Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Call Virginia and tell them the good news. Newport' is flooding with the full moon. Ocean level has risen 14 inches there since the '30's .
Which direction does the sun come up in your neighborhood?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Do you even know where Newport News, VA is? The point has been made about how stupid you are but I had to jump on board since I have been there. It is right next door to Portsmouth, VA, Norfolk, VA, Hampton Roads, VA, Chesepeake, VA, Little Creek, VA (and Little Creek is very low to the water, they would notice), and Virginia Beach, VA.

By the way, NPR says that Norfolk is sinking and not the water is rising.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you even know where Newport News, VA is? The point has been made about how stupid you are but I had to jump on board since I have been there. It is right next door to Portsmouth, VA, Norfolk, VA, Hampton Roads, VA, Chesepeake, VA, Little Creek, VA (and Little Creek is very low to the water, they would notice), and Virginia Beach, VA.

By the way, NPR says that Norfolk is sinking and not the water is rising.
By the way, on the discussion about the Antarctic rising. You claimed the earth is the same size, and there is no rising or sinking.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Which direction does the sun come up in your neighborhood?
I am not going to tell so you will remain baffled.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Say "hello" to the past... Ozombies http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/07/2...dise-regained/

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/obama-...l-bald-eagles/

Obama: Happy Fourth of July…Now Let’s Go Kill Some Bald Eagles07.04.2014 | Matt Fox | 2

It’s a story that really hasn’t gotten a lot of coverage outside of Fox News and perhaps some PETA press releases, but the Obama administration recently granted a waiver to a California wind farm that allows them to murder bald eagles for up to 30 years and face no penalty. Bald eagles are a rare species that have been historically protected under the law, and killing them would normally result in hefty six-figure fines as well as a year and a half in jail per eagle killed.

The Washington Free Beacon reports that the eagles are “smacked out of the air by the blades of high-speed wind turbines and are killed or horribly injured.” In other words, brutal bird death is something Barack Obama is perfectly fine with, as long as it’s in the name of Green Energy. It was only a few weeks ago that reports surfaced about the activities of Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System, a $1.6 billion dollar taxpayer-funded project that has allowed the birds to be incinerated with heat lasers by way of 350,000 gigantic mirrors. The birds may be burned up in flight, or their wings may be singed just enough to cause them to fall to the ground and die on impact, or be eaten by predators.

It’s a horrifying prospect to imagine, but while Democrats who claim to love the environment are manufacturing fabricated Republican Wars on Women, their president has been engaging in an actual War on Birds. Wind farms have been mutilating over 300,000 of the precious creatures every year, and not only has Obama been letting them get away with it…he’s actually encouraging it. Anything for so-called Clean Energy, right? Ironically, for something labeled “clean,” it has certainly resulted in a lot of dirty bird blood on this president’s hands.

Obama pardons a turkey every year for Thanksgiving, while he simultaneously allows for the murder of hundreds upon thousands of other birds, including the beautiful bird that symbolizes America. Somehow, it’s not shocking at all.

Happy Independence Day.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/obama-...1Cw6XLktY5z.99
Old 07-04-2014, 06:17 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Coolest June I can remember in 35 years since I have been in Houston. Climate change is nice... http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/hou...weather/351197
Old 07-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Study: Sinking land, not rising seas, a bigger worry

"[T]he bad news: Coastal lands around the Bay are sinking more rapidly than elsewhere around the planet, especially in Hampton Roads.

"It is this sinking phenomenon, called subsidence, that makes Hampton Roads one of the spots in the United States most vulnerable to rising sea levels and to events such as flooding, tidal surges and storms. Only New Orleans is more susceptible."

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/12/stud...s-bigger-worry

http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/1392/pdf/circ1392.pdf
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Study: Sinking land, not rising seas, a bigger worry

"[T]he bad news: Coastal lands around the Bay are sinking more rapidly than elsewhere around the planet, especially in Hampton Roads.

"It is this sinking phenomenon, called subsidence, that makes Hampton Roads one of the spots in the United States most vulnerable to rising sea levels and to events such as flooding, tidal surges and storms. Only New Orleans is more susceptible."

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/12/stud...s-bigger-worry

http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/1392/pdf/circ1392.pdf
Run to the King the land is sinking.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #41
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There has been a CC sighting! I thought he had given us up for a lost cause.

Welcome home!
Thank you, I still look in on you tards. Now fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Since Katrina it was only repaired it wasn't upgraded. So if Ocean levels are rising this out dated levee system won't be of much protection from heavy rains much less from a major hurricane.

Jim
The rising ocean levels will make short work of the levees then.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:49 AM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Thank you, I still look in on you tards. Now fuck off.

The rising ocean levels will make short work of the levees then.
Of course it would. NOLA has flooded many times through out it's history. Without it's antiquated levee system NOLA would be an American version of Venice Italy. Today the average temperature was 87 degrees. Now if it was 120 degrees then I would say there is some truth to "Global Warming" .

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:45 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

FACT: The Katrina catastrophe was a man-made -- Federally engineered -- disaster.

FACT: The "French Quarter" -- New Orleans proper -- first settled by and built on by the French in the early 18th century did not flood.

FACT: The failure of the Corps to recognize the destruction that the MRGO had caused and the potential hazard that it created is clearly negligent on the part of the Corps," said U.S. District Judge Stanwood Duval Jr. in his ruling. "Furthermore, the Corps not only knew, but admitted by 1988, that the MRGO threatened human life ... and yet it did not act in time to prevent the catastrophic disaster that ensued with the onslaught of Hurricane Katrina."

"Judge Duval exposed 40 years of the Army Corps of Engineers' gross malfeasance with regard to the operation and maintenance of the MR-GO," said Pierce O'Donnell, a Los Angeles-based attorney and co-leader of the plaintiff's legal team.

The Mississippi River-Gulf Outlet (MRGO) was authorized by a March 29, 1956 Act of Congress (Public Law 84-455) to provide an emergency outlet from the Mississippi River in the interest of National defense and general commerce [including commerce ports north of New Orleans, e.g., Quincy, IL, Dubuque, IA, St Paul, MN, etc.,] and as a safer and shorter route between the Port of New Orleans and the Gulf of Mexico.

Hurricane Katrina caused shoaling in the MRGO channel: MRGO channeled Hurricane Katrina's storm surge into the heart of Greater New Orleans, contributing significantly to the subsequent multiple engineering failures experienced by the region's hurricane protection network.

[Judge Duvall] concluded, the result of the failure of the corps to deal with the effects of the shipping shortcut to downtown New Orleans on an adjacent seven-mile stretch of hurricane protection levee between Bayou Dupre and Bayou Bienvenue.

The corps allowed the channel to attack the levees in three ways, Duval said, allowing the levees to slump under their own weight, failing to armor the channel's banks against ship wakes and allowing saltwater to exacerbate the loss of wetlands throughout the area.

FACT: The levees were poorly designed/engineered:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...102301200.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/katrina-...blames-levees/

FACT: Dim-retard malfeasance and graft contributed to the disaster:

Corruption May Have Helped Undermine City Levees
November 03, 2005

Government officials close to the inquiry said Seed's team had requested meetings next week with the Senate committee staff and with the FBI.

The officials said there had been allegations that several construction firms involved in levee work in the early 1990s might have been improperly awarded no-bid contracts because of political connections. There also have been reports of organized crime links to firms involved in the construction, officials said.

"We've heard that inappropriate materials were used during the construction stage," one official said.

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/nov...tion/na-levee3
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/obama-...l-bald-eagles/

Obama: Happy Fourth of July…Now Let’s Go Kill Some Bald Eagles07.04.2014 | Matt Fox | 2

It’s a story that really hasn’t gotten a lot of coverage outside of Fox News and perhaps some PETA press releases, but the Obama administration recently granted a waiver to a California wind farm that allows them to murder bald eagles for up to 30 years and face no penalty. Bald eagles are a rare species that have been historically protected under the law, and killing them would normally result in hefty six-figure fines as well as a year and a half in jail per eagle killed.

The Washington Free Beacon reports that the eagles are “smacked out of the air by the blades of high-speed wind turbines and are killed or horribly injured.” In other words, brutal bird death is something Barack Obama is perfectly fine with, as long as it’s in the name of Green Energy. It was only a few weeks ago that reports surfaced about the activities of Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System, a $1.6 billion dollar taxpayer-funded project that has allowed the birds to be incinerated with heat lasers by way of 350,000 gigantic mirrors. The birds may be burned up in flight, or their wings may be singed just enough to cause them to fall to the ground and die on impact, or be eaten by predators.

It’s a horrifying prospect to imagine, but while Democrats who claim to love the environment are manufacturing fabricated Republican Wars on Women, their president has been engaging in an actual War on Birds. Wind farms have been mutilating over 300,000 of the precious creatures every year, and not only has Obama been letting them get away with it…he’s actually encouraging it. Anything for so-called Clean Energy, right? Ironically, for something labeled “clean,” it has certainly resulted in a lot of dirty bird blood on this president’s hands.

Obama pardons a turkey every year for Thanksgiving, while he simultaneously allows for the murder of hundreds upon thousands of other birds, including the beautiful bird that symbolizes America. Somehow, it’s not shocking at all.

Happy Independence Day.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/obama-...1Cw6XLktY5z.99
Are you fucking kidding me?

Great post, Slobbrin! To the point. On topic. Totally relevant.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #45
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

More Antarctic ice than normal for this time of year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cord-high.html
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women