Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48466
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41766
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 07:14 AM   #31
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default the differnce has always been, dimocrats stand by their scum-bags to the end

Senator Geary:

"I have to leave these proceedings in order to preside over a very important committee, my own committee. But before I leave I do want to say this: that these hearings on the Mafia are in no way whatsoever a slur upon the great Italian people. Because I can state from my own knowledge and experience that Italian-Americans are among the most loyal, most law-abiding, patriotic, hard working American citizens in this land. And it would be a shame, Mr. Chairman, if we allowed a few rotten apples to give a bad name to the whole barrel. Because from the time of the great Christopher Columbus up through the time of Enrico Fermi right up until the present day, Italian-Americans have been pioneers in building and defending our great nation. They are the salt of the earth, and they're one of the backbones of this country."

every time some liberal dimocrat gets found out, their first and many times last defense is to claim racism, sexism, or homophobia

leaving aside the fact being a muslim isn't racial, here we go again

dimocrats claim they want all to be treated equal, and every time they are they claim racism

and its not even equal treatment, just a slight declination from preferential treatment

here it appears DWS is going to be speared by her muslim but at the outset she immediately reverted to the racism charge
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:46 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Last week the Washington Examiner reported that Hina Alvi, the wife of Debbie Wasserman Schultz's now-infamous former IT staffer Imran Awan, had struck a deal with federal prosecutors to return to the U.S. where she currently faces charges of conspiracy and bank fraud. The deal with prosecutors mandates a return to the U.S. during the "last week of September 2017" and is structured so that she will not be arrested in front of her children.

Now, if you're the cynical type, then it might have struck you as somewhat odd that Alvi would agree to return from Pakistan, the place to which she successfully fled specifically to avoid the charges she now seems to be embracing.

But, at least according to Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ) who appeared on Fox News recently, there may be more to Alvi's return than meets the eye as he predicts that the Awans could be working on a broader immunity deal with prosecutors in return for a "significant" and "pretty disturbing" story about Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
“I don’t want to talk out of school here but I think you're going to see some revelations that are going to be pretty profound. The fact that this wife is coming back from Pakistan and is willing to face charges, as it were, I think there is a good chance she is going to reach some type of immunity to tell a larger story here that is going to be pretty disturbing to the American people.”

"I would just predict that this is going to be a very significant story and people should fasten their seat belts on this one."

(Zero Hedge)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:52 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No question about it. I wonder why BullShultz blatantly threatened the Capital police officer? Was he going to show up dead too?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:16 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Go home fat boy. You didn't get picked this time.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Go home fat boy. You didn't get picked this time.

PIG MELTDOWN
Old 09-15-2017, 10:36 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Look, I'll meet you anytime, anywhere. We'll put it on You Tube for the folks on Eccie. They won't be shocked that you're a pathetic wimp. You game? Pissant? I'm all in.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

You're a BAAAAD. MAAAAANNN!!!!

Old 09-15-2017, 12:01 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No question about it. I wonder why BullShultz blatantly threatened the Capital police officer? Was he going to show up dead too?
Here's an interesting theory from another reader at Zero Hedge:

Quote:
Alternative theory: perhaps it was Wasserman-Schultz doing the spying, on behalf of Hillary, and it was her that directed the Awan's to hack computers and supply congressional reps with Blackberries and other equipment that synced to hidden servers so that data could be transfered to the Clinton Foundation or Hillary’s private server. Perhaps DWS is the one that allowed the entire Awan clan to pose as Congressional IT personnel, despite not showing up for work while they had other real jobs elsewhere, as a means for paying Imran for his services. After all, when DWS found out that the Awans were being investigated last September, she immediately added his wife to her taxpayer-funded payroll. Maybe Imran demanded more money as things heated up. Others in Congress also seem complicit, such as the 6-person office that who thought it was appropriate to write off the $100k+ of missing equipment. This theory would also explain why so much equipment from CDW was shipped to his Hogshead house without anyone batting an eye, instead of to the Congressional offices. Probably easier for him to set up spyware in the peace and quiet of his home.

Or, perhaps he just has a lot of dirt on some of these members of Congress and is blackmailing them.

Either way, it gives him lots of leverage to work out a deal. McCabe and Mueller and Comey all have done a great job keeping the Clintons out of jail, all while pretending to do their job. The problem is that their "clients" have been the Clintons all these decades, and not the American people.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:07 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
For sure. It seems like the house of cards is crumbling now that Trump has won. The heat is wratcheting up on Comey, and the Clinton cabal. One can only hope. Funny that Hillary hired BullShultz soon after she was fired in disgrace from the DNC. Only to be replaced by another crook, Donna Brazile.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:44 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Come on, you PANSY!!!!

Old 09-15-2017, 02:09 PM   #40
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Quote:
Wasserman Schultz IT Aide Planted Computer to Be Found, Police Report Suggests
Sounds like there needs to be some severe charges levied here..

Quote:
I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that theory was true..

Quote:
For sure. It seems like the house of cards is crumbling now that Trump has won. The heat is wratcheting up on Comey, and the Clinton cabal. One can only hope. Funny that Hillary hired BullShultz soon after she was fired in disgrace from the DNC. Only to be replaced by another crook, Donna Brazile.
Pity i fear not ONE OF THESE crooks will face one day of jail time, let alone any other form of punishment.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:11 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Come on, you PANSY!!!!

Old 09-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Come on, you PANSY!!!!

Old 09-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come on, you PANSY!!!!

You are the reason St C should shut this forum down.SCUMBAG

Everyone hates you. I hope you accomplished your goal. I doubt you're smart enough to have a goal.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:01 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're barking up the wrong tree, shitheel.

This isn't about you. And it isn't about me.

It's about THEM.

They stop and this ends now.

You want to call someone names? Direct your ire to LLiarMan and SLOBBRIN.

They can save you and ECCIE!

Only they can save us!!!!!

Old 09-15-2017, 06:06 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're barking up the wrong tree, shitheel.

This isn't about you. And it isn't about me.

It's about THEM.

They stop and this ends now.

You want to call someone names? Direct your ire to LLiarMan and SLOBBRIN.

They can save you and ECCIE!

Only they can save us!!!!!

End what? And who the fuck are you? Go fuck yourself PIG

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women