Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Oh . No, I didn't have an epiphany, I searched on Daphne's handle and came upon this thread. The other day I searched on her handle..
This. Fuckin sweet and makes it all worth it! You're a fan!

Sorry for the typos sweets.. I'm on the phone.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #32
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Whore is a pejorative, and the men that come here to debase prostitutes are whore-hating whore-mongers
LD, you're my kind of whore.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #33
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Found interest !!!!!Cyber bullying???? GTFO out of here with that bullshit. A whore upset about whore cyber bullying in a whore website is worst than a Whiteknight getting upset I dirtied up his ATF's face and throat with my cock and balls.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #34
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Let me know how that works out,
And now you're repeating yourself. You need some new material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
whore...
We've been through this before Peachez, I don't care what you think of anything let alone me. I have no use for you. Your thoughts, desires, needs and wants mean nothing to me. You are simply a whore-hating whore-monger that's loosing his temper. Go on, prove to all of us how unaffected you are....Whore, hahahahahah, indeed. Maybe you can amuse me today.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:59 PM   #35
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I care not for the petty dramas between members nor the speculations of who got pointed for what and why they did/did not deserve to be. Call me a whore, whale, goddess, or your next ex-wife, smile and please leave the correct amount of money on the table, thanks.

Fact:
Busty Amy has improved herself physically and even intellectually. Both her figure and her grammar have shaped up. How it was done is of no consequence. I take my hat, bra, and panties off to her, as I would to any person who had made such major positive changes.

Fact:
There is so much flaming, wailing, spitting, and fur flying on this board between pussies of BOTH sexes that it makes a cage full of rabid bobcats with PMS, pox, and their tails set afire seem tame in comparison.

Fact:
This place loses potential members because it appears intolerant and uncontrolled. (At least a dozen of my clients have told me RECENTLY that after perusing ECCIE, they wouldn't even consider joining due to the turmoil and outright disrespect, and they would absolutely never, ever write a review. Let also not forgot gents and providers who were driven away due to someone's else's ill-conceived behavior.

Doesn't matter what example Ms. Howard may have chosen to make in this thread because there are PLENTY to go around.

But, like Brooke said, it is our choice to hang around or move on. (Not always practical for the providers who depend on the advertising forums, however.) As some would say, it's just entertainment. But.... what kind of reputation are we getting here, folks? I haven't heard much praise for ECCIE in quite a while.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #36
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
This.....You're a fan!
No, I just read the threads in the Spider Hole.

Quote:
Fuckin sweet and makes it all worth it!
I had no idea I meant so much to you.

Quote:
Sorry for the typos sweets.. I'm on the phone.
No, it was a garbled up bunch of nothing. Either calm down or proof read your shit. It's not insulting when something is literally incoherent. It doesn't convey anything.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #37
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You guys carry on for awhile. I'm about to go swimming and on a picnic with two of my favorite people. Be back later
Old 06-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #38
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Well said Fancy! I was the first to like your post.

I was under no illusions or delusions that the hobby lifers around here would do anything constructive regarding the merits, and that they would attack me personally or trivialize the issue or and the women that market here. My purpose was to get a legitimate discussion started, but if I proved my point along the way, all the better.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:07 PM   #39
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I just read the threads in the Spider Hole.
But you just admitted this you searched my handle on not one, but two days. Hell you probably do it everyday...LOL
Old 06-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #40
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
Found interest !!!!!Cyber bullying???? GTFO out of here with that bullshit. A whore upset about whore cyber bullying in a whore website is worst than a Whiteknight getting upset I dirtied up his ATF's face and throat with my cock and balls.
I'm not upset, and no, it is not the same. You are just saying the most outrageous thing to try to support the hobby lifers. So I'm assuming you have nothing to add to the merits. Fair enough, but this isn't even entertaining - even as a checkers' move.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:15 PM   #41
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
But you just admitted this you searched my handle on not one, but two days. Hell you probably do it everyday...LOL
And that means what exactly? That I'm your fan? Perhaps I was curious what you had to say on other topics other than the thread I was reading? Maybe I was searching your handle because when you talk about me you use OH and I can't search on that. Maybe I wanted to see if you'd picked up where you left off and were trying to intimidate other women with your constant harassment. There are several solutions to this puzzle. They don't all have to lead back to me being one of your fans. After all, you're the one that made a beeline to me when you came back from wherever you were not the other way around.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #42
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I'm not upset, and no, it is not the same. You are just saying the most outrageous thing to try to support the hobby lifers. So I'm assuming you have nothing to add to the merits. Fair enough, but this isn't even entertaining - even as a checkers' move.

It's the same to me because both things are completely stupid.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:23 PM   #43
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
It's the same to me because both things are completely stupid.
What is the same? Are you saying that you like to have your cock and balls on a woman's face as much as you like to call women whores? Or are you saying a whore that doesn't think it's acceptable to bully people is the same as how much you like to have your cock and balls on a woman's face? Is this just any woman or just whores? Or are you saying that it's ok to bully whores? Seriously which is it?
Old 06-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #44
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Fact:
There is so much flaming, wailing, spitting, and fur flying on this board between pussies of BOTH sexes that it makes a cage full of rabid bobcats with PMS, pox, and their tails set afire seem tame in comparison.

Fact:
I find this example highly disturbing Fancy,
I need counseling now.

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #45
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Good for you Fancy. Hit nail on head to bad they don't get it. +1 for me. R
romab is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies