Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
That is so nasty. I never use foundation. Don't need to. To me, a woman's skin is like an artist's canvas. If the canvas is shitty, then putting lots of paint on it makes it shittier.
Amen. I wear VERY little makeup. A little bit of pressed powder, eye liner and gloss and I'm all set. I have done makeup in the car while on my way to an appointment. It doesn't take me long to do makeup but it does take me forever to pick out clothes.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #32
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
WOW.

No. Hell no. LOL.
It was OK actually. By that point we knew each other really well so she felt comfortable to boss me around and I was free to tell her what a pain in the ass she was. Because of this she will always be my friend no matter what.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #33
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Amen. I wear VERY little makeup. A little bit of pressed powder, eye liner and gloss and I'm all set. I have done makeup in the car while on my way to an appointment. It doesn't take me long to do makeup but it does take me forever to pick out clothes.
My best friend's wife always says, "Men have it easier; you're dumb enough to wear whatever is in reach and you can pee wherever you like. It's not fair."
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #34
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHurt1968 View Post
My best friend's wife always says, "Men have it easier; you're dumb enough to wear whatever is in reach and you can pee wherever you like. It's not fair."
Your best friend's wife never complains to me about what I wear or where I pee......strange.....

For the record, I've never met or seen casual Zarah.....but I've seen her friend Naomi naked!! Didn't really notice the jeans, flip-flops and sweatshirt until I saw the trail of clothes on the floor to the bed.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #35
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never been in this specific situation before, but I HAVE been caught completely off guard while not in "Elle Mode" (no makeup AT ALL, no jewelry, dressed COMPLETELY casual). I'd never thought about what I'd do in this situation because I live NOWHERE near where I was born and raised. I was out dining in a cozy booth with a very close friend, and we were DEEP in conversation. I looked up, and out of nowhere, a client was standing behind our booth (behind my friend's back) staring and grinning like a cheshire cat at me . I was so shocked that my chin hit the floor and my breath caught in my throat !!! I'm pretty easy to read, so I know for a FACT that the expression on my face told him that I was NOT being "Elle" at the moment. Luckily, my friend was signing the check for our meal, so I was only caught one way, lol. He stood there staring, obviously waiting for something. So, I smiled and nodded my head at him. He smiled, waved, and watched me as he walked away. I had an email from him the next morning saying how nice it was to see me and how great I looked. As nice as it was to receive the compliments, I still don't know how I feel about being caught, lol.

Quote:
It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one who has this problem. The most time spent getting ready for me is actually getting DRESSED. Makeup takes about 5 minutes max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
That is so nasty. I never use foundation. Don't need to. To me, a woman's skin is like an artist's canvas. If the canvas is shitty, then putting lots of paint on it makes it shittier.
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #36
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I've ran into a couple a few times by accident when I was shopping. Especially over Christmas, I think I saw about 5. Then again, the only real difference is I'm not in lingerie or half naked... haha.
I hang out with a few of my hobby friends in the "real world" anyway. Went skiing with a couple of them... you don't really dress up for that - you dress down haha. Not a big deal.
You wouldn't think that a girl dressed in a parka, her hair dishevelled from wearing a toque, and rings around her eyes from wearing goggles could be sexy, but somehow there is nothing quite like a ski bunny!
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #37
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't wear makeup, and my hair is always fixed...but one day I was running errands in a sweatshirt and jeans, with tennis shoes...and a regular of mine called, he was on his way through my town and asked if I cared to have ice cream with him. I accepted, and let him know I was dressed down...he said he didn't care. We had a wonderful visit over our sundaes!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #38
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree with SL (yes, that is a scary thing indeed!)... I always ask that they wear what they would if they were taking their kids/family to dinner and a movie.... the nice top/jeans/Uggs look is what I am used to from up North and I think that it is a little more "realistic" Being from both NYC and the deep South, I have had more than my share of "dress up want-to-bes", and Tammy-Faye Baker (GOD rest her soul) look-alikes that keep MaryKay in business

I personally hate being seen with someone that is way overdressed/under dressed for a casual get together....
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #39
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think I'd pay extra for casual and natural. A sexy woman that I enjoy spending time with is even more sexy when just being her normal self. I would feel more comfortable doing things together outside the bedroom. I recently took my ATF out to dinner before BCD. When we walked in the restaurant the place got quiet and half the room got whiplash. A few of them, in turn, received an elbow to the ribs from their dates. At first I just grinned and thought "Eat your heart out you sorry SOB's, she's mine!" But, it made her feel very uncomfortable and therefore I was uncomfortable. I know she was just doing her job and I appreciate it but I want her to have as much fun as I'm having and just relax. I guess I'm easy to please.
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #40
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
I think I'd pay extra for casual and natural. A sexy woman that I enjoy spending time with is even more sexy when just being her normal self. I would feel more comfortable doing things together outside the bedroom. I recently took my ATF out to dinner before BCD. When we walked in the restaurant the place got quiet and half the room got whiplash. A few of them, in turn, received an elbow to the ribs from their dates. At first I just grinned and thought "Eat your heart out you sorry SOB's, she's mine!" But, it made her feel very uncomfortable and therefore I was uncomfortable. I know she was just doing her job and I appreciate it but I want her to have as much fun as I'm having and just relax. I guess I'm easy to please.
This happens to me a lot when I go out with clients. I never overdo it when dressing for an appt. I think the stares come from the fact that the age difference is so obvious. It doesn't bother me, though. I'm used to being stared at when I enter the room with a date.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #41
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01 View Post
This happens to me a lot when I go out with clients. I never overdo it when dressing for an appt. I think the stares come from the fact that the age difference is so obvious. It doesn't bother me, though. I'm used to being stared at when I enter the room with a date.

We are only 2 years apart in age so it wasn't the age difference. She is just drop dead gorgeous!
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #42
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
We are only 2 years apart in age so it wasn't the age difference. She is just drop dead gorgeous!
Well if that's the case, I say let the staring continue!!! At least they aren't staring for the opposite reason!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #43
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Never happend to me, but I would actually like to see the non dolled up version of the women I have gotten to spend time with without make up, and in the clothes they wear just around the house when they don't expect company, and if they walk around naked in their place, even better lol.. If she has freckles great, if not great. ect. Some ladies might feel without those things they are less beautiful or they might be thought less of....that is definately NOT true. If its something that makes them insecure then I say bring it on because then we would be on an even playing field with eachother....no?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #44
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

TonyTiger my thoughts exactly, I could't have said it better.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:50 AM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Your best friend's wife never complains to me about what I wear or where I pee......strange.....

For the record, I've never met or seen casual Zarah.....but I've seen her friend Naomi naked!! Didn't really notice the jeans, flip-flops and sweatshirt until I saw the trail of clothes on the floor to the bed.
Hahahaha!! And we had soooo much fun!!!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women