Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36056
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2017, 06:40 AM   #31
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Not a thing Next, this thread is about male lesbians.

JB I dont always disagree with things that you both say about general hobby stuff, there are many truths.

Still does not negate the fact that he has ML behaviors too just like all the rest. This is going by his definition.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:47 AM   #32
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Not a thing Next, this thread is about male lesbians.

JB I dont always disagree with things that you both say about general hobby stuff, there are many truths.

Still does not negate the fact that he has ML behaviors too just like all the rest. This is going by his definition.
he must hit home with it

obvious this thrAD here

worse yet when you and paul have a site of your own to get away from all this

while bragging of the eccie demise

because of this

its a cycle that's beginning to form
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:49 AM   #33
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Is it male lesbian to be extra attracted to a woman who makes a Star Wars reference when talking about male lesbians?
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:57 AM   #34
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:08 AM   #35
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Is it male lesbian to be extra attracted to a woman who makes a Star Wars reference when talking about male lesbians?
From the desk of Next Best Thing, Founder and President of the Male Lesbian Defense League

Subject: Inquiry From Board Member Soliciting Clarification

No it is not.

Although resorting to Star Wars references is astonishingly corny, the personal issues and private lives of hooks are immaterial when it comes to being functional as prostitutes.

Also please be reminded that it is possible that a male lesbian may, in the future, post a message which is so distasteful and a betrayal of the male gender so severe that it may be indefensible, even by the offices of the Male Lesbian Defense League.

In this case the post will be classified as Terminally Void of Testoterone. The term TVT will be utilized in extremely shameful cases as these.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:18 AM   #36
Ceremony
Premium Access

Ok then.
It was the only thing she posted that I read all of. Which caught my attention then led me to remember a pic she once posted that showed her legs. Nice legs generally lead to a nice ass.
That's all probably off topic though.
The whole male lesbian thing baffles me a bit. Wouldn't it be easier and more traditional just to tell a guy not to be a pussy? My friends and I have been doing that to each other since the school bus days.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:22 AM   #37
voyeur2552
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
The whole male lesbian thing baffles me a bit. Wouldn't it be easier and more traditional just to tell a guy not to be a pussy? My friends and I have been doing that to each other since the school bus days.
THANK YOU!!!!!!
A hundred words and several buzz words to say what could have been said in four words.

Sanity has finally reached this thread.

voyeur2552 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:11 AM   #38
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

The mods don't let you call a pussy a pussy.

If you have accrued enough points and don't want to lose your posting privilege you adapt by using creative language.

A pussy is not exactly the same thing as a male lesbian. All male lesbians are pussies but not all pussies are male lesbians is essentially what it boils down to.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #39
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
I guess he has forgotten hes come to the defence of some hooks here and even gives his favorites pet names...
is it possible that giving pet names is part of being patronizing and /or just passively goofing on the girl ? and the guys ...

the smarter people (not me) can generally insult people in a less offensive manner and when they don't even realize whats happennning

it seems a double win for a true mind fucker

who really knows when reading a typed word?

if that's the case its a brilliant way to just stir up the masses and take a role call
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:30 PM   #40
Ceremony
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post

If you have accrued enough points and don't want to lose your posting privilege you adapt by using creative language.

A pussy is not exactly the same thing as a male lesbian. All male lesbians are pussies but not all pussies are male lesbians is essentially what it boils down to.
The first two parts make sense I guess. And the final part I think I understand. A male lesbian is the type of guy who gets out of the shower to pee because he heard a girl say one time that it was gross?
Old 03-11-2017, 03:46 PM   #41
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I use the standard definition. A male lesbian is someone who although technically male would prefer to be female and as a result thinks and behaves as one would expect a stereotypical aggressively lesbian would when processing his/her own thoughts as pertain to genuinely male behavior.
Guess that takes me off the list. Never once have I wanted to be a woman. I work with lots of women. I hear their conversations and their rationalizations on life. I love women but wouldn't want to be one for all the tea in China.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:49 PM   #42
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'll let you know if any of your posts come up hot for MLism.

This is a PSA brought to you by your friendly neighborhood hook game advocacy representative.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:33 PM   #43
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Speaking of lesbians, curious that the hooks that REALLY love pussy are also the best at providing for their male clients. For example, Chloegiggles, Erica Hall, and over in the GWN Candace, HotLittleHeather, Clea, Mariah, Marissa Love (now Leah@Diamonds), the list goes on. If enjoying their skills makes me an ML, then sign me up for the duration.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #44
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
That is incorrect.

Quote:
Is that important to you? Is this you being creative? Do you think it's working?

Quote:

Nice that you can say that with such certainty. It provides a nice window. If only it were true.....

Quote:
Sorry Elle baby but as a hook you're not eligible for male lesbian status.
Ever seen Elle??? She's no ML.... but she sure does attract them.....

Quote:

Not far from what I experience when I bang out hooks myself.
How did you ever make out with that hook that won't see you?
Maybe you could try PMing her and.... hahahahahahaha.... nah.... that would never work......

Edit add -- Out of curiosity is your rate still 600 firm? If you can add kumquat play -- there is a guy in pgh that might be right up your alley.... and he's looking.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #45
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
That is incorrect.

Is that important to you? Is this you being creative? Do you think it's working?

Nice that you can say that with such certainty. It provides a nice window. If only it were true.....

Ever seen Elle??? She's no ML.... but she sure does attract them.....

How did you ever make out with that hook that won't see you?
Maybe you could try PMing her and.... hahahahahahaha.... nah.... that would never work......

Edit add -- Out of curiosity is your rate still 600 firm? If you can add kumquat play -- there is a guy in pgh that might be right up your alley.... and he's looking.....

Needless to say Paul's message here is easily the most in need of immediate intervention by the Male Lesbian Defense League .

Same rules in effect. So let's get right to the details and see if we can salvage some speck of dignity out of this one, because Paul needs a little help here, maybe even more so than ever. That said, here's the 3/12/17 edition:

While Paul's post has several issues and comes perilously close to being TVT (totally void of testosterone), I think there are two things that can possibly be defended if you maintain as open a mind as humanly possible:

1) Although Paul appears to be worshipping Elle and asserting that because he's able to gossip with her at girl's night out and pre-teen style slumber parties while he and Elle paint one another's toenails, what he is actually doing is being a supportive business partner. Paul's unsuccessful website is a major investment by his standards. Maintaining a united front with Elle is an important element of his plan to remain afloat, even as he betrays friends, changes his mind, and reflexively sides with hooks when they are offended by vaguely unflattering remarks. This is purely brilliant business strategy and shows a commitment to a long-term approach.

2) Although it appears on the surface that Paul is confessing to a disturbing co-mutual anal-insertion fetish between himself and his friends in Pittsburgh, what he is actually telling us is that he likes vegetables.

Paul sort-of gets a pass. Not an easy one though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women