Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #31
MGS198
Valued Poster

I thought the finale was disappointing. I wanted Andrea to get eaten, oh well.
MGS198 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #32
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Darn...I kept dozing off during the show and only got to see part of it! I saw Andrea running through the woods, but don't know why or how she got there!
In case you don't want to know, I'll preface this by saying ***SPOILERS AHEAD*** I love the IMDB spoiler blocker, but we don't have much use for it on this site, so We'll have to do without. :/

So shit went South, and quickly. Zombies/walkers were over-running the farm in droves. BTW, did anyone notice the trouble they had with the fences? If they were stronger, the walkers would have been held at bay! I am so going to survive the Zombie Apocalypse if/when it comes! But I digress...

So everyone is in a shootout killing every walker they encounter. Scores of dead-undead (re-dead?) bodies litter the farm. Rick and his worthless kid (God I wish he and Lori would have gotten killed!) are in the barn and torch dozens before they leave. Jimmy gets killed in Dale's RV, and Patricia gets eaten; nobody will miss either of them, they both sucked! The group gets divided and leave in three cars and Daryl on his motorcycle, but Andrea gets left behind in the chaos.

She picks up a bag of guns and starts popping caps in zombie asses (or heads) like a man woman! The horde chases/drives her into the woods where she drops from exhaustion. Just as a walker is about to pounce on her, a mysterious woman (this is Michonne from the comics) with two pet zombies on chains slices the walker's head clean off, and saves Andrea's life. After that, it was the not-so-shocking revelation of them all being infected, and the episode ending with them not knowing where they'll go next.....which of course will be the prison!
Marcus78 is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #33
Marcus78
Premium Access

Quote:
I thought the finale was disappointing. I wanted Andrea to get eaten, oh well.
I wanted Lori and Carl to get eaten. Maybe the baby in Lori's stomach is a zombie-child and he will painfully eat her alive from the inside out. That is a fitting end for such an annoying and horrible character! Sorry, but I really dislike Lori! LOL
Old 03-19-2012, 03:13 PM   #34
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang, Marcus, pretty hardcore...eaten from the inside out? (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #35
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I like the show. Season 1 was pretty good, it got me hooked on it. I bought it on iTunes since i did not see it on TV and someone recommended the show. I watched all 6 episodes back to back.

The first half of season 2 sort of sucked but the midseason finale was alright. The second half picked up quite a bit. I agree with some of what has been said before, but after all it is a TV show and some suspending of disbelief has to happen. I liked what the revelation was. I guess you could come up with some crazier and creative thing, to what Jenner said, but we are all infected is good. Leaves questions open for future season, like how did everyone become infected, what sort of virus is it, who is responsible for it, is there a cure, etc.

I also think there was a misconception about the virus. I also thought getting cut or bitten turned you into a walker, but what if that is not the case? I mean, i'm trying to recall a time when someone was bitten and did not die and turned. Remember in Season 1 the guy (i forget his name) that got bitten but did not die and they left on the side of the road? He only got a fever and did not turn after several hour (maybe a day) passed since he was bitten. I think they will figure out that you actually have to die to turn and that it does not matter if you were bitten or not, since everyone is infected.

I think the writers are trying to stay somewhat true to the comic book. I read the wiki entry for the comic book and some of the stuff on there is happening with some variation. I also read an interview with one of the writers and he mentioned trying to stay somewhat in line with the story line of the comic book. That's the reason why Shane got killed, i think in the comic book he gets killed from the beginning.

I agree that Lori and Karl are annoying, I'd be happy if at some point Lori gets killed off. I like what they are doing with Rick. He seems to be changing a bit. When he tells lori that he killed shane and when he is talking to the group, it seems he is going to be different in Season 3, probably closer to what shane was. I liked when he told them that if they stayed they had to know that the group was no longer a democracy.

I can't wait for Season 3.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #36
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Must. Resist. Reading. Spoilers!
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #37
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Fav show.. even surpassed True Blood which got a lil hokey (but is better because of nudity).. only now starting to hunt down the comics

Spoiler!

The person who saved Andrea is a badass black chick with a katana and her boyfriend and his buddy Walkers, neutralizes with no arms or jaws, as pets/camo to keep Walkers away.. and a lust-interest for T-Dogg.
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #38
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

10 Reasons Why The Walking Dead Should Just Kill Carl

by Marina Cockenberg on March 20, 2012

1. Carl, stay in the house.
  2. Seriously, Carl. Stay in the house
  3. Carl, I don’t want to yell but it’s the middle of the zombie apocalypse and we’re going to need you to stay close by.
  4. Okay, buddy. Can you be a good little sheriff and stay put? I don’t know, guard the living room. Yes, okay here’s a special hat and you are officially on duty to protect the couch cushions. Just stay in the house.
  5. Carl, I’d ground you but it seems a bit trite what with the hordes of Zombies outside trying to eat our faces.
  6. Remember what happened when another little kid wandered off alone? You were here for that.
  7. It’s great you’re keeping your childish rebellion alive but if one of the bad guys gets you, Daddy is going to have to shoot you in the head.
  8. Please, Carl. Just stay here. I’ll be right back. Protect the couch cushions. Make some lunch. Get back to doing that math homework we inexplicably cared about 4 episodes ago.
  9. Carl, I’m not fucking around. Please, Carl. Just stay in the house. Do this one fucking thing. Just stay in the house for the next 5 minutes.
  10. HAS ANYONE SEEN CARL?? HE’S NOT IN THE HOUSE.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:04 AM   #39
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I'm skipping ahead and not reading the comments. My stupid DVR failed to record the finale! Damn It!
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #40
snotty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

i wannna know--- what happened to the imprisoned in the next season? they all dead and locked in the cells, or was the yard open for fun?
snotty1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:29 AM   #41
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Finally Rick says the fortify a position. What? Like this couldn't have been done earlier at the farm? I still can't get over how easy it would have been to do this and avoid all the loss of members in the group. However, Shane had to go! This guy was a cancer to be excised! But I also like Rick's declaration it is not a democracy anymore! There was a reason the Romans elected a dictator in times of great need. And this is one of them. For good or ill these people are going to have to march in lock step and quite their bitching if they are going to survive.

Anyway it would seem to me the next season should start with a plan of action incorporating a division of labor with long term strategic and tactical goals for survival and expansion. At some point it will be necessary to go Zombie hunting as well and they will need a secure base of operations and support in order to eliminate the Zombie scourge.

But that's just me. I tend to think in terms of Zombie Payback!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #42
got2bfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I finally finished up the second half of the second season. I couldn't believe that Rick killed Shane!! I have been a fan since the very first episode. I want to read the comics but too busy right now to read. I didn't know there were so many fans of this show on here!! That is awesome!
got2bfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #43
Marcus78
Premium Access

Thumbs up

Here's a .gif of Michonne. This is going to be one seriously bad ass, zombie-killing mofo. next season!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #44
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Snotty...they played the last episode last night on AMC. Maybe they'll show it again tonight.

@ Skylar...what a brat!!

Marcus, you get the award for BEST gifs...EVER!! That hooded zombie slasher looks feminine to me. What I don't understand is...why drag around armless zombies? Did I miss something? And, Lori needs a major spanking...what a biotich!!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #45
Marcus78
Premium Access

Quote:
Marcus, you get the award for BEST gifs...EVER!! That hooded zombie slasher looks feminine to me. What I don't understand is...why drag around armless zombies? Did I miss something? And, Lori needs a major spanking...what a biotich!!
Why thank you Nikki! Sonya created a little monster when she taught me how to post pictures in her pet-photos thread WAAAYYY back when.

There is a story about who the zombies Michonne is leading around, and why she has them, but I won't spoil it out in public. As for why they're armless, and jawless, (look closely and you'll see they're missing their lower jaws) zombies can scratch, claw and bite to infect or kill you.

It's kinda like Pharaohs castrating their servants to preserve the chastity of their wives back in the day. You don't want to take the chance....especially if it's your ass on the line! LOL I cannot wait until the next season starts up! I'd totally be down for forming a watching party, or at least meeting somewhere to drink beer and watch it, if anyone were down for such an idea!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women