Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Post the link Corpy! What are you afraid of, you lying turd-tongued golem fuck?

Wait a minute. You say that!

What?

No, YOU say that!

What a fucking maroon!

Nice meltdown, Dipshit!

Now post the link to my poll and take down your handmade graphics! You think nobody can tell that you even doctored DL's unofficial poll?

Can't you at least use the same lying graphic in your avatar that you've used in your last dozen posts or so, in this thread?

You lying turd tongued...

No, Corpy, YOU say that.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND ....

LMAO @ Charter Inductee to the DIPSHIT HALL OF FLAME!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just an FYI regarding the OP, you hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Plus:

Sales of Orwell's '1984' spike after NSA leak

By Charles Riley June 12, 2013: 7:43 AM ET

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/12/news...den/index.html

Who says there is no "there-there"? Literate Americans seem to think there is a story "there-there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Post the link Corpy! What are you afraid of, you lying turd-tongued golem fuck?

Wait a minute. You say that!

What?

No, YOU say that!

What a fucking maroon!

Nice meltdown, Dipshit!

Now post the link to my poll and take down your handmade graphics!

You lying turd tongued...

No, Corpy, YOU say that.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND ....

LMAO @ Charter Inductee to the DIPSHIT HALL OF FLAME!

You're a hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck. That distinction is all yours, you dumb-ass golem fuck. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

please post it again Corpy! it's kind of like p,aging with your own shit, isn't it?

Only everybody's watching squish around avoiding the truth, Corpy!

Really need some counseling...
Old 06-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
mean while

You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree...and think 25 to life would be
appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy
Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call
lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between
Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
and threats to society. The other is for housing
prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between
Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result
of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper
stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

Solution to the problem in Egypt :
They want a new Muslim leader, Give them ours.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nice cut and paste job, Salina!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #36
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
An FYI related to the OP, CBJ7:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

IBH, PRISM was started by Bush. You tend to like all the Bush programs. You liked operation wide receiver. Why are you complaining about PRISM now?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:34 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Another on topic FYI regarding the OP, you hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck:

Plus:

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

Who says there is no "there-there"? Literate Americans seem to think there is a story "there-there."

Quote:
please post it again Corpy! it's kind of like p,aging with your own shit, isn't it?
Quote:
Only everybody's watching squish around avoiding the truth, Corpy!

Really need some counseling...

You're a hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck. That distinction is all yours, you dumb-ass golem fuck. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
IBH, PRISM was started by Bush. You tend to like all the Bush programs. You liked operation wide receiver. Why are you complaining about PRISM now?
While it may be true that the program began under Bush, flighty, it was Odumbo who was caught abusing the letter of the law, not Bush.

BTW, your statement regarding "Wide Receiver" is bogus. Both Bush and Odumbo's programs sucked, but Odumbo had the benefit of -- but ignorantly ignored -- 20/20 hindsight.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Did you fix your avatar Shitbreath?

I guess DL made up a poll and you did too.

Why was that, you lying, thread hijacking golem fuck?
Old 06-13-2013, 12:17 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

post it again shitbreath!
Old 06-13-2013, 12:21 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Plus:

Quote:
post it again shitbreath!

Quote:
Did you fix your avatar Shitbreath? I guess DL made up a poll and you did too.
Why was that, you lying, thread hijacking golem fuck?

You're an incontinent, hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck: a distinction that is all yours, you dumb-ass golem fuck. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Old 06-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #41
flghtr65
Valued Poster

While it may be true that the program began under Bush, flighty, it was Odumbo who was caught abusing the letter of the law, not Bush.

BTW, your statement regarding "Wide Receiver" is bogus. Both Bush and Odumbo's programs sucked, but Odumbo had the benefit of -- but ignorantly ignored -- 20/20 hindsight.[/QUOTE]

IBH, from the link that you provided in the thread "I blame Obama" reply #50, there is no way that Obama and Holder had the benefit 20/20 hindsight with Fast and Furious. The Arizona ATF agents started walking the guns in FAST & FURIOUS in OCT 2009. The agents did not even have a name for this gun running program when it started. The name "FAST and FURIOUS" evolved 3 months after the guns has started to walk. The agents noticed that the buyers worked in an Auto Body shop and raced cars on the street, just like in the Vin Disel movie (Fast & Furious) thus the agents gave their operation the name FAST and FURIOUS. The first email to Holder from the ATF agents was sent in January 2010. There was no way Holder and Obama could have known when it started, the agents did even have a name for it yet. Thus no chance for 20/20 hindsight. This comes from your link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:08 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post

IBH, from the link that you provided in the thread "I blame Obama" reply #50, there is no way that Obama and Holder had the benefit 20/20 hindsight with Fast and Furious. The Arizona ATF agents started walking the guns in FAST & FURIOUS in OCT 2009. The agents did not even have a name for this gun running program when it started. The name "FAST and FURIOUS" evolved 3 months after the guns has started to walk. The agents noticed that the buyers worked in an Auto Body shop and raced cars on the street, just like in the Vin Disel movie (Fast & Furious) thus the agents gave their operation the name FAST and FURIOUS. The first email to Holder from the ATF agents was sent in January 2010. There was no way Holder and Obama could have known when it started, the agents did even have a name for it yet. Thus no chance for 20/20 hindsight. This comes from your link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
2006-2007 comes before 2009-2011, flighty. "After President Odumbo took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver" (wiki). Odumbo, et al, had the benfit of 20/20 hindsight and yet they ignorantly ignored the lessons proffered by the failed, Bush program: "Operation Wide Receiver."
Old 06-13-2013, 06:14 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The truth is the truth, Ekim the Inbred. Your thread-hijacking, moronic ass religiously believes that as long as you keep your head shoved deep up your libertard ass the truth will go away and not haunt you, Ekim the Inbred.

Regarding the OP:

Plus:

BTW,

Ekim the Inbred is still infatuated with Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 & http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109884&post count=7..

It is really hard to tell if you are really that stupid or just a 13 year old playing with the family computer.. Wanting to take over Uncle Han's dumbest mother fucker on the board award? Matter a fact a lot of your posts resemble the departed Uncle Han. Wanna fess up fuck face was Uncle Han another alter ego.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
It is really hard to tell if you are really that stupid or just a 13 year old playing with the family computer.. Wanting to take over Uncle Han's dumbest mother fucker on the board award? Matter a fact a lot of your posts resemble the departed Uncle Han. Wanna fess up fuck face was Uncle Han another alter ego.

The truth is the truth, Ekim the Inbred. As long as your dumbest of dumb mutha fuckin' asses is posting in this forum, no one else needs to concern themselves with holding the title of "dumbest mother fucker on the board."

Now a return to the regular program from Ekim the Inbred's hijack:

Plus:

Old 06-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

wanting to???

IBshitfordinner is the jewl in Hans crown

funny thing ... Hillary has higher ratings than Obie OR GW
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women