Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2015, 11:22 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Although I am an atheist, I respect your decision to freely practice whatever you believe. It will never make sense to me how or why you believe it. BUT it doesn't have to JUST as long as you see past the ambiguous and call shit for what it is. This was an excellent post

BUT, it is also akin to scientific fact that anyone who shacks up with I B Wanker (aka DICKTURD) is also a DOLT, just like him. Sorry, well endowed, you started off so well, but then you fell of the tracks and became a DOLT just like IB.
"You were the Chosen ONE!!"
It's a school night, shamman, what's a third grader like you doing up this late posting on a SHMB, shamman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Yeah. Epic crash and burn. Must be a designer, look at all this order.

You guys need to put it in the newsletter or whatever the fuck you guys all read, that the second law of thermodynamics argument is over. Been debunked, don't use it any more.
The atheist's argument for the "Big Bang Theory" is every bit as dependent on "belief" as the Christians, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:24 PM   #32
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
All those quotes are from the old testament. They apply to the Jews. Christians are not subject to Rabbinic law. Their new covenant is in Christ. They are commanded to emulate him. It's why they don't have to eat kosher, among other things.

Christians are not subject to Rabbinic law. Their new covenant is in Christ.

Without attempting to hijack this thread: this is absolute utter horseshit.
Christ specifically stated a thousand fucking times that he did not mean to REPLACE the old testament. His intention was to add to it and start a new covenant based on all the laws COMBINED. Why talk about stoning gays when he's already mentioned it a THOUSAND times before.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:25 PM   #33
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's a school night, shamman, what's a third grader like you doing up this late posting on a SHMB, shamman?
hahaha that's actually pretty good, coming from a wanker.

Quote:
The atheist's argument for the "Big Bang Theory" is every bit as dependent on "belief" as the Christians, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
AAAAND he just proved again how stupid he is.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:26 PM   #34
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Ummm... no it's not. And science will only continue to erode religion and expose it for what it really is; bedtime stories that make people feel better about themselves.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/18/sc...bang.html?_r=0
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #35
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

Christ specifically stated a thousand fucking times that he did not mean to REPLACE the old testament. His intention was to add to it and start a new covenant based on all the laws COMBINED. Why talk about stoning gays when he's already mentioned it a THOUSAND times before.
with all the different rules, it's so confusing.

you would think, that this being god's only book of instructions to his followers, he would've been more clear and left very little up to interpretation.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:33 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
hahaha that's actually pretty good, coming from a wanker.

AAAAND he just proved again how stupid he is.
You're hallucinating about what has happened, shamman, just like you've done in those other threads where you had your ass handed to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Ummm... no it's not. And science will only continue to erode religion and expose it for what it really is; bedtime stories that make people feel better about themselves.
Still nothing but a "something from nothing belief", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:43 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WE, and others, if you are a "proud Christian" (oxymoron?) why don't you obey Him? You must not love Him, because He says, "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." Isn't sex outside of marriage against His commandments? That would make you a hypocrite. How can you come on here and claim a Christian superiority position, when your actions say you don't believe it, either?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:58 PM   #38
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WE, and others, if you are a "proud Christian" (oxymoron?) why don't you obey Him? You must not love Him, because He says, "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." Isn't sex outside of marriage against His commandments? That would make you a hypocrite. How can you come on here and claim a Christian superiority position, when your actions say you don't believe it, either?
Wow CuteOldGEEZER! seems like you might have some sense left in you after all! Maybe time hasn't been as cruel as one would think!

Why did you ever decide to be a U.S-hating, Jihadi Retardlican?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:02 AM   #39
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow CuteOldGEEZER! seems like you might have some sense left in you after all! Maybe time hasn't been as cruel as one would think!

Why did you ever decide to be a U.S-hating, Jihadi Retardlican?
Gotta say, I agree with him here too. Must have shaken off the cobwebs for one clear moment and come to his senses.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:56 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So when the Haitians were killing each other back in the 90s it was actually Christian Haitians killing....other Christian Haitians.?

Here is your problem because you cut and pasted it; is this only about religion or is this about a group that identifies as being Christian and maybe tribal. What we've seen in Iraq has been all about religion. From beheadings, death threats, terrorists attacks, and destroying RELIGIOUS artifacts this has been about religion.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:35 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm not a Republican.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:46 AM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm not a Republican.
That's correct, COIdiot is "not a Republican."

You might ask, what is he?

COIdiot is against each and every candidate that has a snowball's chance in hell of winning an election.

His greatest nightmare is for someone to hold him accountable for a candidate that he supported, because that candidate actually won an election.

By not being for a candidate who has a chance of winning, he is able to bitch and moan endlessly. No matter who wins the election!

Perhaps Nixon learned the fine art of "plausible deniability" from COIdiot.

COIdiot is not only "not a Republican," he is not anything!

Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:04 AM   #43
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Au contraire!

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." Romans 6:14

Galations 3:10-13 says those who "are of the works of the law are under the curse" (v.10) But "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law" (v.13). We come to God by faith and "the law is not of faith" (v.12).
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:54 AM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Au contraire!

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." Romans 6:14

Galations 3:10-13 says those who "are of the works of the law are under the curse" (v.10) But "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law" (v.13). We come to God by faith and "the law is not of faith" (v.12).
Yes, I believe you are correct.
Also, the Old Testament is required reading to understand the context of the New Testament.

Nevertheless, you cannot blame all Christians for the actions of those who claim to be Christians. Same rule applies to Muslims, Jews, Hindu's, etc.

However, I have found that the stereotype of Irishmen as drinkers holds remarkably true!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes, I believe you are correct.
Also, the Old Testament is required reading to understand the context of the New Testament.

Nevertheless, you cannot blame all Christians for the actions of those who claim to be Christians. Same rule applies to Muslims, Jews, Hindu's, etc.

However, I have found that the stereotype of Irishmen as drinkers holds remarkably true!!
Where ever you find a gathering of four, you are bound to find a fifth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women