Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #31
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I'm more of a lip biter or a shoulder biter--but seriously, I'm more of a lover than a biter and we should all try and remember that that's what the hobby is all about.
Amen. Well said from a lady who practices what she preaches.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #32
BIG C
Ambassador

Okay, I had a pretty long response to this thread but apparently the internet connection I'm on will time out after awhile.....Oh well, rather than re-type all that crap again, I'll just do the Cliff Notes version:

1: The owners have accepted me onto their staff and have pretty much given me the same areas that I had on ASPD, which means you guys are stuck with me on ECCIE;

2: Since most of you are from ASPD-AR, you already know that I do not care for drama, backbiting, rudeness, etc., so if you have something to show that someone is doing that, then don't ever be afraid to send what you have to me so that at the very least I can be on the lookout for that person;

3: Let's try to keep the same kind of friendly ambiance that we had on ASPD so that my job as moderating here will be as pleasureable here as it was there.....

Take care peeps.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #33
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Nice to see that "Super Moderator" is here, Big C. We'll do our best to play nice.

If we'd wanted "drama", couldn't we just stay at home?
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #34
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
Vote time!!! Who votes for BCG to be the official court jester? He has my vote ... Anyone want to second it so we can make it official? lmao
I suspect given BIG C's announcement downthread (congrats, BIG C, and I can say that's no surprise to me) the only vote that counts is his.

Whatever the decision is, I'm stickin' with my avatar; Alfred and I go back a long way together.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #35
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews

Now BCG just because Big C is in control doesnt mean you cant still be our court jester lol I am sure Big C wont mind some help every now and then lol
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #36
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and Big C congrats
Old 01-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #37
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

heck..i just hate the vague post.. i mean in reality, people clash, don't see things the same way, but back biting? ya..the board has rules, but geez..we are all adults, might not always act like it, but unless someone is putting someone at risk, is harming them..words are just words..it can't be personal..since no one here knows someone on that level..and if they do, then someone screwed up somewhere..

That and heck you gotta make it fun, post names or leave it alone and give it to the mods, but vague accusations with no one pointed out..hell it might be me..oh wait..thats right..no i post all my junk on the board, i don't conversate off site with girls or guys, don't play the PM game, don't hide on the boards to create drama..so nope..rule ole deanna out..unless people just don't like what i say

oh

and welcome BIG C.. i put in a good word for ya
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #38
baldnbashful
Gaining Momentum

---baldnbashful said on aspd about these people,"the anononimity of pages like this allow the shallow of heart and the little dicks to spew hate without recoarse"---wise words to the rest of us--

Too bad I can't use this reference of my great wisdom on my resume!

The sad reality is that every board, radio talk show, or format in which one can post or comment from the shadows can quickly and easily be overrun by the aforementioned semen challenged pigmy dicks. The only real way to get them to stop is to simply ignore them. They get their "rock" off through the exchange and by tearing down. I have "downsized" many of this ilk but absent that I choose a path less travled...ignore them and they will go away. If that does not work...then harass the hell out of 'em!!!
baldnbashful is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:26 PM   #39
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

it also allows the shallow of heart and the little dicks a chance to hook up with hot looking girls..so perhaps its a trade off...sometimes the aforementioned semen challenged pigmy dicks may not know they are one..may not post like one on the boards..but is in fact one in real life hence the reason they are hear lookin for fame on a silly whore board

luckily, shallowed heart people, guys will little dicks, guys even that are semen challenged..are allowed here, some even make little creative post and comments and wk for the ladies..but none the less still have little dicks, are semen challenged and may be heartless, yet are all here paying like the rest of em
Old 01-10-2010, 06:32 AM   #40
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good Morning Okay I am not quite awake to respond fully to the above mentioned post but Deanna and bald very well said... If you cant say something nice about someone dont say anything at all. Dont take anything in this business too personal... Have fun with it but always remember that there is a life outside of the "job". If someone says something hurtful as Bald said just ignore them... or if it gets to bad let Big C handle it

Now I am oughta here before I scare another client with the tons of boxes still in my living room floor (thank goodness for understanding regulars!!!)

Be good and play safe!!! and have lots and lots of fun
Old 01-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #41
BIG C
Ambassador

I have always given the advice of just ignoring drama idiots because if you respond to them you only feed their desire to be noticed.....Ignoring them generally sends them away, whereas fighting with them generally gives them the undue publicity that they crave.....On the few occasions where that person won't go away, then it is best to get the mod involved and let them make a decision on how to handle the situation.....It is always a bad idea to get engaged in a pissing contest with that person because usually all that will do is just get both of you in trouble and I can tell you that saying "I was only defending myself," or "He/she started it" isn't really going to work in your defense.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 AM   #42
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
Now BCG just because Big C is in control doesnt mean you cant still be our court jester lol I am sure Big C wont mind some help every now and then lol
Well, then I shall snark in my accustomed manner until such time as Our Esteemed Super Moddy Rater Dude steps in and hammers my dick flat.

Seeings as how he did that several times (and deservedly so) at ASPD (RIP), I know that is briefly painful, but not fatal, and I have always learned my lesson therefrom.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #43
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

And as a side note, its also a good idea to keep in mind that this board or any other and the mods on it are not the hobby police and can not control what people say that is not in public view on this board.. i.e emails, yahoo messages, phone calls, text etc.

Big C can correct me and probably will, but the mods are here to enforce the policy of the board they are a mod on.. not police the hobby, unless the board is being used to harass someone its really out of the mods hands..and hell I have seen nothing on the board to indicate "back biting".

In the event mods do begin trying to protect people even that may have proof of the "drama" then we have begun to return to the old "p" site and a certain admin that did that for people over there..we are all big boys and girls that can manage ourselves..the mods shouldn't be here to dictate how we hobby, nor what we choose to say to someone off the public view of this board.

let the mods maintain the BOARD, and adults can maintain their lives and problems with people that are not in plain view on this board..
Old 01-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #44
Tempus
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

IMO all internet drama can be thoroughly summed up:

Tempus is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #45
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Big C can correct me and probably will, but the mods are here to enforce the policy of the board they are a mod on.. not police the hobby, unless the board is being used to harass someone its really out of the mods hands..and hell I have seen nothing on the board to indicate "back biting".
DeAnna is correct of course as I'm a big advocate of keeping personal off the board drama OFF THE BOARD ! ! ! ! !.....We are not the hobby police and to be quite honest, I've done my job of raising kids and am probably too old to be having to raise kids that are supposed to be adults anyway.....There are some exceptions to the rule where off the board conduct is going to have a direct impact on the board, but I think those occurrences are few and far between.....For the most part though, as long as people are willing to conduct themselves in an adult and intelligent manner, and as long as people are rspectful to each other, then I don't see much of a problem.....
BIG C is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women