Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #31
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmantooth View Post
Dames4u,

Granted I'm in a different position than you being that I'm a hobbyist and you are an agency, but really... who gives a shit what half the idiots on this site think. They want to gang up on someone, especially someone like you, you're an easy target. You have hot girls but you're somewhat prickly and have a vouching system that many consider to be borderline obscenely intrusive. I get that and agree 100% with them in their belief that your vouching system is overly intrusive. My difference with many is I respect that you have the right and absolute obligation to conduct your business in any way you deem necessary and I show my difference in opinion with you by simply not seeking out your girls, end of story. I don't get how other don't do the same. Submit to your vouch system or you don't get to see your girls. Pretty simple calculus if you ask me. Choice is rather simple.
Couldn't agree more. I've admitted before that I create some of my own problems being "prickly"...lol. But the problem is largely that some people refuse to respect my screening (not vouching, we don't take references) and this lack of respect for others is what motivates the attacks.

Also have no problem agreeing to disagree with OMG, respectfully. It takes a little effort -- god it's easy to get into petty little arguments online -- but it's really not THAT hard to respect people you disagree wtih.

And I agree with The Captain...although I wish there was less immature drama so people wouldn't have to dig through so much bullshit.

I really think if people could just relax for a minute, stop reacting based on what "side" they are on and to what "side" someone else is on...we could make this site much better. I'm not looking for "intelligent" debate per se. Just an end to the daily mindless back and forth which always presents the danger of getting totally out of hand.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #32
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
Just an end to the daily mindless back and forth which always presents the danger of getting totally out of hand.
You do realize that it very rarely ever even approaches getting out of hand (with the exception of some Texans bringing fights from the Political Forum here) until you or CC chime in about how horrible it is or the site getting ruined right?

I understand that right now we (the newer posters) are threatening to both of your businesses as probably none of us will ever use your or CCs services and we are bringing new ladies to the site which takes away from your pieces of the discretionary pussy dollar....but

Realize that others, aka potential customers for you, are joining BECAUSE of us, not DESPITE us. This forum was a ghost town before we showed up. If you want to remember what Pittsburgh was like on Eccie 8 months ago, go check out Ohio today. Prickly or not, every time you make a stink about the Butt Buddies or any other poster here you are turning off a lot of potential customers and trust me, once they cross you off the "to do" list its highly unlikely you are getting back on it. You may have a small core following who privately tell you how much they agree with you but for every one of those there are 10 others who are laughing at you, not with you. And its these 10 who's potential business you are losing.

If the potentially impending doom of Indys does actually happen, where do you think all those folks are going to migrate? Here. I know of 4 posters here who are banned from Indys....and 2 of them are on the provider side who were both here long before we got here...why were they here before us? Because they got banned from Indys. And one got banned for threatening to "out" clients. The rest of us new posters are still members there and members in good standing I might add. We are posting here because we CHOOSE to, not because we were forced to find a new home. And speaking of that, most of us were ASPD members back in the day also....just sayin
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think my Wendy's pretzel bun hamburger thread must have pissed a lot if people off here. Wendy's doesn't offer them any more. Come to think of it, Mickey Dees discontinued mighty wings after my thread. That's it God Damnit, I not going to start anymore threads about my favorite eats. People can't leave well enough alone.

Fuckin Wendy's

Fuckin McDonalds
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #34
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
You do realize that it very rarely ever even approaches getting out of hand (with the exception of some Texans bringing fights from the Political Forum here) until you or CC chime in about how horrible it is or the site getting ruined right?

I understand that right now we (the newer posters) are threatening to both of your businesses as probably none of us will ever use your or CCs services and we are bringing new ladies to the site which takes away from your pieces of the discretionary pussy dollar....but

Realize that others, aka potential customers for you, are joining BECAUSE of us, not DESPITE us. This forum was a ghost town before we showed up. If you want to remember what Pittsburgh was like on Eccie 8 months ago, go check out Ohio today. Prickly or not, every time you make a stink about the Butt Buddies or any other poster here you are turning off a lot of potential customers and trust me, once they cross you off the "to do" list its highly unlikely you are getting back on it. You may have a small core following who privately tell you how much they agree with you but for every one of those there are 10 others who are laughing at you, not with you. And its these 10 who's potential business you are losing.

If the potentially impending doom of Indys does actually happen, where do you think all those folks are going to migrate? Here. I know of 4 posters here who are banned from Indys....and 2 of them are on the provider side who were both here long before we got here...why were they here before us? Because they got banned from Indys. And one got banned for threatening to "out" clients. The rest of us new posters are still members there and members in good standing I might add. We are posting here because we CHOOSE to, not because we were forced to find a new home. And speaking of that, most of us were ASPD members back in the day also....just sayin
You do realize that you, personally, are responsible for like half of the ugliness that's on here. Pretty much all you do is sit on here insulting people. The Texans showed up because you and your terrorist clique were out of control. I don't like what they're posting either. Both groups are just mindlessly attacking each other. If half of it was even a little witty it would be tolerable. They call you homos. You call them bad posters. Ya, I realize I was involved in it a few weeks ago with the butt buddies thing. Ya I did get sucked into it. But what I'm trying to do now is end it. Not have one "side" win but just ask people to move past it.

You do realize there's a third option, aside from ECCIE ghost town and ECCIE insult fest, right? I mean people COULD post about the hobby and resist the urge to insult anyone that doesn't belong to their little clique.

I mean it would be nice if yinz just chilled the fuck out. I have no beef with you. You don't like me, fine. But there's not need to insult/attack me on a daily basis like you were doing a few weeks ago. I mean I wasn't even logging on and you guys were starting threads attacking me. How is that helping the board? What does that have to do with the hobby. Same with CC. All she ever did was try to stimulate this board. And you guys attacked her non-stop. Why? Because of some old indys-based political beef. Why not leave indys on indys? Why not just start fresh on here and be nice?

As far as anyone on here being a "threat" to my business, LO fucking L. Look at the photos of Hope again and reconsider. Until you can find anything half as good as that on indys, I'm good. Your delusions of grandeur remind me of the old threads on here where guys would complain that rates were too high and suggest boycotting providers to force rates down. Hilarious. The folks on indys have always imagined that they can and do control the hobby in Pittsburgh -- and beyond. Always was a flawed assertion and ultimately will be the reason for the downfall of that site.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #35
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

SIGH - you just will never understand and you are still griping about things that happened weeks and even months ago but bitchin about others not letting things go. That being said, your and CCs opinions are vastly outnumbered here now and its only getting more lopsided with each passing day.

As for my being responsible for half the ugliness here, I have 2 infractions (1 of which is pretty bogus because it was directed at JW whom I consider a friend) on Eccie for a total of 4 points, had zero points on ASPD (lifetime) and have 2 points on Indys...how about you?

You can adapt and enjoy the chuckles, ignore us, pound the RTM button and be miserable or find a new home. Enjoy.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #36
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
SIGH - you just will never understand and you are still griping about things that happened weeks and even months ago but bitchin about others not letting things go. That being said, your and CCs opinions are vastly outnumbered here now and its only getting more lopsided with each passing day.

As for my being responsible for half the ugliness here, I have 2 infractions (1 of which is pretty bogus because it was directed at JW whom I consider a friend) on Eccie for a total of 4 points, had zero points on ASPD (lifetime) and have 2 points on Indys...how about you?

You can adapt and enjoy the chuckles, ignore us, pound the RTM button and be miserable or find a new home. Enjoy.
Not going anywhere, friend. Not voluntarily and not via points. Rest assured of that.

I'll wager you're the one who can't/won't adapt and that the vast majority feel the clique warfare on here has jumped the shark.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #37
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Same with CC. All she ever did was try to stimulate this board. And you guys attacked her non-stop. Why? Because of some old indys-based political beef. Why not leave indys on indys? Why not just start fresh on here and be nice?.
Thank you Dames, but I have made my decision that these people are not who I would like to hang around with, you are right, I did try and help the boards, and to no avail, friends of PI's are just that.. his Butt Buddies, He will need someone to bring him Cigarettes in Jail anyhow..

I am okay with that and nothing they say has ruined my day or my business.. it has brought me new clients and multi-hour appointments at my high rate of $300.00 per hour..

This can be frustrating to my clients and many others, yes, but they have all moved on and I don't have to post here if I don't want to.. hence me staying away from all the drama, with the Texas crowd,, they tooted their own horns and got taken down by men not even from this state, so what does that tell ya..HA.

It was fun while I was bored,, but the influx in business has kept me uninterested as of late(until my name came up).and I will not expend any efforts to be a part of their (what they call fun) fun.

I have my own private board that stimulates my mind and when I get bored and need to laugh at drama I come here. The only reason I was kicked off of Indy's is because of some cunt (that word I use for her) out-ted my real name,,and I spoke up and told PI off..as PI said, "I know you can do good without Indys, she cannot" ( I have email still) she is still there and still making 200 an hour...seeing clients where she has her kids. So who is the winner?

They wonder why no quality girls come and post here, even Sexymaid said that..so they have their sausage fest.. so be it.

There is an old saying,, Misery loves company. I choose to not be miserable.. thank you!

I laugh at the men who bully, it makes them feel important on a fuck board,, so be it,, they wear the crown.

King of unhappiness..

Carry on!

Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #38
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

And yet, here you are. Still. Bashing Indys and a girl who isn't here to defend herself. Still. Blah blah blah
Old 12-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #39
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And yet, here you are. Still. Bashing Indys and a girl who isn't here to defend herself. Still. Blah blah blah
YEP,, I can bash who I want,, you do!!

Since she bashed me after I left there,, I can do the same,, nanner, nanner, nanner..

Retard.

Correction.. Court Jester aka: ass sucker to the king!!

LOL
Old 12-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #40
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So are you taunting or is it just your way of "kidding".
Some people would be offend ed by that post.
Would you?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #41
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
YEP,, I can bash who I want,, you do!!

Since she bashed me after I left there,, I can do the same,, nanner, nanner, nanner..

Retard.

Correction.. Court Jester aka: ass sucker to the king!!

LOL

retard...............ass sucker? posted to someone who obviously you are not friends with

maybe you should take the time to read the rules, hoperfully you'll be have time to do that

pathetic..........
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #42
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Also have no problem agreeing to disagree with OMG, respectfully. It takes a little effort -- god it's easy to get into petty little arguments online -- but it's really not THAT hard to respect people you disagree wtih..
Me and Dames seem to have reached terms of an armistice. We both think the other is wrong minded and perhaps even an asshole. We both realize that we are not going to change the others opinion. We both accept the fact that maybe we are both assholes at times. He has his views and I have mine.... Does anyone really care????? Could it be possible if both of our views are valid depending on where you stand????? Everyone doesn't have to agree with you or me. Hell, I bet Dames doesn't even agree with this post.

I admit that sometimes I like playing with the trolls........kinda like the cat who plays with the mouse, swatting it and catching it only to release it just to give it another swat. I have at times been attacked and called names. Yet I haven't once used the RTM button. Nothing anyone has said about me has bothers me one little bit. Why should some assholes comments concern me?????????

Maybe its just me........... but I have seen very few post, as distasteful as some of them are, that would warrant me clicking on RTM. My advice to some of you is to grow some thicker skin and don't take yourself so seriously....... Peace out.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #43
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
retard...............ass sucker? posted to someone who obviously you are not friends with
Well De Chizzle..

I love amish, he is my best butt buddy..I love to tease him, and squeeze him and pat him on the head and call him George!!

I don't play favorites, ,I love you ass lickers all the same!!

If I am rubber.. Then you are glue, what ever you say just sticks to you..

Many of us can play Kindergarden games.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:23 AM   #44
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Actually my feelings are hurt and I may be afraid to post now
Old 12-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #45
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Actually my feelings are hurt and I may be afraid to post now
I feel for you buddy.................. its tough when someone twice or three times your size bullies you...........we are there for you
chizzy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women