Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #31
Sabrina Morgan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70726

Putting my sex educator hat on:

If a client has any kind of broken skin they're aware of, be it due to a cut, scratch, eczema, psoriasis, etc., it's a good idea to let their provider know (ahead of session is best, but at least at the start of the session). Broken skin for any reason is a risk factor and we need to be aware of that to adjust the session accordingly (barriers, etc.). Not all skin conditions result in broken skin all the time, and noncontagious conditions can result in broken skin so these are separate issues.

If a client or provider has a contagious skin condition (impetigo, MRSA, scabies, herpes/cold sores particularly if active) it's common politeness and good sexual ethics to disclose this before contact occurs so that the other party or parties involved can make an informed decision about how they want to manage that risk.

It's entirely possible, especially based on body type, not wearing glasses in the shower, etc., to not be aware one has broken skin in hard-to-reach areas so I don't automatically think the worst of people but I do gently inform, encourage testing or a dermatology appointment if appropriate, and then handle the situation accordingly based on the likely causes, area affected, and so forth. No need to make someone feel shame around their body unless they are knowingly exposing others to increased risk without informed consent.

I've actually seen several gents who very likely had no idea they had mild psoriasis. While I notice, I don't mention it unless broken skin is at issue. Providers: know your skin conditions!
Sabrina Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #32
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@Sabrina

I travel with "liquid skin." I find it to be much better protection than band aids that don't always fit well over scuffed areas such as knuckles or knees or elbows.

Do you have an opinion as to whether or not that product would provide sufficient protection? I've never had this issue but I was curious if it would work on an open cut or something like you described.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #33
Sabrina Morgan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70726

@Charles

I wouldn't think it would be 100% especially with liquid skin products that are antiseptic but provide breathability, but in that regard they still provide better protection than a bandage...

For something like a cut on the finger, gloves would still be the ideal option but for preventing casual exposure in either direction elsewhere on the body I'd think it would be a very good solution. Thanks for bringing that up, too - I know liquid skin is often the best option for both massage and kitchen professionals when they have a scratched hand.
Sabrina Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women