Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47757
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2022, 03:49 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Pretty much everybody that has worked for or had dealings with trumpy have called him a fucking moran.
How long did you work for Mr. Trump?
What "dealings" have you had with Mr. Trump?

Valet?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:04 PM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I knew this would happen. Being an asshole does not disqualify someone from being the right person for the job. Patton was one such asshole and he was an asshole to generals and enlisted. Coming upon a bridge in Sicily in 1943, Patton was told by the commanding colonel that what he wanted was impossible. Patton fired him on the spot and told his second in command that he was now in command.

Trump was the right man for the job and is still the right man for the job. He scared the big wigs more than he scared the rank and file.

As for the others; Trump was a battlefield commander. Eisenhower and MacArthur were theater commanders. They stay to the rear and command others to fight. The closet Eisenhower even got to the action was an adjutant to MacArthur when he routed the Bonus Marchers in Washington DC.
I think putin would have done much better with donny in office. *BUT* I think he would be scared to death of him. Not for his ability to follow the advice of his cabinet (sp) and military advisors. But how unhinged he is. There is no way in hell you could convince me he has the neurons to operate in a battlefield except to wet himself.
Though a mommas boy, arrogant, and a big ham, Mac operated in all aspects of war. Though called Dugout Doug, it is well documented that he would go to the front lines, and even in front of them, to spur action. And though caught with his pants down and massively outnumbered, he was able to outmaneuver the NK. If Truman didn't fire him, i'd guarantee that Korea would be one nation today. No matter how bloody it could have gotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If that's true, it's been a long time since we had an intelligent ex-President.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22P2BX
Man LL! Why you be dissing Saltlick?! Give him a chance to supply the links to back his statement.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:08 PM   #33
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Valet?

Well, there is one guy that called him a fucking moron. And the article supports my previous post about his incompetence being Commander in Chief.
Old 02-27-2022, 04:08 PM   #34
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

'll. Why are you posting a picture of a building that will soon be bankrupt or at least have that fucking morons corrupt name removed lol n omg n wtf dont pay your bills fucking loser

The upcoming biggest greatest most beautiful failures of all time will discrace even more the fucking morons name. Of course this we be after the U.S. puts the fucking idiots face on Mount Rushmore lol omg really insecure. The biggest sorry loser ever is just to fun and so easy to make fun of. Everytime he opens his mouth his cult becomes even more stupid

Yes I say n know so dah
:
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:20 PM   #35
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So you lie. Everyone who worked for Trump...EVERYONE! You're a liar and as we have seen the past five years, Trump was right more often than the New York Times. Talk about stupid. The best you can say about the son of a general MacArthur was that he was good at shooting bandits as he did it in PI and Mexico. He never led troops except as a general.

Then again, this who unfortunate OP was someone being an asshole and somehow that made them unfit for command. Trump, Patton, and MacArthur were all tight asses when it came to discipline. Shame that Trump didn't recognize his own abilities when it came to his stuff until too late. I'm going to assume that he relied too much on the political experts. As for as another OP, our military chiefs contacted China about what Russia was preparing to do and China reported those conversations to Putin. Now that should get someone sent to Leavenworth for a long time.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:21 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
'll. Why are you posting a picture of a building that will soon be bankrupt or at least have that fucking morons corrupt name removed lol n omg n wtf dont pay your bills fucking loser

The upcoming biggest greatest most beautiful failures of all time will discrace even more the fucking morons name. Of course this we be after the U.S. puts the fucking idiots face on Mount Rushmore lol omg really insecure. The biggest sorry loser ever is just to fun and so easy to make fun of. Everytime he opens his mouth his cult becomes even more stupid

Yes I say n know so dah
:
You would know!! N omg N wtf n I said so duh.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:24 PM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
'll. Why are you posting a picture of a building that will soon be bankrupt or ...
So, I guess that means you have never worked with him or for him!

Go figure.

So, you are not qualified to assess his character and/or qualities:

1st because you know nothing about them, and 2nd you voted for Bitten&Kumola!

AND ...

or did you work at this one...."

Old 02-27-2022, 04:33 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I think putin would have done much better with donny in office.
"donny"? Putin is, but you're not?

Loudmouths made similar remarks about Reagan.

Reagan: "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."
Old 02-27-2022, 04:42 PM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"donny"? Putin is, but you're not?

Loudmouths made similar remarks about Reagan.

Reagan: "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."
donnybrook? Putin is what? And are we doing the children routine "I know you are but what am I?"

Soviets had same feeling with Reagan. Thought he was too wild. At least the Great Communicator pulled it off.
Old 02-27-2022, 06:21 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
donnybrook? Putin is what? And are we doing the children routine "I know you are but what am I?"

Soviets had same feeling with Reagan. Thought he was too wild. At least the Great Communicator pulled it off.

the soviets figured Reagan would soften his rhetoric once he got elected like all prior cold war presidents with a possible exception of Eisenhower. Eisenhower being a General and knowing the Russians well from dealing with them in WWII knew how hardcore they were. When Reagan didn't soften but instead ramped up his tough stance Gorbachev when he met Reagan realized Reagan wouldn't back down and signed the INF Treaty figuring it was the best and only deal he'd get.

Gorby btw is still alive at 90 and has criticized Putin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Gorbachev
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:23 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Valet?

I stayed at his cheesy shithole hotels in Atlantic City. But not after the unions started picketing them and he stiffed his employees.

That was enough.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:25 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I stayed at his cheesy shithole hotels in Atlantic City. But not after the unions started picketing them and he stiffed his employees.

That was enough.

how much did you lose at the craps table?

BAAHHHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:29 PM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If that's true, it's been a long time since we had an intelligent ex-President.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22P2BX
ah, but we've never had an ex-president who is engaged constant criticism of current presidents.

most ex-presidents just shoot and scoot if anyone deigns to notice him, so some biting comments do not make the news.

what about ex-presidents before Eisenhower, didn't they criticize others as well? reuters is implying that Eisenhower was the first ex-president to criticize other presidents. I call bullshit on that.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:31 PM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Another example of what I was describing ...

... "assail Biden"??

Actually, other than fucking up this country for the moment ....

... I'm rather glad the DumboCrats dropped their drawers and bent over with their cheeks spread when they proudly voted for Bitten and Kumola ... it demonstrated to the World how shallow and artificial they are ... oh, did I mention, self-centered?

Bitten is on his way to uncorking his assault on Trump's decision making and acknowledging Trump's policies were healthy for this country, while all the time trying to take credit for those decisions as though he made them originally ....

... good riddance. And not soon enough.

Tran ... no one has to "assail Biden" ... he trashes himself along with his trashy VP. Thank you for voting for them and putting them up there as your standard bearers for this country.

"Anti-American"...

Go fill up your ride ... hurry ... it's going up even more.

Because of Bitten ... U.S. buys 600,000 barrels a day from Russia of oil/"liquid hydrocarbons" ... and the price is going up!!!! Putin is paying for his "War" from the U.S. consumers!!!!!!!!
Lido is looking for choo train!
Old 02-27-2022, 06:37 PM   #45
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Pretty much everybody that has worked for or had dealings with trumpy have called him a fucking moran. Unless the really really stupid people that are in the cult.

Speaking of the fucking Moran...its a good thing he finally released weapons to Ukraine that Congress authorized. These weapons were authorized without a fucking moran trying to bribe a country and get lies he and faux news could re-lie wtf n omg desperate much loser in chief

Yes I do say n know so dah fucking morans
TS, do you know how to spell??? its moron! not moran.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women