech here just two weeks before the elections could really turn the table and bring him a big lead,” Ayalon said. “But at the end of the day the impact of the speech was very short-lived.”

In the closing stages of the campaign, Netanyahu has emphasized security themes and his differences with the Obama administration, warning that Herzog and his running mate, Tzipi Livni, won’t “stand up” to President Obama on issues like Iran and the peace process.

While Israel’s close relationship with the U.S. is sacrosanct among voters there, President Obama is personally unpopular — making for a delicate balance that Netanyahu has tried to strike.

Herzog and Livni “believe the only thing they have to do is say yes to any demand” from Washington, Netanyahu told the Jerusalem Post on Monday. “I believe we should do whatever we can to maintain our relations with the U.S., but we should also know to draw the line when things that could endanger us are on the table.”

“Everything he’s doing in his campaign is to show toughness on security and threats to Israel, and toughness toward president Obama — and it just doesn’t seem to be working,” Ben-Ami said.

Many Republicans in Congress said they cared less about the electoral fallout of Netanyahu’s speech than about his strong words of caution against a nuclear deal that, he argued, “paves Iran’s path to the bomb.”

Asked whether he regrets Netanyahu’s visit, given his subsequent slide in the polls, Sen. John Cornyn of Texas replied: “Absolutely not. He made the point that this transcended any sort of political consideration. He’s talking about the survival of his nation. I appreciate the fact that he was responding to that sort of impulse as opposed to just the politics.”

But some Republicans did express concern about the effect of a possible Netanyahu loss in the region.

“It sends the wrong signal to Iran if Netanyahu is defeated,” said Sen. Dan Coats of Indiana. “It adds a layer of confusion to the negotiations going on in Iran. So yeah, the answer is, I am concerned.”

Ayalon said that, when it comes to Iran, the impact of the election will be limited for Washington. “There is no daylight between Herzog and Netanyahu,” he said. “Iran is pretty much a consensus issue in Israel.”

Israelis vote on Tuesday, with complete results expected around midnight Washington time.

Even if Likud is outvoted by Herzog’s Zionist Union, Netanyahu could hang on as prime minister if he can assemble the coalition required to achieve a Knesset majority. Many analysts believe he has more options for building such a coalition than do his rivals.

“We need to remember that the results tomorrow are just the start of the process to form a government,” said Josh Block, president and CEO of the conservative Israel Project.

“At the moment,” Block added, “it does not appear the speech itself had an effect on voters, one way or another.”

Manu Raju and Burgess Everett contributed to this report.

© 2015 POLITICO

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3UbRStPwR
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:00 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

seems Chuck Norris doesn't agree with you bigkotex. interestingly .. if you compare every reference to Netanyahu with Obama, it would show Obama is not a leader and most certainly does not love his country. but "most" of us already know that..

let me dumb it down for you bigkotex, everything Netanyahu is as a Leader is what Obama is not.

Old 03-16-2015, 08:01 PM   #35
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

He also came out now and definitively stated that he will not allow a Palestinian state on his watch, reversing his previous stance and cementing what most already knew; he doesn't really want peace.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:02 PM   #36
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
seems Chuck Norris doesn't agree with you bigkotex. interestingly .. if you compare every reference to Netanyahu with Obama, it would show Obama is not a leader and most certainly does not love his country. but "most" of us already know that..

So you aren't a leader unless you lead your country into needless wars? A leader isn't about doing what's popular.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:20 PM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
seems Chuck Norris doesn't agree with you
Hey Wacky, did Chuckie "Poo" Norris also believe your fellow Branch Davidian Compound Butt Buddy, David Koresh, was a leader?
Old 03-16-2015, 08:30 PM   #38
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I sure hope he is dismissed. Bibi has been a boo-boo. Twice now.

At least nevergaveitarest found a way to make it about the Clinton Administrati
Yeah he has been a fuck up. Hopefully in two years they can secure a real leader like Obama. Of course Obama is not available because he is an anti-semite and it is against the Jewish faith to suck radical islamist dick.
Oh, wait a minute. Hold on about the sucking jihadist tallywacker part, because there is Yssup's man-habit to consider.

Yssup.......? Just how does that fetish of yours fit into the plan ?
Yssup.............???

rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:32 PM   #39
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Fuck Palestine !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:49 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
So you aren't a leader unless you lead your country into needless wars? A leader isn't about doing what's popular.
oh, you mean like Ronald Reagan .. a leader who as Governator .. er Governor of California did several unpopular things that turned out to to be the correct thing to do .. no matter how unpopular they seemed at the time?

During Reagan's first term as Governor, he raised taxes. one of his top staff members said .. "But Governor, if you do this you won't be re-elected" ..

Reagan's reply .. "I'm not doing this to get re-elected"

THAT'S CALLED LEADERSHIP sport. got it? good! you learned something today

Reagan not only won re-election in California by a landslide, he also left the office of President with the highest approval ratings of any President in the 20th Century

did i mention he also won both Presidential elections by landslides?

Obama will NEVER have the approval ratings Reagan had. EVER.

this 1964 speech by Reagan ... is even more applicable today ..

Old 03-16-2015, 08:52 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Hey Wacky, did Chuckie "Poo" Norris also believe your fellow Branch Davidian Compound Butt Buddy, David Koresh, was a leader?
no. but he'd kick yer ass up down and sideways and i'd PAY to see him do it

LOL and .. why do all you imbeciles think i ever lived in Waco??

it's a handle idiots
Old 03-16-2015, 08:57 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wacky from Waco, tell that to what's left of your fellow Branch Davidian's.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:59 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Fuck Palestine !
damn right! they had their chance for a Palestinian state and refused it in 1948 when the British were dis-mantling their empire. Why? because they didn't get Jerusalem. Sorry Palestinians but the one and only true claim to Jerusalem belongs to the Israelites.

let's see Asshole Rider disagree with that? he can't and he won't. otherwise he'd have to refuse the very existence of Israel.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:03 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Wacky from Waco, tell that to what's left of your fellow Branch Davidian's.
i'm an atheist you fucktard. Koresh was a religious fanatic right up there with Jim Jones.
what he did in Waco was basically run a sex cult under the guise of religion.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:19 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
no. but he'd kick yer ass up down and sideways and i'd PAY to see him do it

it's a handle idiots
let me rephrase that .. i'd PAY him to do it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women