Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #31
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020!
Now, wait a minute. Wasn't it not too long ago that you guys said a billionaire TV personality isn't qualified to be President?

Fuckin' hypocrites!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

Also, Oprah has the cash and connections to run a great campaign.

2020 can’t get here fast enough!
Let's make a bet. If Oprah is elected POTUS in 2020, I'll leave the board for 6 months. If Oprah is elected POTUS, you leave the board for 3 months.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:23 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

NBC needs a new president.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:26 PM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I doubt condolezza rice wants to be nfl commissioner any longer

oprah can become president of the nfl
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #35
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Guess what was the lead story on the national news tonight? ..... hmmmm suppose the lady black snowflake ran and suppose she won? ..... just think of the possibilities ..... Joy Behar could be her vice president, Kathy Griffin could be director of the CIA, Sheila Jackass Lee could be Director of National Intelligence, Rachel Madcow could be press secretary, Maxine Waters could be White House Chief of Staff HilLIARy could be secretary of homeland security, Sean Penn could be the ambassador to Palestine, Hussein Osama could be the ambassador to Kenya, Nancy Pelosi could be the secretary of defense, Bill Maher could be her speechwriter, Snowden could be the ambassador to Russia, Colon Krapperdick could be the new NFL Commissioner, "Professor" StandinStupid could be the secretary of education, I mean the possibilities are endless!! .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Guess what was the lead story on the national news tonight? ..... hmmmm suppose the lady black snowflake ran and suppose she won? ..... just think of the possibilities ..... Joy Behar could be her vice president, Kathy Griffin could be director of the CIA, Sheila Jackass Lee could be Director of National Intelligence, Rachel Madcow could be press secretary, Maxine Waters could be White House Chief of Staff HilLIARy could be secretary of homeland security, Sean Penn could be the ambassador to Palestine, Hussein Osama could be the ambassador to Kenya, Nancy Pelosi could be the secretary of defense, Bill Maher could be her speechwriter, Snowden could be the ambassador to Russia, Colon Krapperdick could be the new NFL Commissioner, "Professor" StandinStupid could be the secretary of education, I mean the possibilities are endless!! .....
Yeah, in a few short years the whole country will look like Detroit.

Jim

Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #37
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

I do not want to see Pence win...Pence is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo....and hopefully Trump will be in Jail...I'd rather see Oprah as POTUS if those are my choices....that being said....I will be sick to my stomach if Oprah wins the Presidency....I DO NOT want to see this almost as bad as I didnt want to see the Orange headed Buffoon...

I am sick and tired of these people making a mockery of the Presidency....No more reality or Daytime TV stars enough is enough...I am sick and tired of this charade....Trump go to jail. Pence go to hell and Oprah go home!!!! She has ZERO qualifications to be President and quite frankly she doesn't deserve it....She has put in no work and now want to make a mockery just like Trump did..enough of the look at me moments from these Hollywood clowns..This shit has got to stop...I will not be voting for Oprah not in the least....However, I will tell you who I am voting for:

Kamala Harris or Joaquin Castro with Corey Booker coming in 3rd. They are all Obama proteges and all look Presidential and Statesmen....God please say no to Oprah...

Kamala The Smart Brainy Beauty (an Obama Protege)

Joaquin Castro The Ivy League Prince (an Obama Protege)

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:03 PM   #38
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
obama is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo....
FIFY.

By the way, there's been talk for years about Oprah and Gayle King being more than best friends, meanwhile Stedman Graham is still waiting.

You know pussy chaps, everything you throw at President Trump can be thrown right back at hussein obama.

#MAGA
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:06 PM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
FIFY.

By the way, there's been talk for years about Oprah and Gayle King being more than best friends, meanwhile Stedman Graham is still waiting.

You know pussy chaps, everything you throw at President Trump can be thrown right back at hussein obama.

#MAGA

Please Trump is an old fat bastard with shriveled up balls jealous as fuck of Obama....Trump is an old stanky fat ass while Obama is a handsome smart stud....respected around the world...you fuck boys are jealous and angry as fuck over this negro....get his BBC outta your mouths....
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:55 PM   #40
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

If she did win you know Hillary will have a coronary. Being defeated basically by two blacks.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Oprah would go into the race knowing that the first black womanPresident could not possibly be any worse than the first black male President.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:20 PM   #42
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Free cars for everyone!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #43
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Having lived in San Antonio most of my adult life, I've seen this city blessed with good mayors and cursed with bad ones ..... and I can tell you that Julian Castro is no leader, he thought he could be the next Henry Cisneros but that was setting the bar really low ..... thank God for term limits ..... and then when Ohdumber came calling asking him to accept the cabinet post as secretary of HUD, naturally he didn't have enough brain cells to say "no" ..... and that tells us all we need to know about Julian Castro .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I do not want to see Pence win...Pence is a disgusting bigot...a closeted homo....and hopefully Trump will be in Jail...I'd rather see Oprah as POTUS if those are my choices....that being said....I will be sick to my stomach if Oprah wins the Presidency....I DO NOT want to see this almost as bad as I didnt want to see the Orange headed Buffoon...

I am sick and tired of these people making a mockery of the Presidency....No more reality or Daytime TV stars enough is enough...I am sick and tired of this charade....Trump go to jail. Pence go to hell and Oprah go home!!!! She has ZERO qualifications to be President and quite frankly she doesn't deserve it....She has put in no work and now want to make a mockery just like Trump did..enough of the look at me moments from these Hollywood clowns..This shit has got to stop...I will not be voting for Oprah not in the least....However, I will tell you who I am voting for:

Kamala Harris or Joaquin Castro with Corey Booker coming in 3rd. They are all Obama proteges and all look Presidential and Statesmen....God please say no to Oprah...

Kamala The Smart Brainy Beauty (an Obama Protege)

Joaquin Castro The Ivy League Prince (an Obama Protege)

This country learned it's lesson with Obama. The democratic party needs to come up with something better than another race card.

Jim

https://youtu.be/KsbY142hG4E

https://youtu.be/dXlXcVlTkPs
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #45
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Having lived in San Antonio most of my adult life, I've seen this city blessed with good mayors and cursed with bad ones ..... and I can tell you that Julian Castro is no leader, he thought he could be the next Henry Cisneros but that was setting the bar really low ..... thank God for term limits ..... and then when Ohdumber came calling asking him to accept the cabinet post as secretary of HUD, naturally he didn't have enough brain cells to say "no" ..... and that tells us all we need to know about Julian Castro .....
Yeh, the Castro Brothers.
Just wait untill the Country gets introduced to their Bat shit crazy mama.

She believes Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California should be turned over to Mexico.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women