Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 01:43 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think he'll be paroled without any problem. He'll get his life back in order and the next 6' tall blonde he falls in love with will be Caitlyn Jenner. I see that happening, lol.

Jim
Or SnitchFuck!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #32
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Fuck Juice up the ass with a black glove.
Get Mark Furhman to plant it up OJs ass, again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDPecYKEjM
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:48 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Get Mark Furhman to plant it up OJs ass, again

You still haven't provided a link that proves Simpson is a Republican. Or were you just blowing shit out of your pie hole?
Old 07-20-2017, 01:58 PM   #34
bamscram
Valued Poster

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/11/...urprised-86331

I got no dog in this fight.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You still haven't provided a link that proves Simpson is a Republican. Or were you just blowing shit out of your pie hole?

Caitlyn Jenner may run as a Republican senator from California!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:05 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How many guys have you've been married to?

You jealous bitch , you.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:51 PM   #38
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

WTF, and themystic,

Under what sort of fascist government would it be reasonable that we had a vote?

Whether it is, or not, Justice should be impartial and rule based. The fact that he was acquitted for the reason that he was acquitted, is a stain the the leftwing fascist demagogues that rule most cities.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
WTF, and themystic,

Under what sort of fascist government would it be reasonable that we had a vote?

Whether it is, or not, Justice should be impartial and rule based. The fact that he was acquitted for the reason that he was acquitted, is a stain the the leftwing fascist demagogues that rule most cities.

You need to talk to LexusLover....he says juries are not biased!

Look....my guess is more innocent folks get convicted than guilty get exonerated.

Based on just the Las Vegas facts....he never should have gotten what he did.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:02 PM   #40
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Nice Post Jerk off Kid

Couple of things. OJ was found not Guilty. Deal with it. Just like I have to deal with Trump being King Dickhead,...I mean President

Are you saying that you dont respect the US legal system?. A jury of his peers said NOT GUILTY. It would be Un American to not support our legal system. Part of the system is that if a prisoner has been good while in prison, he can be released on parole. OJ has been a model prisoner. Free OJ! The Man has been holding the Brother Down!

Lets see, do I think Mark Furhman planted the glove or any other evidence in the OJ trial?

Lets see what Mr Furhman has to say in the link below

Hey Whack off Kid, deal with it. OJ is Innocent

let OJ out so he can help Trump MAGA!!

How conveniently you forget what the jurors said after the trial. Many of them were not going to convict a high profile black man for anything. Others said that they don't trust any policemen at all. Others fell for the "nullification" defense. No the evidence was there to convict but not the jury. The most damning moment was a joke. Blood saturated gloves (which shrinks leather), surgerical gloves with out powder, and arthritis made it impossible for the gloves to fit if OJ was really trying. Yep, I saw that moment and he was not trying like a little kid who thinks he's putting something over on someone. The prosecution should have gotten a hold of brand new gloves in the same size and had someone wear them for a few weeks.

Nope, Simpson, whether he was a republican or not (what a stupid thing to bring up!) was guilty. You also forget that he was found criminal liable for the murders in a civil trial with more competent lawyers working against him.

Simpson is not going to MAGA (idiot!). He's still busy trying to find out who the real murderers were that night. Haven't you heard that?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:11 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Caitlyn Jenner may run as a Republican senator from California!
Now, Jenners your type of Republican!!!!!:clapp ing:
Old 07-20-2017, 03:16 PM   #42
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
How conveniently you forget what the jurors said after the trial. Many of them were not going to convict a high profile black man for anything. Others said that they don't trust any policemen at all. Others fell for the "nullification" defense. No the evidence was there to convict but not the jury. The most damning moment was a joke. Blood saturated gloves (which shrinks leather), surgerical gloves with out powder, and arthritis made it impossible for the gloves to fit if OJ was really trying. Yep, I saw that moment and he was not trying like a little kid who thinks he's putting something over on someone. The prosecution should have gotten a hold of brand new gloves in the same size and had someone wear them for a few weeks.

Nope, Simpson, whether he was a republican or not (what a stupid thing to bring up!) was guilty. You also forget that he was found criminal liable for the murders in a civil trial with more competent lawyers working against him.

Simpson is not going to MAGA (idiot!). He's still busy trying to find out who the real murderers were that night. Haven't you heard that?
According to his 2004 Tax Returns he gave John McCain $ 12,000. Maybe he was chasing Sarah Palin, who knows https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8103119AA3Acqh

The glove thing might have got the most public attention, but what got the jury was this

Your telling me that OJ nesrly cut 2 adults head off literally, blood stains everywhere at the murder scene, even on the dog, and he got 1 drop of blood in his Bronco?

How convienent was that, 1 glove at the crime scene and 1 at his house? Come on Barlycorn, your smarter than that, arent you?

The glove thing in court was a load of BS, like a drama queen stunt

Blame whoever you want, OJ, the Son, The LAPD, drug dealers, whatever. But the fact is, there is no way he could have physically done this and not been covered in blood.

Was he there? I dont know

The Vegas deal. Pure set up and pay back. Someone said in this thread, paybacks a bitch. Yep it sure is
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:24 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
No the evidence was there to convict but not the jury. ?
Oh Lord....do not let LexusLiar read this. That Zimmerman jury has him talking about the jury never being wrong.

Hell I thought they were going to convict that murdering Zimmerman but turns out I was wrong and the jury right!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:37 PM   #44
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

The fact is that he got off for murdering his wife, and her friend, on the basis of the color of his skin. No reasonable person that I have ever met(black or white) thought he was innocent.

That is unreasonable, but part of our justice system. OJ getting off had no impact on the society I live in. It had a huge impact on the society that parasites live in.

Left wing fascist who use propaganda, threats of civil violence, and generally thuggish behavior to pursue an agenda are abhorent to civil society. That perfectly describes people who would "take a poll" to decide if OJ ought to be let out. He was convicted of a crime, and he ought to spend as much time in jail as the rules(including eligibility for parole) call for.

Fascist leftwing thugs calling for his early release are describing themselves. Now there is a movement by the leftwing fascist hollywood types to prevent him from being employed by threatening boycotts on companies who would do so. The world of the left is an odd place.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
He was convicted of a crime, and he ought to spend as much time in jail as the rules(including eligibility for parole) call for.

You're not making a lot of sense.

He did....damn, you think he got out earlier than the rules allowed?

Him killing those two were not supposed to be taken into consideration and it appears it wasn't or I doubt he'd be getting out.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women