Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #31
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Mensa

I did see you at our Mensa meeting, old geezer.

. . . But honestly, you did a really sloppy job mopping the floors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
CC, have you seen Assup or BigTurd at any of our Mensa meetings? Neither have I. Hmmm . . .
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Back on topic...ANYTHING from Hating Kayla.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

COG'S 10,000 ANNIVERSARY POST....IT WAS A GOLD STANDARD POST.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah, let's talk about the Ali-Frazier fight. Oops, I mean, Clay-Liston. LOL!

<<< Dim bulb Assup
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

COG: AssWipe is fun to play with.

Don't forget his recent foil where he posted a story and didn't know it was a spoof !
HAHAHAHA !!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #36
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
show me where I said that and show me the women that were drafted

OK, that "xray" is funny.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Lets talk about meltdowns. You jack holes tend to fuck up the facts more than half the time you post anything.

I'll admit when I fuck up.

But you won't see me melt down like the Unaliar, Whirlyturd, everybody's special little friend IBMeltingdown!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So you admit you're an idiot, Assup, by confusing Joe Frazier with Sonny Liston in a ridiculous "victory dance" over a "victory" that didn't happen?

Old 12-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Please show it. I think I fixed that immediately.

But if you're hanging on that one, then YOU'RE the idiot.

In fact, I can point to about 15,000 pieces of evidence supporting that claim.

Weren't you the one who decided to change everybody's handles in your post? That would make you the most juvenile poster on line.

Weren't you the one who refuses to address any issue in which he's already taken his beating? That would make you the most stubborn poster on line.

Weren't you the one who bashed Obama day in and day out, touted Romney, and claimed to be a Libertarian? That would make you the poster least likely to stand up and fight.

Shall I go on, Mensa?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We know what you are, Assup. You were wrong. I never touted Romney (another lie), although I did say he would be preferable to Obama, but I was always a Libertarian, or as you say, librarian, supporter.

You just can't help lying and being wrong, can you? And I haven't taken a beating recently, so I don't know what you're talking about. I have been attacked by irrelevant points that need no response.

And changing handles in people's posts started long before I got here. Gawd, you're an idiot.

If you need a reference for that position as Biden's Director of Gaffes, have them contact me. You're the best!

Sorry, Assup. Game, set, match >>> COG!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Not close. You're doing what you always do, Bitchita Whineman. Lie, distort and deflect.

That's why I put you on Ignore to begin with. Unfortunately, there's no escaping your drivel since so many others quote it.

And WE (that's everybody but you, Whirly, Barleybrains and IBSleepinginmyownfeces, and the rest of your ilks club) know exactly how you behave.

I wouldn't venture a guess on what you are. It's probably forbidden to talk about such things here on ECCIE.

Game, set and match? You stole that from one of the ass whoopings you got from Big Tex.... yes, let's not forget those beatings. NO WONDER YOU'RE PUNCHY!

Carry on...carrying on! Enjoy the YouTube below. It's the story of your life!

Old 12-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
Was this thread hijacked on the second post?
Not at all! It was a hearty endorsement for a post that enumerates numerous other posts made by lefty-loony, Kool Aid sotted idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I don't think so. I think IBSlagHeap is just demonstrating that he is not a one-hit wonder. He can produce more raw sewage post after post. You’re an ass-wipe, Old-goaT. Once again your deluded and obviously misdirected ass has confused “production” with “disposal”, Old-goaT. You are being “disposed of” for being the raw sewage you are, Old-goaT!
Don't forget, post #194 in that same thread just might come in 2nd for that award. Pretty amazing; most people would have rested on their laurels for a while after an epic meltdown like #175--but not Blithering! No, he comes back full force only 20 posts later!

What is really “stupidly amazing”, Old-goaT, is you posted on a SHMB that you hire providers to come to you and they entertain you by reading and giggling at your stupid posts on a SHMB: Old-goaT’s “OTC” – “Off-The-Cock” and “On-The-Computer”!!! Now that is really “stupidly amazing”, Old-goaT.

Notice the more subtle approach in 194! First he has the very direct:

Immedately followed by the shrill screacing, maniacal: You’re describing how one of your providers reacts to your stupid posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!?! Old-goaT’s “OTC” – “Off-The-Cock” and “On-The-Computer”!!! Now that is really “stupidly amazing”, Old-goaT.

can't you just FEEL the angst? Shudder at the tormented soul who rants to claim others are actually the ones ranting? H.P.Lovecraft would be so very proud!

Then, after "Oh yea, says who?" kind of dull retors he COMLETELY CHANGES TONE AND APPROACH! He takes the minimalist approach, and I quote (completely in context):
"Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts."
Glad you liked the posts and saw fit to re-publish them, Old-goaT. They are all very appropriate.

I ask you, could ANYONE else here come up with such alliteration? Such powerful use of mindless cut and paste? “BigLouse” is the most flagrant “cut and paste” artist in the forum, Old-goaT, but that fact once again escaped your illiterate ass.
Such a wonderful way to pretend to be superior but repeatedly demonstrate that he is the most vulgar poster on here. MasterDickMuncher would call you a “douche-bag” if you weren’t sitting together on the short bus, Old-goaT. But then I guess he is right: being "the most" at anything, even crass, brainless, vulgarity does mean you are "superior" at SOMETHING. Well done IBSlagHeap! Another award for you. Brainless, Old-goaT? Weren’t you the one that insisted Texas gained its independence from Mexico during the Mexican-American War? Weren’t you the one that posted that you “wished” the U.S. had lost that war so that Texas remained a part of Mexico, you brainless Dim-wit? See below, Old-goaT!

It's the Meltdown equivalent of the '27 Murderer's Row, only the same guy is striking out each time! Seriously, no meltdown here, unless it yours or Assups’s (Assup's are enumerated below), – just disposing of sewage like you on a daily basis, Old-goaT.

You don't get sewage like that from just any poster. Just you, Assup, MasterDickMuncher, “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin”, Sa-Fartman, He-Showed-Shit-For-Avatar (and HE DID literally have “shit” as an avatar), etc., etc., etc., but your ignorant ass missed all of that in your pursuit of your Kool Aid dream world, Old-goaT.

So judges, I implore you . . . There’s no redemption for you, Old-goaT. You posted on a SHMB that you hire providers to come to you and they entertain you by reading and giggling at your stupid posts on a SHMB: Old-goaT’s “OTC” – “Off-The-Cock” and “On-The-Computer”!!! Now that is really “stupidly amazing”, and it’s now public knowledge, Old-goaT.
See how “brainless” the Dim-witted Old-goaT really is as he claimed Texas gained its independence from Mexico during the Mexican-American War, and posted that he “wished” the U.S. had lost that war so that Texas would have remained a part of Mexico. See @:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=57

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=60

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
thew winner of the golden lips award has sucked a dick again...
You should spell that “phew”, Ekim the Inbred, and it certainly does describe your illiterate posts. What is the matter, Ekim the Inbred? You never answered the questions: can you now locate "North America" on a map, and do you now acknowledge Columbus interacted with Native Americans when he sailed to the New World? See @:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=70

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=73

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I suggest IBMeltingdown use this as his new avatar, in honor of his being awarded the "Golden Lips Award!"
Hey, Assup? What happened to that old avatar of yours? Did it get pissed on enough by enough your detractors to warrant you taking it down?

BTW, here’s Assup when he gets hysterically agitated (he’s so funny when he gets his ass handed to him):

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=36

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=34

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=24

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=39

Quote:
Hes quite the jewel, isn't he?
“Quite the jewel, Assup?” You’re the one wearing the ornamental tongue stud, Assup!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There seems to be consensus that I B Crying & Lying is running away with the most meltdown's in this forum.

With that said, I still believe he is smarter than StupidOldFart! (Not by much, but a little!) At least I B Crying & Lying will pick a side as opposed to always trying to play both sides against the middle!
Whereas you, BigKoTex, always choose the “backside”, don’t you BigKoTex? What a “shocker”, BigKoTex!!! You’re such a proponent of the “pinkie in the stinky”; which goes a long way towards sustaining your reputation as an “anal suppository”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

Quote:
I think smart and either of those two dipshits belong in the same sentence!
You fucked up again, Assup. You prefaced your post with a common fallacy that runs rampant among your kind, Assup. For the record, Assup, YOU and your kind do not "think" -- and you and your kind have never had the ability to “think”; hence, everything after your ignorant and fallacious preface is based on a false premise.

Quote:
Not from me... But if the foo shits...

Yeah, Assup, that’s why you always keep BigKoTex so handy! When “the foo shits” you grab BigKoTex, you ignoramus foo – L!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Another rant courtesy of our resident homosexual I B Hankering.From Bendover Illinois..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IB, the topic is meltdown and you continue to show that you are the undisputed master of slag.

You can't even quote well, you cut out several of the best parts! Fortunately anyone who cares to can go read the original post.

But please go ahead and think you are winning these arguments. I'm glad you're happy in your fantasy world. This last post of yours was long, but not one of your better efforts--quantity doesn't always make up for quality, does it?

But I can't spend too long here now, I have a young friend coming over. Dinner at the best place in town, a bottle of wine, and a couple hours off the clock catching up (and yes, we will probably laugh at more of your stupidity and public embarrasment). Then back to my hotel for a couple hours on the clock. Likely she will than stay overnight at her initiative--off the clock again.

I already mentioned to her, and I quote, "That weird guy is still melting down because you and I read his stupid posts the last time you were in XXXXX" I did redact the city because I'm afraid you might show up stalking me!

She replied I have to show her. She really finds you a dumber version of Beavis and Butthead. I'm not quite sure which one she thinks you are.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Another rant courtesy of our resident homosexual I B Hankering.From Bendover Illinois..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women