Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #31
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

And you can tell him I said so!

Im so out of line I am sorry If I get booted from here so what!

Im brutally honest

and I am strongly apposed to physical abuse regardless of how kinky it may feel.

Your body is a temple

And Men should worship it NOT BEAT IT.

Im going to go get satisfied now before my hott and horny feeling goes away!

Kisses,
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #32
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
If you ever need a female Dom for play with playmates I'm here for ya......

add a TENS unit.....look up medical play.......
i dont need to look up medical play im fluent with the term and W/we are training a Domme for play as we speak, its been very interesting the 3 of Us. She will be on the scene soon enough, thanks though.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #33
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Congratulations on being happily owned and Im glad you are enjoying yourself.

Whatever floats your boat.

Id like to whip your master..ughhh

Any guy that does this to a woman is a piece of shit in my eyes.

Kisses,
Cerrcy
Do not speak that way about him, its very disrespectful to both he and myself, if You don't enjoy the thread and have nothing positive to say then You are free to leave without being negative. This is a choice, many women are Masochist and men are Sadist, its a personal choice among adults. Since You hardly know either of U/us that was a rash thing to say, Hes actually a very kind loving man, who has made Fantastic changes in my life, ones i wasn't strong enough to make for myself. You know very little of either of U/us and just bc Your out of Your comfort zone, by no means gives You the right to judge.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #34
houstonphotog
Gaining Momentum

Default Uh oh...

It's heatin up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg catfight2.jpg (16.4 KB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg 222222_main.jpg (71.6 KB, 358 views)
houstonphotog is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26
Thumbs down

Ooooooooooo, Can I stir?

Venus you're out of line. Now go to my room!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #36
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

OMG! There's finally a fight I'm not in.....How does this work? Do we bet? How do I Pm the bookie?
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #37
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Now if someone could just capture this on video and Classysex I am very offended... next you will be calling the SPCA about my cage girls.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #38
Guest091710
Account Disabled

No Cilla is a lady, i wont name call and have no hard feelings. Just for the record the whole reason behind creating a User friendly, Provider friendly, toy bag is so that im kept well within my comfort zone. Thus for eliminating inappropriate marks and making clients feel comfortable with what ever choice they chose to play with. Secondly, i addressed the situation as such, a lady, in a respectful tone. Thirdly, i am free to come and go, and do as i chose, for now i make the CHOICE to be a slave. i can end it at any time, and the marks im sure shes talking about is the bruised butt. That was personal play and i practically begged him for it. There for not making him a "piece of shit." As far as worthless, not hardly his Postdoctoral Degree and my income, mean W/we are doing just fine. And on the last pic, Yes it hurt, Yes it is extreme, But im there willingly, with a pulsating wet clit begging for more still, all the endorphins created in such a act make for the best "o's" known ever. i also as You can see, am not bound in any way, on all 4's being the great fuck toy i was trained to be, loving every min of it.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #39
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
And you can tell him I said so!

Im so out of line I am sorry If I get booted from here so what!

Im brutally honest

and I am strongly apposed to physical abuse regardless of how kinky it may feel.

Your body is a temple

And Men should worship it NOT BEAT IT.

Im going to go get satisfied now before my hott and horny feeling goes away!

Kisses,
Cercy
Just a head's up: this isn't exactly the board to start passing judgement on what consenting adults are doing BCD.

You don't approve. We get it. Move along now.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #40
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I could post some cum slut comments that would make your head spin.

Judge not, lest ye be judged!

So sayeth the Fucking prophet.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #41
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I could post some cum slut comments that would make your head spin.

Judge not, lest ye be judged!

So sayeth the Fucking prophet.
lol xo
Old 01-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #42
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dear hunter those cum slut comments did not involve physical abuse...and for the record I am no longer a cum slut I do not even allow CIM so how in the hell am I a cumslut?

People do change as do sexual preferences

Im sorry Subcilla that I offended you and disrespected who you hold so highly I still think he is someone I would love to slap and spit on for marking you.

I know I am out of line because you actually enjoy the pain as do so many other women with low self esteem.

I am not aware of the changes he has made for you nor do I care any guy that leaves any mark on a woman is a piece of shit...regardless of how many changes he has made in your life.

No one has the right to beat you ....

Im so tired of guys that think they are "MASTERS" when in reality they do not even know how to hold their own weight in the real world...or against another man.

You can find more of these losers on several bdsm sites they make me cringe most of them are some of the biggest pussies, I know I had one once.

ughh never again after I dumped his ass my life has never been better.

I am really sorry that I upset you it really was not my intent have fun searching for more pain toys..

Im just really apposed to anyone marking a woman this way.

This is not a catfight because Im not fighting Im just giving you my honest opinion

Be careful out there,

Cercy
Old 01-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #43
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Dear hunter those cum slut comments did not involve physical abuse...and for the record I am no longer a cum slut I do not even allow CIM so how in the hell am I a cumslut?

People do change as do sexual preferences

Im sorry Subcilla that I offended you and disrespected who you hold so highly I still think he is someone I would love to slap and spit on for marking you.

I know I am out of line because you actually enjoy the pain as do so many other women with low self esteem.

I am not aware of the changes he has made for you nor do I care any guy that leaves any mark on a woman is a piece of shit...regardless of how many changes he has made in your life.

No one has the right to beat you ....

Im so tired of guys that think they are "MASTERS" when in reality they do not even know how to hold their own weight in the real world...or against another man.

You can find more of these losers on several bdsm sites they make me cringe most of them are some of the biggest pussies, I know I had one once.

ughh never again after I dumped his ass my life has never been better.

I am really sorry that I upset you it really was not my intent have fun searching for more pain toys..

Im just really apposed to anyone marking a woman this way.

This is not a catfight because Im not fighting Im just giving you my honest opinion

Be careful out there,

Cercy
You know what i could honestly care less about You or Your opinions, Your idea of abuse is some others idea of foreplay (and im far from alone here). As For Your insult of low self esteem, that's amazing considering You know absolutely nothing about me, my self esteem is fine, i can conduct myself and act like a lady without mention of spiting or slapping a man. Some one really should teach You some basic manners dear.

As far as him thinking he is a Master, 15 years exp entitles him to that title and my respect for him is all that's needed. i quite frankly don't see how its any of Your business at any rate. You can say Your opposed to this form of abuse, but that's just Your opinion that it is indeed abuse, a very worthless one at that.

You can say it wasn't Your intention to insult but thus far You have again insulted my choice, and insinuated i have low self esteem, as well as lay further insults to my Master.

Wake up dear, Your not a God, Your body isn't a temple for men to worship, take off the tiara, Your really not all that, get over Yourself, find a life and stay the fuck out of mine!!! Is that clear enough? Oh and didn't You just say Your no longer a cum slut? People are entitled to their own sexual preferences? That's asking for a lot of liberal freedom for some one is so judgmental of others.

Wow, You went from cum slut 3 months ago to no longer even allowing CIM? i'm perfectly aware of who i am, You seem to be the one who is unsure. i do know that Your a nobody to me, and You have yet again just proven what a self absorbed, egotistical, shallow minded person You are. Keep talking, im listening, Try going door to door with the Mormons, You might save more ppl that way, ones who might want Your help, or need to be saved. Until then we're both going to hell, be sure to bring the marshmellows.

i can also promise You 6 months from now, ill still be subcilla, Didn't You come off as someone new on aspd? Didn't they blow Your cover rather quickly? Hmm i guess Your award winning personality entitles You to aliases. In the morning i wake up as me, every day, to everyone, and i'm fine with who i am, i don't need to lie, fake or deceive others to try to reinvent myself. Can You say the same? Miss high and mighty, perfect, mpd, confused soul?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #44
Htowner
Ambassador

I don't know why you insist on the term 'abuse' when it is based on mutual desire to be in that situation. They have their limits and their 'safe' words.
These adults know what they are doing, and got into it based on mutual desire.
If your experience was not pleasant, then you are one of the mainstream . I don't either but don't call them 'piece of shit' , 'loser' or whatever.
She already told you that you are insulting her in the process .
I hate to repeat but this is not the board to be judgemental. Find a born again site or something.
She may think gang bangs are insulting to women.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #45
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh now whos picking a fight?

Youre absolutely right Subcilla I am really sorry for insulting you that was wrong.

I ADMIT IT.

Im just a little concerned some guys have no scruples and I would hate to hear about you on who shot john.

Be safe out there!

Kisses,
Cercy