Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161118
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #31
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Austin is run properly with MODs that know what they are there for. As members we police ourselves with very little MOD intervention.

Perhaps you should ask Chica Chaser for his opinion of Short Term Availability Threads,

It actually does seem that content allowed within the guidelines of the board was removed.

Yes... There are different rules for different boards.

But this is ECCIE. It has a set of Guidelines and posts within those guidelines should stand anywhere they are posted on ECCIE.

More than a few MODS have fell by the wayside over the years for acting differently.....
Everyone wants to feel like their are part of something special so you probably over appreciate the Austin board.

Everyone wants to fight the man so you stick your nose in nonsense threads in other boards.

There has been times when mods have done stupid things, this is not one of them. There have been mods in KC that seem to have been asked to leave for doing worse things than taking out info in this thread. This is not going to be the case with this thread so your last sentence is complete hyperbole as is most of the stuff you post on similar topics.

If only you fought for truth, justice and the hobbyist way in cases where it actually mattered instead of flailing your arms around in this thread.
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:03 PM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Since someone asked.....

Here is a thread in the local Alert Section with a link to a story with Real World Info.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1094295 has a link to a story with real world names http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/us...vacy.html?_r=0
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #33
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Quote:
Since someone asked.....

Here is a thread in the local Alert Section with a link to a story with Real World Info.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1094295 has a link to a story with real world names http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/us...vacy.html?_r=0
and there are threads with athletes names in them too. Don't play dumb and act like context doesn't matter.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #34
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
Everyone wants to feel like their are part of something special so you probably over appreciate the Austin board.

Everyone wants to fight the man so you stick your nose in nonsense threads in other boards.
I've been around this Board longer than most as well as it's predecessor for a lot of years.... I simply understand the guidelines.

I don't make a point of reading every forum but these edits were brought to my attention and when I see something I feel is wrong I speak up about it.

If I was concerned for being incorrect I would not have posted up a dozen links to the information being edited here now would I.

Either the MOD here is wrong or we have a lot of other MODs and at least one ADMIN that is wrong in the other areas...

Which one seems more likely?

The only thing I feel a part of sir is ECCIE. It's one site with one set of guidelines.

Enjoy
Old 07-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #35
Whispers

Quote:
and there are threads with athletes names in them too. Don't play dumb and act like context doesn't matter.
In what way does the context matter sir?
Old 07-06-2014, 11:18 PM   #36
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Quote:
I've been around this Board longer than most as well as it's predecessor for a lot of years.... I simply understand the guidelines.

I don't make a point of reading every forum but these edits were brought to my attention and when I see something I feel is wrong I speak up about it.

If I was concerned for being incorrect I would not have posted up a dozen links to the information being edited here now would I.

Either the MOD here is wrong or we have a lot of other MODs and at least one ADMIN that is wrong in the other areas...

Which one seems more likely?

The only thing I feel a part of sir is ECCIE. It's one site with one set of guidelines.

Enjoy
Congratulations, I was on ASPD also, I have also been on this board a lot longer than this account. I had a problem with my last account which is currently disabled. You were on ECCIE a few months before I was.

The owners have long let different areas enforce things different. Do you deny that FACT? This is not a case of right or wrong compared to other sites. The owners have long let KC enforce it this way. The owners have stepped in on the KC boards from time to time, but this issue has never been an issue they have taken issue with in KC. Probably because they let different areas enforce things differently. It has been this way in KC for as long as I have been on ECCIE which was the beginning of 2010. Maybe there was a shitstorm of things in the 9 months you have been on this board before me, but I doubt it. Either way, it would not longer be relavent because KC has been doing it this way for a very long time.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:21 PM   #37
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Quote:
In what way does the context matter sir?
The part where the names involved had nothing to do with this hobby or board. It has nothing to do with the discretion needed in this hobby. Are you going to continue to play dumb on the difference? At some point everyone is going to assume you are not playing.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:31 PM   #38
Whispers

Quote:
Congratulations, I was on ASPD also, I have also been on this board a lot longer than this account. I had a problem with my last account which is currently disabled. You were on ECCIE a few months before I was.

The owners have long let different areas enforce things different. Do you deny that FACT? Nope. They are not aware of everything done everywhere and if noone speaks up they leave things be. They have ads to sell and money to count! We all wish we had their hectic life! They tend to set things straight however when members do speak out and expect to be able to post within the guidelines. I can't remember them ever doing different.

This is not a case of right or wrong compared to other sites. The owners have long let KC enforce it this way. The owners have stepped in on the KC boards from time to time, but this issue has never been an issue they have taken issue with in KC. OK. Has anyone raised the issue before? Has anyone taken the issue to the owners ands asked why guidelines allow certain topics and posts and links in other areas and for the right to post here within the board guidelines? I don't think they would disallow it.

Probably because they let different areas enforce things differently. It has been this way in KC for as long as I have been on ECCIE which was the beginning of 2010. Maybe there was a shitstorm of things in the 9 months you have been on this board before me, but I doubt it. Either way, it would not longer be relavent because KC has been doing it this way for a very long time.
Once again.,.... That does not make it right.....

San Antonio was run a certain way from 2009 up to January of this year. It's members now know, as does it 's Mods that the membership had a lot more rights than they thought and that Mods were a bit heavy handed in locking threads and /or vanishing material....
Old 07-06-2014, 11:34 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
The part where the names involved had nothing to do with this hobby or board. It has nothing to do with the discretion needed in this hobby. Are you going to continue to play dumb on the difference? At some point everyone is going to assume you are not playing.
I am not playing dumb. The MOD is incorrectly stating that links to real world information are not allowed. HE did not mention context.... You did. In this case you are more correct than he is although you are not understanding WHAT the qualification is for that context to be,..... Links to real world information THAT CAN BE TIED to a member here is what is not allowed. Much of what he is removing appears to have no ties to members of this board unless he knows something others do not in which case he should share it with the MODs and Admins that are allowing the conversations and material to be posted in other areas.

I know what the intent of the guideline is. It's pretty simple if you read it.

It does NOT say ANY link to real world information is not allowed.

If you refuse to read it and understand it I'm not going to continue to argue it with you...

I guess time will tell... Obviously my examples contain much of the information that was being edited here.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:39 PM   #40
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Quote:
Once again.,.... That does not make it right.....

San Antonio was run a certain way from 2009 up to January of this year. It's members now know, as does it 's Mods that the membership had a lot more rights than they thought and that Mods were a bit heavy handed in locking threads and /or vanishing material....
This particular topic is one of the very few things that gets things yanked. I dont know what was happening in San Antonio. I dont know how active they were. There are other things that have gotten threads closed early and information yanked. Most of those things dont happen anymore. This certain issue still does and it is a perfectly legit rule. You dont have to agree with it, but it is not infringing on your "rights" by removing it. And to your point, just because other boards allow people to put links to peoples names that are in the hobby doesnt make it right for them either.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:41 PM   #41
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Quote:
I am not playing dumb. The MOD is incorrectly stating that links to real world information are not allowed. HE did not mention context.... You did. In this case you are more correct than he is although you are not understanding WHAT the qualification is for that context to be,..... Links to real world information THAT CAN BE TIED to a member here is what is not allowed. Much of what he is removing appears to have no ties to members of this board unless he knows something others do not in which case he should share it with the MODs and Admins that are allowing the conversations and material to be posted in other areas.

I know what the intent of the guideline is. It's pretty simple if you read it.

It does NOT say ANY link to real world information is not allowed.

If you refuse to read it and understand it I'm not going to continue to argue it with you...

I guess time will tell... Obviously my examples contain much of the information that was being edited here.

And as I have stated and others that on the KC board it has long been the standard that you cannot do that here.

It has long been the standard of ECCIE that different areas have flexibility on how they apply rules.

Do you deny that mods in different areas are allowed flexibility?
Old 07-06-2014, 11:50 PM   #42
Whispers

Quote:
This particular topic is one of the very few things that gets things yanked. I dont know what was happening in San Antonio. I dont know how active they were. There are other things that have gotten threads closed early and information yanked. Most of those things dont happen anymore. This certain issue still does and it is a perfectly legit rule. You dont have to agree with it, but it is not infringing on your "rights" by removing it. And to your point, just because other boards allow people to put links to peoples names that are in the hobby doesnt make it right for them either.
Once again..... ECCIE is one board with one set of Guildelines sir....

And whether it is "right" or not is not the point. The point is whwther it is "allowed" or not. MODs are here to perform certain tasks.... Determining whether guidelines are "right" or not is not one of them.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:54 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
And as I have stated and others that on the KC board it has long been the standard that you cannot do that here.

It has long been the standard of ECCIE that different areas have flexibility on how they apply rules.

Do you deny that mods in different areas are allowed flexibility?
Yes.. they have some flexibility....... Right up to the point where a member takes it to the top..... at which point the fact that ECCIE has one set of guidelines that all members live within... and all MODs are supposed to deal with.... tends to come out and the membership learns that "Hey... It actually WAS supposed to be a little different than it is..."

Once again sir..... If the membership are mindless sheep and do not test the the premises the MODs lay down you have a forum where content is controlled by a couple of people. THAT has never been what the "board" is about.... It's about the free exchange of information within the guidelines the owners have in place....

Old 07-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #44
bigryan2222
Premium Access

You certainly have one fucked up sense on how the mods are trying to oppress us. As far as I'm concerned I want as much privacy as possibly.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:14 AM   #45
Whispers

Quote:
You certainly have one fucked up sense on how the mods are trying to oppress us. As far as I'm concerned I want as much privacy as possibly.
Allow me to apologize if you get that in this case I think the MODs are trying to oppress you.

At the moment I have not read enough to form an opinion of that nature.

As in other cases I think you simply have a MOD that is not sure of exactly how the guideline is meant to be used and has probably done what he is doing simply because it has always been done that way. That certainly does not make it right.... He has not been a MOD very long has he?

MODs can develop a sense of entitlement to power though. It's a bit of human nature unfortunately.

Questioning them and getting them to seek guidance can lead to them being much more effective at what they do....

We dealt with that in San Antonio.....

A MOD ALWAYS closed threads when a member requested them to be closed.... Another locked threads at his whim..... Both found out they were wrong and threads were unlocked.... Why? Because they were questioned and had to get clarification when put on the spot....

Both simply did it the way they did up until then because "it had always been that way".... and no one questioned it because they feared reprisal...

In the end... the Guidelines had always been that way as well and were ultimately enforced as designed.... not as they felt was right or as they always had been done....

If you don't ask questions you just never know do you....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women