Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #31
tristan
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Mindy and Ally were incredible.
tristan is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #32
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Holly Hardy and Lindsey?
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #33
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I was going to put up a post about 2 I would love to see again. One is the first lady I hired. A couple of great stories about her, maybe I'll share as this goes along. That would be Misty. I know she was indy for a while, did an amateur "reality" video some time back. I imagine she's moved back into civilian life. The other I would love to talk to is Mindy. What a wild, crazy young lady, who loved foto shoots, let her sexuality show thru. Last I hard, at least 8 years ago, moved to Louisisana and got married. Love to know for sure. DJ, Lindsey's another favorite would love to hear from. Real cute, and adorable. Typical traits we looked at for Wildflowers, the girl next door.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
BananaRepublican is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #34
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Just heard from an ex by pm. I'll let you know if it's ok to let you guys know, as she is utr now.
Billy
Old 09-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #35
collegeguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I was hoping you, billy or someone would bring up Misty or Mindy. Fun times. Bring back memories. I would also would like to know if some of the ladies are still around.
collegeguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #36
fenderbender
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Billy, you and Beth got provided my first full service provider experience back in the day. All the ladies that Wildflowers introduced me to were lovely, quality ladies. As I already mentioned Ally was my first with Wildflowers, but during those times I met Julia, Ava, Solei and many others whose names I forgot but left me with unforgetable memories.
fenderbender is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #37
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
I must say Billy, this brings a whole new perspective to the scene. I've seen a lot of comments/threads on this board advising against getting hitched to a provider.

So, there are providers who have left the biz...got hitched...and have decent civilian lives with their partners? Would you please enlighten us on a few good examples...preferably time-tested...long-term ones....perhaps, without divulging any names.

The reason I'm asking is, I was considering this one time with a lovely lady...but let it go...due to various reasons....though the possibility has not left me entirely... Well, what can I say? I'm an optimist.

Thanks a lot.
Met SO as a birthday treat in the hobby, a year later, we were off the clock and two years after that we were a couple and on my last birthday we celebrated nine years together. Both having had bad marriages, neither has wanted to get the govt involved yet. More important than the sex is that we have the same values and financial goals and our strengths augment rather than conflict with each other.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #38
Phil Hardman
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Lucy del Este
Phil Hardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #39
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanes View Post
Met SO as a birthday treat in the hobby, a year later, we were off the clock and two years after that we were a couple and on my last birthday we celebrated nine years together. Both having had bad marriages, neither has wanted to get the govt involved yet. More important than the sex is that we have the same values and financial goals and our strengths augment rather than conflict with each other.
Thanks a lot, seanes for that. After a bad marriage myself. I will be contacting you privately...when I open this chapter again. Very encouraging BTW.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #40
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Phil, good to see you still around. I saw an ad for Lucy somewhere about 5 years ago. I called to say hello, then just as suddenly it/she was gone. Another nice, sweet young lady. She, as most of the ladies/us guys, had a problem arriving on time, just par for the coarse. Nice lady, hope she's doing well.
Billy
TWG
Old 09-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #41
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Billy it was great seeing you today and glad that you are doing better! I really enjoyed our get together!

xoxo
GP
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #42
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Great seeing you also!!!!! Where's the pix??? Glad life is treating you well.
Billy
TWG
Old 09-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #43
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaRepublican View Post
Great seeing you also!!!!! Where's the pix??? Glad life is treating you well.
Billy
TWG
Ok uploaded two, really only like those..lol

At least they are as of today and pretty much show I am still this same gal..haven't changed too much other than just 8 years older and a little more boobage and butt!
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #44
Rocky7
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

First, glad to read that Hope is resettled in another state. She is a sweetheart. Almost wanted to take her home after our first session.

That being said, I'm puzzled about one thing. As owner, surely the Banana Republican had to keep a record of the real names and contact info about the ladies retained by Wildfowers and using that info, could track them down on various public record services. Why didn't that happen?
Rocky7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #45
oldsalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

What about Glenda? That girl could soak the sheets.
oldsalt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women