Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40382
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35513
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2018, 07:41 PM   #31
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

you guys amaze me. You would bitch if y'all were hung with a new rope. Y'all bitch about every fucking thing that isn't your way. Eccie was suspended because of a new law. They have done what they needed to do to make this work, but that's not good enough for you all is it? I promise if this was your site you would have shut it down and run for the hills praying that the government wouldn't find or come after you. You are the classic my way people. If you can't have it your way then you ain't happy. I for one am glad they are back. If you don't like it here the you have two options. Either suck it up or move on.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:45 PM   #32
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I would give it time. My guess is they are still integrating the new format with the old format. Bits and pieces are still on the way I am sure.
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #33
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The old ECCIE created a safe playground for both the guys and girls and that safety net is still there.

What did change is the value factor meaning we knew what services we would get and at what price....that might be more of a guessing game.

I'll play but not at the level I was playing at before....I saved a butt load of cash while ECCIE was down.
ahab11 is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:18 PM   #34
Skip316
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
I would give it time. My guess is they are still integrating the new format with the old format. Bits and pieces are still on the way I am sure.
I agree. If it takes a little time to make sure the site can exist within the constraints of our misguided legal system I’m ok with that. Like some have said this is better than no Eccie at all. Thanks to everyone who has put time and effort into getting this back up and continuing to work to get all the state forums back up. And thanks to everyone that posts ads and reviews or should I say encounter reports because that’s what makes this site valuable to each of us.
Skip316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:38 PM   #35
MaybeNextTime
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Welp, all the bitching is back too lol. You guys don't waste any time
MaybeNextTime is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:29 AM   #36
Tera Paris
Account Disabled

User ID: 427838
My ECCIE Reviews

I missed lurking in the forums lol. I don't post much but love seeing what's going on and getting a feel for everyone's personality. I don't mind the new format but I don't understand why activities can be mentioned in reviews but not showcases, and I'm not sure how to work with the exclusion of donation info. I don't feel comfortable messaging about it especially with all the new accounts.
Tera Paris is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #37
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default ADULT PLAYGROUND, please act like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera Paris View Post
I missed lurking in the forums lol. I don't post much but love seeing what's going on and getting a feel for everyone's personality. I don't mind the new format but I don't understand why activities can be mentioned in reviews but not showcases, and I'm not sure how to work with the exclusion of donation info. I don't feel comfortable messaging about it especially with all the new accounts.
I am very glad that Eccie is back up. I am sure it was a lot of work going over all the BS that has been posted over the years. Just be thankful that eccie still accepts new members, they have enough members to stop accepting new members. As others have mentioned: the information that you seek, are available on P and other sites. If you are not a member there, here is another alternative.

I want to thank all the ladies that have emailed me your current rates and activities to my new email address in my sig line. There are many ways to communicate off board to keep eccie and members safe.

I have also noticed many regular members returning and posting.

hobby safe my friends,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 11:00 AM   #38
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I would “like” this post 30 times if I could. I’ve always avoided talking about donations, but now that is more or less impossible.

Tera is the perfect example of why as well. She looks incredible, she’s articulate, and she seems to be of a similar mind to me. Normally I’d be visiting her page to see if we’re compatible from a donation perspective. That isn’t an option now, which occasionally means someone like Tera would never hear from me because I don’t want to come across as haggling or rude.

Why not even reach out? Things get taken the wrong way too easily. I had the pleasure of getting bitched out recently for saying “I apologize, it looks like you’re not in my range right now. I will be in touch if that changes though. Your selfies are beautiful.” Somehow the lady took that as me telling her that her prices were too high and that she needs to change how she markets herself. Fun times.
Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 11:27 AM   #39
Tera Paris
Account Disabled

User ID: 427838
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimballs12 View Post
I would “like” this post 30 times if I could. I’ve always avoided talking about donations, but now that is more or less impossible.

Tera is the perfect example of why as well. She looks incredible, she’s articulate, and she seems to be of a similar mind to me. Normally I’d be visiting her page to see if we’re compatible from a donation perspective. That isn’t an option now, which occasionally means someone like Tera would never hear from me because I don’t want to come across as haggling or rude.

Why not even reach out? Things get taken the wrong way too easily. I had the pleasure of getting bitched out recently for saying “I apologize, it looks like you’re not in my range right now. I will be in touch if that changes though. Your selfies are beautiful.” Somehow the lady took that as me telling her that her prices were too high and that she needs to change how she markets herself. Fun times.
Jim, you're 100% on the same page as I am! Thanks to some friendly members on here, I've heard about another avenue I can pursue, which is great and why I like this site. Even though I have more info in P, not everyone has an account and can access that information. The provider who talked to you that way was out of line. I know I'm more than the average bear, so I try to ask delicately what someone's budget is but I feel awful when I have to say I'm out of their range and hope it doesn't sound insulting.

Edited to add- thank you so much for your complimentary impression of me, I do hope you'll reach out ;-)
Tera Paris is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:17 PM   #40
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Eccie is new now but can be rebuilt this time from the bottom, when most people came to eccie was when aspd went dark and we all knew where we were going, we had warning. But now we are forsced to re do it and let make it better than ever. yes i do miss aspd those were the glory years
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:41 PM   #41
Sadzeck
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I don't post much in the Sandbox but those tits.....
Sadzeck is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:29 AM   #42
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
holy smokes tera...do you ever come to dallas??
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:13 PM   #43
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Jim, you're 100% on the same page as I am! Thanks to some friendly members on here, I've heard about another avenue I can pursue, which is great and why I like this site. Even though I have more info in P, not everyone has an account and can access that information. The provider who talked to you that way was out of line. I know I'm more than the average bear, so I try to ask delicately what someone's budget is but I feel awful when I have to say I'm out of their range and hope it doesn't sound insulting.

Edited to add- thank you so much for your complimentary impression of me, I do hope you'll reach out ;-)

Tera I too like your prose and obviously youre amazing looking(THAT RUNWAY!)
Sadly I have close to an eidetic memory and know youre beyond me
300 vanilla wafers is my limit in an eating contest
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:53 PM   #44
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Truthfully... Politicians suck! They’re all fucking liars.

ECCIE is an informative resource for us horny guys and gals. Thanks for bringing it back given the circumstances.

Hell... There might even be a politician logged in here looking for some pussy or some gay action - more likely the latter. If so please give yourself a pat on your back and go fuck yourself.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 05:15 PM   #45
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Truthfully... Politicians suck! They’re all fucking liars.
+1000!!
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women