Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2019, 05:32 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh and as Trump said and I paraphrase...You can make good money in a recession.��
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 05:40 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Oh and as Trump said and I paraphrase...You can make good money in a recession.��
If you’re smart enough you can. Ask Bloomberg.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I thought you were reasoned...I was wrong.

We should be paying down the debt.....do you understand the history of this country. We have run up debt before but always paid it down in good times.

The market is just a reflection of who the government wants to prop up. What do you think the market would look like with 5% interest rates?

The Fed has encouraged debt....that will come back to haunt this country.

As to military build up....we spend more than the next 10 nations combined. Another stupid policy. We should be paying down our debt.
Fuck the debt - we only have it because of social program spending on losers who cannot take care of themselves or their family - and since we are going to continue to take care of all the losers in this country, we might as well keep printing/creating the money.

As for the military, gotta have it to fend off your commie pal Putin.

China could probably put together a pretty fucking lethal military too...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:46 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

We should be paying down the debt.....do you understand the history of this country. We have run up debt before but always paid it down in good times.

The market is just a reflection of who the government wants to prop up. What do you think the market would look like with 5% interest rates?

As to military build up....we spend more than the next 10 nations combined. Another stupid policy. We should be paying down our debt.

so tell us genius, how much of the Debt should be paid off? yes that's a trick question.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:05 PM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'm wrong because I don't think like you. Got it.

We should be paying down the debt

I agree, we just disagree on how to do that

.....do you understand the history of this country. We have run up debt before but always paid it down in good times.

And how do you know the good times aren't right around the corner and we will start paying down the debt. Our economy hasn't seen employment numbers like this in 50 years and a record stock market that will only go higher if the USMCA and China deals are signed but then you know that don't you.

And if the government is turned over to the Democrats, who will they be propping up or do you think utopia will be just around the corner and the debt will be cut in half in 8 years of a Democratic administration.

I agree. Does that put me back in the "reasoned" column?

You know what they call the second best military in the world? The loser. We spend more than the next ten nations because they are cowards. How much more evidence do you need to understand that.

If we don't have a better military than China, America can kiss it preeminence in the world goodby and we'll see how your kids if you have any appreciate that.

While your side, the Democrats are hell bent on adding millions more un-skilled workers in an age when manual labor is going the way of the horse and buggy and free this and free that with Medicare for all that I think you agree will bankrupt this country especially if we add 20 or 30 millions illegals to the roles. Ithink you agree with the basics just like I do but you can't bring yourself to admit it. You can't have the number one economy in the world without the number one military. There's your truth.

I guarantee you China knows this.

https://www.economist.com/china/2019/06/27/xi-jinping-wants-chinas-armed-forces-to-be-world-class-by-2050

Over the past decade, the People’s Liberation Army (pla) has been lavished with money and arms. China’s military spending rose by 83% in real terms between 2009 and 2018, by far the largest growth spurt in any big country. The splurge has enabled China to deploy precision missiles and anti-satellite weapons that challenge American supremacy in the western Pacific. China’s leader, Xi Jinping, says his “Chinese dream” includes a “dream of a strong armed forces”. That, he says, involves “modernizing” the pla by 2035 and making it “world-class”—in other words, America-beating—by mid-century. He has been making a lot of progress.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:38 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
You know what they call the second best military in the world? The loser. We spend more than the next ten nations because they are cowards. How much more evidence do you need to understand that.

If we don't have a better military than China, America can kiss it preeminence in the world goodby and we'll see how your kids if you have any appreciate that.

While your side, the Democrats are hell bent on adding millions more un-skilled workers in an age when manual labor is going the way of the horse and buggy and free this and free that with Medicare for all that I think you agree will bankrupt this country especially if we add 20 or 30 millions illegals to the roles. Ithink you agree with the basics just like I do but you can't bring yourself to admit it. You can't have the number one economy in the world without the number one military. There's your truth.

https://www.economist.com/china/2019/06/27/xi-jinping-wants-chinas-armed-forces-to-be-world-class-by-2050

Over the past decade, the People’s Liberation Army (pla) has been lavished with money and arms. China’s military spending rose by 83% in real terms between 2009 and 2018, by far the largest growth spurt in any big country. The splurge has enabled China to deploy precision missiles and anti-satellite weapons that challenge American supremacy in the western Pacific. China’s leader, Xi Jinping, says his “Chinese dream” includes a “dream of a strong armed forces”. That, he says, involves “modernizing” the pla by 2035 and making it “world-class”—in other words, America-beating—by mid-century. He has been making a lot of progress.

the PLA is largely untested. no battlefield experience, not since 1978 with Vietnam; a regional power and I think 1968 with Russia; a super power.

PLA is far as I'm concerned a paper tiger; they look good on paper, but going up against a peer is an unknown.

they are more largely for riot control.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:45 PM   #37
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Excellent points.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 08:30 AM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF- Good points,

Happy Thanksgiving
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:35 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bloombergs chief campaign strategist had an interview on CNN when he said this

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...nst_trump.html

SHEEKEY: We're focused on defeating Trump. If you look at the polls -- and people can't focus on this -- the general election is in six states, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida and Arizona, and that's the whole general election.

Right now, Donald Trump is winning. He is winning that election. It's very tough for people who don't live in New York or California to understand that, but that's what's happening.

Boom! That sound you heard is Democratic heads exploding!
I've been saying since the election in 2016 that the 2020 election will most certainly come down to those 6 states. The Democratic candidate has to win Florida and one of the other 5 states or win 3 states other than Florida in order to win the electoral vote.

Impossible at this point in time to make any solid projections in my opinion. Polls are not any help at right now. Trump's approval ratings have gone up in the last couple of weeks but are still quite a bit underwater in most of the battleground states.

Here are some views on the election. No clear winner in any of the projections.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-electi...t-predictions/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 11:22 AM   #40
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
HF- Good points,

Happy Thanksgiving

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and All Americans despite our policy and personality disputes
Old 11-28-2019, 11:37 AM   #41
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the PLA is largely untested. no battlefield experience, not since 1978 with Vietnam; a regional power and I think 1968 with Russia; a super power.

PLA is far as I'm concerned a paper tiger; they look good on paper, but going up against a peer is an unknown.

they are more largely for riot control.

I'm talking about the future and the "battlefield" of the future will be very different than the battlefields of today. IMHO, advanced technology will be the strength of the best military and by any measure China is advancing faster than we are. I found this article to be an interesting read.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/11/14...on-report-2050
Old 11-28-2019, 11:55 AM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

One of the most elementary and simple minded analysis I've ever read. Hahaha and you got there idiots here cheering you on. Hahahaha
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 12:00 PM   #43
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
let me introduce you to President Deficit ... you may have voted for him. so it's YOUR FAULT

BAHHAHHAAAA

Actually, when I read this kind of garbage I sometimes wonder about tools like you, when you were young I reckon your folks would have been better off trading you in for a pet monkey. They’d have been better off in the long run instead of wasting money on trying to educate a very immature WACKO son. This is what they’ve produced ? Holy cow.
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:46 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Actually, when I read this kind of garbage I sometimes wonder about tools like you, when you were young I reckon your folks would have been better off trading you in for a pet monkey. They’d have been better off in the long run instead of wasting money on trying to educate a very immature WACKO son. This is what they’ve produced ? Holy cow.

i'll skip my usual retort of "if you say so" and just ask you directly what you think when various posters here post clearly offensive portrayals of Trump?

you can't have it both ways sparky. either it's all offensive or none are offensive. so which is it?

why don't you impart on us "hicks" here in the political forum the benefit of your clearly superior (sic) moral compass?

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Old 11-28-2019, 03:04 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

well. didn't take long for your bias to be shown.

Quote:
No Ellen. El Douche “taketh” NOT giveth.
He just relies on suckers like you to keep his base in the loop.
His lies and conspiracy theories are getting more crazy by the day.
Old fart Guiliani will be thrown under the bus sooner or later.
Trump only cares about himself.
The sooner we get rid of this grifter/ criminal the better.

as usual, just another leftist hate monger claiming "moral superiority".

thank you valued poster!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women