Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Question to My Liberal Friends:

WTF is the Director of the President's National Economic Council doing injecting himself into national affairs issue ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #32
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Now that the entire emial has been released, it seems pretty innocuous to me, and much more clarified from the original reports

Quote:
From Gene Sperling to Bob Woodward on Feb. 22, 2013
Bob:
I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today. My bad. I do understand your problems with a couple of our statements in the fall — but feel on the other hand that you focus on a few specific trees that gives a very wrong perception of the forest. But perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here.
But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim. The idea that the sequester was to force both sides to go back to try at a big or grand barain with a mix of entitlements and revenues (even if there were serious disagreements on composition) was part of the DNA of the thing from the start. It was an accepted part of the understanding — from the start. Really. It was assumed by the Rs on the Supercommittee that came right after: it was assumed in the November-December 2012 negotiations. There may have been big disagreements over rates and ratios — but that it was supposed to be replaced by entitlements and revenues of some form is not controversial. (Indeed, the discretionary savings amount from the Boehner-Obama negotiations were locked in in BCA: the sequester was just designed to force all back to table on entitlements and revenues.)
I agree there are more than one side to our first disagreement, but again think this latter issue is diffferent. Not out to argue and argue on this latter point. Just my sincere advice. Your call obviously.
My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize.
Gene

From Woodward to Sperling on Feb. 23, 2013
Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me. You get wound up because you are making your points and you believe them. This is all part of a serious discussion. I for one welcome a little heat; there should more given the importance. I also welcome your personal advice. I am listening. I know you lived all this. My partial advantage is that I talked extensively with all involved. I am traveling and will try to reach you after 3 pm today. Best, Bob

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2MDdChspS
Of course its a Politico article, so I expect the lefties here to summarily criticize the source rather than the content, as per normal protocol.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Now that the entire emial has been released, it seems pretty innocuous to me, and much more clarified from the original reports

I agree...

Quote:

Of course its a Politico article, so I expect the lefties here to summarily criticize the source rather than the content, as per normal protocol.
Why? It is in fact the e-mails, why would anyone doubt it...besides JD and LK? Those two airheads doubt anything non Glenn Beck!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #34
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Why? Are you not paying close enough attention to Sandbox threads?
Old 02-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Yeah, it makes you wonder where Woodward's outrage was at the "threat" when he responded to the guy via that email, doesn't it? All sweetness and light. Wonder when he changed his mind and decided he was being "threatened" by the "madness"?

As I said, attention-whore, drama-queen douche. Perfect match for Whirly and the rest of the wingnuts who've jumped on to this ridiculous bandwagon.

Much ado about nothing.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yeah, it makes you wonder where Woodward's outrage was at the "threat" when he responded to the guy via that email, doesn't it? All sweetness and light. Wonder when he changed his mind and decided he was being "threatened" by the "madness"?

As I said, attention-whore, drama-queen douche. Perfect match for Whirly and the rest of the wingnuts who've jumped on to this ridiculous bandwagon.

Much ado about nothing.

yup ..COF in a nutshell.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Much ado about nothing.
Change the name to "Odumbo" and substitute "sequester" and "libertard" in lieu of "threat" and "wingnuts" and you'd be onto something there, Little Timmy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
yup ..COF in a nutshell.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Change the name to "Odumbo" and substitute "sequester" and "libertard" in lieu of "threat" and "wingnuts" and you'd be onto something there, Little Timmy.
I was already on to something half-wit. Draft your own posts....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I was already on to something half-wit.
Yep, you were! BTW, punctuation is important.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

And how long before the story turns into this being another liberal media conspiracy to make conservatives look bad?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
How does a StupidOldLyingFart from Bitchita, Kansas know what is being said behind West Wing doors. Perhaps the President did reprimand the staffer for saying something that was out of order. Unless, you were there, you don't know if it was said or not. Do you?

There you have it folks, StupidOldLyingFart has painted himself into the third corner tonight. You would think he would eventually learn!

StupidOldLyingFart seems to be having a really, really bad day!
Looks like its you in the corner, bigkotex. After all, who but you, paints a room Cougar Red?

Quote:

Nope, CC, its a threat. There was a yelling match the previous day and he got the "you are going to regret it" line. Top people know what to write in emails. The "you are going to regret it line" is a threat with a diplomatic "fuck you."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #43
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nope, CC, its a threat. There was a yelling match the previous day and he got the "you are going to regret it" line. Top people know what to write in emails. The "you are going to regret it line" is a threat with a diplomatic "fuck you."
Maybe so, but Bob didn't seem too worked up in his reply. Who knows?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
yup ..COF in a nutshell.
As I said earlier, StupidOldLyingFart painted himself in a corner. Now he has to wait for the paint to dry before Mommie will let him out to play on his 'puter!

StupidOldLyingFart seems to be having a really, really bad day!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Damn gnadfly, you sleep with the light on because you're scared of the Boogie Man?

I've heard worse threats from elementary kids.

From Gene Sperling to Bob Woodward on Feb. 22, 2013
Bob:
I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today. My bad. I do understand your problems with a couple of our statements in the fall — but feel on the other hand that you focus on a few specific trees that gives a very wrong perception of the forest. But perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here.
But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim. The idea that the sequester was to force both sides to go back to try at a big or grand barain with a mix of entitlements and revenues (even if there were serious disagreements on composition) was part of the DNA of the thing from the start. It was an accepted part of the understanding — from the start. Really. It was assumed by the Rs on the Supercommittee that came right after: it was assumed in the November-December 2012 negotiations. There may have been big disagreements over rates and ratios — but that it was supposed to be replaced by entitlements and revenues of some form is not controversial. (Indeed, the discretionary savings amount from the Boehner-Obama negotiations were locked in in BCA: the sequester was just designed to force all back to table on entitlements and revenues.)
I agree there are more than one side to our first disagreement, but again think this latter issue is diffferent. Not out to argue and argue on this latter point. Just my sincere advice. Your call obviously.
My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize.
Gene

From Woodward to Sperling on Feb. 23, 2013
Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me. You get wound up because you are making your points and you believe them. This is all part of a serious discussion. I for one welcome a little heat; there should more given the importance. I also welcome your personal advice. I am listening. I know you lived all this. My partial advantage is that I talked extensively with all involved. I am traveling and will try to reach you after 3 pm today. Best, Bob
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women