Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-04-2014, 03:23 PM   #31
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_obvious View Post
Here is another video with Krisily Tease & Ellie Rydes that I shot.

https://vimeo.com/99964986
Great Video. I look forward to working with you very soon.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:50 AM   #32
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default LolaBrea01 is your Host and will be collecting the Money for the Contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_obvious View Post
Here is another video with Krisily Tease & Ellie Rydes that I shot.

https://vimeo.com/99964986
Captain_obvious, Very nice Video and Thanks for adding it to the list. Krisily Tease & Ellie Rydes are smoking hot. Very nice doubles Video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Great Video. I look forward to working with you very soon.
UPDATES about the Video Party and Voting Procedure to be announced soon.

LolaBrea01 is your Host and will be collecting the Money for the Contest.

CG
Old 08-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #33
Hole N One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle Fantasies View Post

DAMN Girl!!! Nice Video
Old 08-05-2014, 09:21 AM   #34
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I AGREE JL! Lola will go far in life way beyond her current providing career. She's a one in a million for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Lola is completely trustworthy and the perfect person to hold the money and host the event. She is a true gem, honest, fun, and very beautiful. Her energy and enthusiasm will take her very far in life.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #35
captain_obvious
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=Copierguy0;1055643397]Captain_obvious, Very nice Video and Thanks for adding it to the list. Krisily Tease & Ellie Rydes are smoking hot. Very nice doubles Video.

Thanks! Here are 4 that I have shot for some Dallas providers.

Krisily & Ellie
http://vimeo.com/100625498
http://vimeo.com/99964986

Gabrielle
https://www.wevideo.com/view/212948035

Gabrielle & Vanessa
https://www.wevideo.com/view/224615817
Old 08-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #36
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post

SEM, I am all for a contest and willing to start with throwing 100 or 200 into the pot. The contest is not just limited to the ladies listed on the first post as i have mentioned and said: Providers, Lets all find and post your favorite VIDEO.(Ladies In our Eccie community please, or providers we have access too.) also Ladies, feel free to ADD your Video to this thread. I have also mentioned that it is a possibility of a contest since no hobbyist have showed any interest as of yet but, it's still early. If the hobbyists show interest, we need to figure out how to collect the funds for the contest, then we need to have an actual VOTE by the community, 1 vote per account, then and only then, can we post a deadline. to date: i am the only one showing any interest. We do have about a dozen Top Notch Videos, any one of them could win. There is still plenty of time to go get your video made if you don't have one.
Very cool of you to throw this idea out there. I really hope it takes shape and turns into a real contest. We, as an ECCIE community should be doing more things like this. It gives providers that are truly beautiful and dedicated to their work an opportunity to shine. The videos you posted set a high standard for quality we should expect.

Even if hobbyist are able to contribute $5, $10, $20 to the prize pot, it adds up and shows support. Right on baby!

Quote:
SEM, Where is your video at?
It's been a few years since I made a professional video. I used to love the planning and stress and over spending that went into top quality photo/video shoots. It really makes being a provider so much more fun and profitable. Although my priorities have shifted totally and I am on the verge of retirement from the hobby, if this becomes an actual contest, I will definitely take part in it!
Old 08-05-2014, 04:26 PM   #37
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not think it is fair to have a provider that is in the contest hold the money and host the event though. It might suggest to some of us that the winner has already been chosen.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:17 PM   #38
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
I do not think it is fair to have a provider that is in the contest hold the money and host the event though. It might suggest to some of us that the winner has already been chosen.
Thank you for the nice comments in your previous post but, i disagree with this post. No Provider that is in the contest, will be allowed to vote. LolaBrea is the perfect Host and the most Trustworthy to collect the money. Only the people that VOTE will declare the winner. When i post the voting procedure soon, you will understand. Also you seem skeptical about if this contest will really happen. I believe it will. Were going to have a video party and announce the winner there. even if we don't collect 1k, it will still be fun with all the beautiful ladies there and i am looking forward to it.

CG
Old 08-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #39
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah but I have never heard of a contest in which one of the participants got to hold the prize until it is won. If this were the Miss America pageant, she would be wearing the crown through the whole thing. Doesn't guarantee she is going to win but doesn't sit well with other contestants. Why can't you or another hobbyist hold the money?
Old 08-05-2014, 05:45 PM   #40
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, Lola, I am not hating on you. I don't know you at all. Your pictures and videos are all beautiful and I will think you are a nice and trustworthy person until I see with my own two eyes that you are anything else. I am not concerned with getting calls so I do not see you as competition in that respect. I am happy to see another girl do well. It is nothing personal against you.

It's just kinda not right. It should be a hobbyist or non-participating provider that holds the cash...preferably a hobbyist

I know nobody will agree openly with what I am saying, but I say what is on my mind. I feel that it gives Lola too much of an advantage for me to invest my money in producing a video.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:57 PM   #41
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On the other hand, every other provider is making videos to get calls, not to win a contest. All the videos showcased will get a lot of views which means a lot of ringing phones and that's really all that counts. Don't trip on what I am talking about because I am not that bright and now I am bitter because I don't get to make a video.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:02 PM   #42
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
Yeah but I have never heard of a contest in which one of the participants got to hold the prize until it is won. If this were the Miss America pageant, she would be wearing the crown through the whole thing. Doesn't guarantee she is going to win but doesn't sit well with other contestants. Why can't you or another hobbyist hold the money?
Because I guarantee that this contest will not be a scam. I don't know if you been around long enough to remember any of them. most recently the lottery for an overnight scam. I plan on showing this community that there are good people on Eccie that can have a contest without a hitch. pure clean fun. We have a very good business minded lady that will be a great Host, organizer, security minded, and the most trustworthy person on Eccie. And that's Exactly what we got in Lolabrea.

CG
Old 08-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #43
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Copierguy, what do the guys get in return for pitching in $100 just to vote?

I'd like to think that a guy would rather put that money to good use by booking a date after seeing a sexy video.

Otherwise, a provider could always sell her clips/videos online at clips4sale - No votes needed.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:35 PM   #44
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Kind of what I was thinking. Along with who counts the votes and what about professional videos verse non professional one.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #45
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Kind of what I was thinking.
I have paid 50.00 at the door (more than once) toward a fund for ladies drinks. and motor, i think you have too. how is paying 50.00 toward a contest (and the right to vote and support the lady of your choice) any different? We are talking about mingling with Eccie's Elite Providers and the woman you watched in the video. If you have not met all of them, for 50.00, you can talk to each and every one of them before you set a date and spend 250.00 - 400.00 What is 50.00 on a night out at a club where you know beautiful women will be, and knowing that you can have any one of them at a later date? what is 50.00 to a guy that spends 100's on pussy?

CG
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women