Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160684
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #31
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Did Picasso sign any tattoos?
This Picasso does....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picas...03722586321692

AND,
As a matter of fact THE Pablo Picasso once studied tattooing and nearly tattooed one of his best friends. (another artist)

sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
This Picasso does....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picas...03722586321692

AND,
As a matter of fact THE Pablo Picasso once studied tattooing and nearly tattooed one of his best friends. (another artist)

Well, I guess that means The Pablo Picasso didn't do tattoos and therefore a signed Picasso tattoo doesn't exist. So, IMHO, no really valuable tattoos exist.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
I have done a complete 180 on this one. I have been won over by body art. The only tat I tend not to like is the belly button sunshine tat. IMO that is almost never a good look especially if the girl puts on any weight. Oh, and please don't put your SO's name on your ass. That's the last thing I wanna see while doing you doggie style.
What? The SO's name on the ass should be a good target to blow one's load on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:09 PM   #34
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Tats on titties is like putting a moustache on the Mona Lisa,, sure she's Italian and its probably there, but let the natural look be the way to appreciate the form of a woman's body. I prefer not shaved, tatted or pierced, and I've had lots of all the 31 different flavors. Just my preference. More ink has ruined more titties than breast cancer. Worst is that stupid thug one that AA ladies put on them. Something about the name princess and it being on your titty makes the princess illusion fly right out the window. Now if there was some honesty in those tats - it would read "you came, you saw, you came again; give up the paper now.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:49 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

So I met some UTR civi who responded to an ad of mine. She had a bunch of tats - I actually had no problem with them. It was the metal in her face that bothered me. Surprisingly she kissed very well and did an amazingly good BBBJCIM with lot of ball licking and sucking. But when she was riding me, damn I was almost scared looking up at her face that she could fucking hurt me - LOL.

The thing is she would be a very attractive girl without the metal. Actually the pics she sent me had none and she looked amazing. That said, I will be back - LOL she was that good that I can overlook the metal and crappy apartment - oh and the price was right too
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:00 PM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think other than your face, tits should be avoided and nothing excessive on the thighs ..... other than that I LOVE seeing tats on other people tho lol. I've been too chicken to get my own and likely never will get tatted.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women