Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Riiiiiiiight.

Brilliant to WDF, the moronic buffoon, who hears it daily from the dull bimbos he surrounds himself with.
You like sharp homo's to fill your ass daily with glitter...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:56 PM   #32
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who, exactly, do you think you quoted? And you see whooores, just like the rest of us, dirtbag. And I feel sorry for the whooore that has to act like you're a good time
well dipshit let me lay this out so you will understand,most of the women I see, I contact thru P411 much better class of women than the ones you fined on Backpage, because usually the ones on backpage carry baggage I don't like to be around so go head have your fun and you should always practice safe sex so your wife is not a victim of your stupidity
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 05:59 AM   #33
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No I don't but it sounds like you know who to call.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:58 AM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

And Turdy, before I forget, this ones for you!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:14 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
more like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Another wing nut circle jerk.
That's not what the "Left-Wing Nuts" call it .....

.... they call it a "mutual enjoyment by significant others" to be PC!

But it's actually "Butt Fucking Buddies".
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:21 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
....much better class of women ....
Who told you he hobbies with "women"? The only "women" he "gets" are the ones who can slip their clit through the glory hole down at the truck stop.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:33 AM   #37
timpage
Account Disabled

I forgot, you lick Dick Cheney's ass. Sounds like a plan he would come up with. Let's go to war with the second most powerful military on earth....over Syria.

You're a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
If we didn't have whinny pussy democrats pissing over our shoulders all the time we might be able to actually win a war without their cowardly cut and running everytime the going get tough. But I guess we're stuck with you big pussies.

The Russkies are a third rate power and we could go through them like crap through a goose. You Dems are scared too death of them. Get some fucking back bone and call their bluff. We could kick their asses and they know it. We should never back down to those commie bastards or let them get the upper hand. Some one needs to slap some sense into BO. Put some fucking air to air missles on our jets and blow a few of theirs out of the sky. Let's see who backs off then. Jesus Christ you Dems are cowards!!!!!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:42 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Let's go to war with the second most powerful military on earth....over Syria. You're a genius.
So that's why Obaminable keeps stepping back when Putin steps up ....

.... it's not part of his exit strategy from the White House to tarnish his "legacy"!

Speaking of being a "genius"!

Oh, BTW, your hero in the White House is also afraid of ISIS ... not to mention .... Syria, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, .... etc., etc. He was "crafty" enough to procrastinate until a "real military" invaded Syria so he could then proclaim .....

.. "how stupid it would be to take on ..

.. "the second most powerful military on earth"!!!

(Is the "first most powerful military on earth" now the Chinese?)

"more flexibility" is the "new foreign policy"!!!!
Old 10-03-2015, 07:54 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Commies love Putin.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:10 AM   #40
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
If we didn't have whinny pussy democrats pissing over our shoulders all the time we might be able to actually win a war without their cowardly cut and running everytime the going get tough. But I guess we're stuck with you big pussies.

The Russkies are a third rate power and we could go through them like crap through a goose. You Dems are scared too death of them. Get some fucking back bone and call their bluff. We could kick their asses and they know it. We should never back down to those commie bastards or let them get the upper hand. Some one needs to slap some sense into BO. Put some fucking air to air missles on our jets and blow a few of theirs out of the sky. Let's see who backs off then. Jesus Christ you Dems are cowards!!!!!

If this is actually true, the Dali is right..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-k...ft-60-minutes/

Jack Barsky: .. "There's three things I tell people that the Russians were afraid of. AIDS, Jewish people and Ronald Reagan."
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:34 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
If this is actually true, the Dali is right..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-k...ft-60-minutes/

Jack Barsky: .. "There's three things I tell people that the Russians were afraid of. AIDS, Jewish people and Ronald Reagan."
Why don't you tell the whole truth....they thought Reagan crazy enough to start a nuclear war. Wow...we need more Presidents like that, maybe we can find one that really will start one and then you and TDL can go J/O together.

Jack Barsky: There's three things I tell people that the Russians were afraid of. AIDS, Jewish people and Ronald Reagan. And they were deathly...
Steve Kroft: In that order?
Jack Barsky: I think Ronald Reagan took the top spot. They thought he would push the button.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Riiiiiiiight. Obama meant to step in that dog shit. Just like he meant to stabilize Libya. Or Egypt. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. Or not enable Iran to acquire nukes.

Newflash to WDF: we're pretty much already pulled out. That's the "Obama Doctrine." We "lead from behind" and let the appropriate nations "step up."

Then the US will take hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Brilliant to WDF, the moronic buffoon, who hears it daily from the dull bimbos he surrounds himself with.
He fucked up in Libya. Should have left the Dictator in power.

He fucked up in Egypt but quickly backed the new Dictator.

Bush was the idiot trying to spread Democracy to the ME.

Obama did exactly what he had to do....Bush's Wars drove of the price of oil , which empowered the Russians. Which also hurt our country!

The whole Iraq War was the worst mistake in this nations history.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
well dipshit let me lay this out so you will understand,most of the women I see, I contact thru P411 much better class of women than the ones you fined on Backpage, because usually the ones on backpage carry baggage I don't like to be around so go head have your fun and you should always practice safe sex so your wife is not a victim of your stupidity
Wife ? woomby with a "wife" ? Did he finally get Big Sir drunk enough to rush him to the alter of penises down at Talleywackers and actually marry him ? He's NOT getting another wedding gift from me if that's so ! He never said thanks for the brown sheet set he received when he proclaimed his "never ending love" for shammy and announced his "engagement" here ! He was probably upset that the sheets didn't come with a brown "crust" on them already !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:12 AM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
He fucked up in Libya. Should have left the Dictator in power.

He fucked up in Egypt but quickly backed the new Dictator.

Bush was the idiot trying to spread Democracy to the ME.

Obama did exactly what he had to do....Bush's Wars drove of the price of oil , which empowered the Russians. Which also hurt our country!

The whole Iraq War was the worst mistake in this nations history.
We should have left them alone.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:13 AM   #45
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I forgot, you lick Dick Cheney's ass. Sounds like a plan he would come up with. Let's go to war with the second most powerful military on earth....over Syria.

You're a genius.
I agree it is a disastrous idea to want to fight the Russians. Besides, they are mostly white folks, which the world is running out of and need more of them. Why kill off white people?

I don't want to kill off anyone but it is particularly stupid to try and kill white people who will kill a bunch of us on their way to hell.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women