Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #31
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Please don't close this mods................

I want to see how deep the hole untangle digs becomes.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:01 AM   #32
Guest101614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Actually lucas if u look at my provider vid thread that has 35,000 views a lot of women won't post vid cuz as one provider said why but the cow when u can get the milk for free. Now I wasn't saying it was her loss. Just that she saved me .75

Ok jaimie I apologize for attacking u. It was immature of me but u have to admit its immature when we were texting back and forth, all of the sudden you act like you are someone else. Get the nerve and just tell me I'm a cheapskate. And for that matter I offered 80/the previous night. U were unavailable and I spent money seeing someone else. Next day, I didn't even contact u. U aasked me to come see u. And u get mad I try to cut a deal? Like I'm the only guy that does that.

And if u didn't want chuck e cheese tokens I have pillow pets, candy canes, and toys to? Come on now.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #33
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'll give you a lot of credit, unteagle, you did start a very popular videos thread and for that, you should be commended.

And just a word of advice, don't worry about getting in the last word. You apologized and that was big of you, but then you completely erased it with your later comments.....Tara already vouched that you were a good dude; that's enough. Don't dig yourself a deeper hole when you are climbing yourself out of it.

Also, if you can't afford or don't want to spend the money for the providers' stated rates, just move on to the next one. Don't take anything personally here. It's all business, and not personal, so don't take it that way.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:19 AM   #34
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by unteagle View Post
Actually lucas if u look at my provider vid thread that has 35,000 views a lot of women won't post vid cuz as one provider said why but the cow when u can get the milk for free. Now I wasn't saying it was her loss. Just that she saved me .75

Ok jaimie I apologize for attacking u. It was immature of me but u have to admit its immature when we were texting back and forth, all of the sudden you act like you are someone else. Get the nerve and just tell me I'm a cheapskate. And for that matter I offered 80/the previous night. U were unavailable and I spent money seeing someone else. Next day, I didn't even contact u. U aasked me to come see u. And u get mad I try to cut a deal? Like I'm the only guy that does that.

And if u didn't want chuck e cheese tokens I have pillow pets, candy canes, and toys to? Come on now.
I'll take the candy canes.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #35
Guest101614
Account Disabled

Maybe your missing the point luca and thanks tara u can have all my candy n much more. Just have to see when santa can get away from the workshop. Your saying if I dnt like the rates move on. What part are u not getting she messaged me hounding me to come see her. You message me then dnt throw a pissy fit when I try to bargain.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #36
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Valor is not the only thing discretion is the better part of
Old 12-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #37
Guest101614
Account Disabled

That makes no sense. And discretion ummm I'm pretty sure the whole point of this forum is to share our experiences good or bad.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #38
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

"Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to speak out & remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #39
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by unteagle View Post
as one provider said why but the cow when u can get the milk for free.
That would be part of my signature line. But don't forget the second half....It isn't worth it to buy a whole pig just to get a little sausage.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #40
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Okay the summary.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #41
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

unteagle, we never spoke on the phone. Never. Not once. We didn't text either. I never acted like I didn't know who you were. Nope. Never. Nada. The END.

Until you want to start being honest, I will NOT accept your apology.
Your sense of entitlement for a discount is disgusting.

Sorry for all the drama, ya'll! This guy is ridiculous.
xoxo
Old 12-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #42
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

So...Jamie and BJ...

The question is, how much if you just lick one of my ballz, for 5 minutes? I mean, it's only one ball and only for 5 minutes.

Geez, just when you think someone couldn't get any lower..........

I'm all for a bargain, but I have never, and will never, try a bidding war with a lady.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #43
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand the problem dude, you didn't get a cheap bj, have you found one yet?

Since you are so quick to mention how someone didn't give you a cheap bj, let us know when you find one. Personally I feel you still want a bj, from Jamie, is that it? you really do still want one huh?

Well tell her already!
Old 12-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #44
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There are few things as simultaneously ugly and highly entertaining as the temper tantrum of someone who has tried to exercise power over someone only to find they don't possess it.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #45
Guest101614
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
That would be part of my signature line. But don't forget the second half....It isn't worth it to buy a whole pig just to get a little sausage.
haha, i don't like sausage. LOL. Jaimie. I've been a member of here and eccie for a combined 10 years almost. In those 10 years, I've only wrote one other thread talking trash about a woman and that was darkeyednurse I think her name was. Why in the hell would I have any reason to lie that we conversated via phone? I've been rejected plenty of times on my requests to lowball providers.

Yes I did find a bj and had several other offers. And do I still want one and that's y i keep going on. What part are ya'll not comprehending that I DIDNT CONTACT HER THAT DAY? SHE ASKED ME TO COME.

There are far better deals out there with much prettier women. Lil Devyn, Casey, JeninDallas, Marissa of Dallas, Angie(Although as pretty as Jaimie), and the list goes on and on and on. The only reason I keep bitching is because i'm amazed at how a grown woman can be so immature to act like she is another woman when we are texting. And if we didn't talk then somebody else had your phone, because I've checked and rechecked the number in my phone and it is yours.

Wow, can't believe this thread hasn't been closed. Guess it's all the sarcasm and funny replies people are posting.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women