Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2015, 04:12 PM   #31
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Lusty Tard, handed his ass again. It's becoming a common occurrence.
How do you figure that? WTF is wrong. Lusty said the idea originated with the white house and he's correct.
From those noted right wingers at NPR: "It is true that sequestration was the Obama administration's idea. White House officials proposed it as part of the agreement that resolved the 2011 debt ceiling fight. ".

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpo...r-is-it-anyway

And being passed by a Rep. controlled House and Dem. controlled Senate and signed by a Dem president, it appears to be pretty bipartisan.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:14 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
How do you figure that? WTF is wrong. Lusty said the idea originated with the white house and he's correct.
From those noted right wingers at NPR: "It is true that sequestration was the Obama administration's idea. White House officials proposed it as part of the agreement that resolved the 2011 debt ceiling fight. ".

And being passed by a Rep. controlled House and Dem. controlled Senate and signed by a Dem president, it appears to be pretty bipartisan.
Apparently not. Idea or not, it was passed by the republitards. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they balk. Fuck 'em.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:41 PM   #33
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Apparently not. Idea or not, it was passed by the republitards. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they balk. Fuck 'em.
And signed into law by your boy. He had the option to veto it.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:41 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:51 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
From those noted right wingers at NPR: "It is true that sequestration was the Obama administration's idea. White House officials proposed it as part of the agreement that resolved the 2011 debt ceiling fight."

Thanks Db. When someone tells me "you're wrong" but is too lazy to provide a link I hesitate to do their homework for them. You just schooled WTF for me. We're talking about something that happened just 4 years ago. Don't these bozos pay attention?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:48 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not as much as you know about sucking cock, captain queerbait.
but in your own words

Originally Posted by WombRaider
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out.
Nope. I swallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:13 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Thanks Db. When someone tells me "you're wrong" but is too lazy to provide a link I hesitate to do their homework for them. You just schooled WTF for me. We're talking about something that happened just 4 years ago. Don't these bozos pay attention?
Typical progtard attempt to revise history. During the 2016 election, don't be surprised if Hillary insists Benghazi was an attempt to finish "Reagan's work."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:51 AM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
" Down goes woomby......down goes woomby....." , errr, maybe woomby "going DOWN " ( like Cosell said about Frazier in his fight with Ali ) isn't the best way to describe a yellow backed fag getting his obese ass handed to him ! But it's da TROOF !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #39
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not only did he have the option to veto it, he could have Harry Reid not bring it up for vote. Two tactics Obama's employed quite frequently since 2010.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:58 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
We're talking about something that happened just 4 years ago. Don't these bozos pay attention?.
Benghazi happened only 3 years ago .... and already the "fix" is under way.

Actually, it's not that the bozos aren't paying attention .... they are ... but they (including WTF) actually believe their bullshit about conservative minded people being "idiots" and "dumbasses" .... They actually believe (and hope) YOU DON'T REMEMBER!!!!

Why do you think Hellarious destroyed .....emails? Getting rid of the EVIDENCE that proves she is now lying ..... but just like Bill ... didn't know about DNA ... Hellarious didn't realize that she really didn't destroy the emails ... she just thought she had.

Of course, now that her good friend "Chris" is dead, she can say what she wants to say about what he said to her personally and THOUGHT .... JUST LIKE A NORMAL LIBERAL. Convenient. Who had the goods on "travelgate"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:50 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

lustyturd was trying to pass off this as all Obama's fault...my point, which you now have agreed with is that it was bipartisan.

Thank you two numbnuts for playing along...you two are playing "gotcha " Instead of "Got it"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Benghazi happened only 3 years ago .... and already the "fix" is under way.

Actually, it's not that the bozos aren't paying attention .... they are ... but they (including WTF) actually believe their bullshit about conservative minded people being "idiots" and "dumbasses" .... They actually believe (and hope) YOU DON'T REMEMBER!!!!

Why do you think Hellarious destroyed .....emails? Getting rid of the EVIDENCE that proves she is now lying ..... but just like Bill ... didn't know about DNA ... Hellarious didn't realize that she really didn't destroy the emails ... she just thought she had.

Of course, now that her good friend "Chris" is dead, she can say what she wants to say about what he said to her personally and THOUGHT .... JUST LIKE A NORMAL LIBERAL. Convenient. Who had the goods on "travelgate"?

Jesus you post like an emotional 12 year old girl
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:10 PM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Bob Woodward, liberal writer and former reporter, wrote that the idea of sequestration came right from Obama himself. Someone ask NBK how his own ass tastes. Enough hot sauce?

Of course many of the conservative members of the GOP opposed the gimic of sequestration as proposed by Obama. They were worried that it would used to hurt the military....guess they were right again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:24 PM   #44
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
lustyturd was trying to pass off this as all Obama's fault...my point, which you now have agreed with is that it was bipartisan.

Thank you two numbnuts for playing along...you two are playing "gotcha " Instead of "Got it"
Yes, we agree that it was bipartisan. I've not read this entire thread so I don't know if that was your original position, nor am I particularly interested. I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.
What I was addressing was this demonstrably false comment from you:

"That is not true but hardly worth debating. "

And your story now is that you, being the sly devil you are, have tricked me into stating the position I already held.
Brilliant!
Old 10-24-2015, 02:35 PM   #45
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lusty, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not here on the odd occassion to WK for anyone. If you write something egregious enough and I'm in the mood to post, I'll take a swipe at it.
That said, I do like the way you sometimes give some of these clowns the business.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women