Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2017, 01:46 PM   #31
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smpslt7 View Post
LOL GFE you need to get over yourself. Nobody will go apeshit over anything you have to say.
Oh, really? Then why do crunchy and millsy keep proving you wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
There are actually more rallies and marches to combat black-on-black crime than there are for police killings.
Link?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:09 PM   #32
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Oh, really? Then why do crunchy and millsy keep proving you wrong?

Link?
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...ities-all-time

http://www.twincities.com/2016/03/31...ce-in-st-paul/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/jennif...media-n2358675

In 5 seconds of searching I found articles from this year, last year, the year before and after that talking about the things people are doing in black communities to combat black-on-black crime. If you're that lazy or that bigoted that you make false statements without knowing the facts or knowing the communities, you should just admit you're a racist. I found an article talking about protests to black-on-black crime by people in Chicago. So again I say, we can talk about both, we in the black community actually are. What are you doing to combat the social injustices we face?
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #33
gfejunkie

Well, gee. "Dozens" turned out.

How many hundreds or thousands showed up for these?

I'll bet no one wanted to fry the cops in Las Vegas last Sunday.

Remember this... The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun...

http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/1-killed-...urch-shooting/
Old 10-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #34
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, gee. "Dozens" turned out.

How many hundreds or thousands showed up for these?

I'll bet no one wanted to fry the cops in Las Vegas last Sunday.

Remember this... The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun...

http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/1-killed-...urch-shooting/

Lol bigots. First it’s blacks aren’t talking about black-on-black crime. Show multiple instances from different places and it’s well in that one place it wasn’t a lot of people.

Oh in Vegas a black guy was shot while going back and saving people. Maybe show you respect his heroics by understanding the issues people like him goes through.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:39 PM   #35
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Whispers and 10 other old fat white dudes won a class action lawsuit against Oneida.
Now THAT is funny!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:30 PM   #36
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

This gfejunkie character is a like an older, scrawny Archie Bunker:

Archie Bunker on Gun Control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

Right?
Old 10-09-2017, 04:04 AM   #37
gfejunkie

And, you sound like Harvey Weinstein blaming Wayne Lapierre and Donald Trump for his own problems...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2636680

BTW, he just got fired from his own company...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/08/medi...any/index.html

A lefty lib that's been living his own 'Access Hollywood' lifestyle for decades. Seems dimretard hypocrisy knows no bounds. Wonder how much pussy he's grabbed over the years.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:43 AM   #38
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
And, you sound like Harvey Weinstein blaming Wayne Lapierre and Donald Trump for his own problems...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2636680

BTW, he just got fired from his own company...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/08/medi...any/index.html

A lefty lib that's been living his own 'Access Hollywood' lifestyle for decades. Seems dimretard hypocrisy knows no bounds. Wonder how much pussy he's grabbed over the years.

Yeah a Democrat who hasn't been defended by people in the party. They've donated the money he gave to worthy causes and called his out his actions.

But how about this guy:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/05/medi...lly/index.html

Defending a guy who was fired also. Well I guess when you're caught on tape admitting that you sexual assault women. On tape admitting you go into the dressing rooms of underage girls to see them change. When you have Roger Ailes as an advisor when it's been established he was sexists and accused of harassment. Oh and when you and members of your family have been photographed looking pretty friendly with the same person a dumbass like gfeflunkie is trying to call out.

Democrats have called out Weinstein, Republicans heard tapes of the things he said. Had a history of his bad deeds. And women coming out against him. And they voted for him. I don't think y'all have a moral high ground here. But nice try.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:36 AM   #39
gfejunkie

Quote:
Yeah a Democrat who hasn't been defended by people in the party. They've donated the money he gave to worthy causes and called his out his actions.
ROTFLMAO!!!

They took it out of one pocket and put it the other!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...litical-groups
Old 10-09-2017, 07:50 AM   #40
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Pray tell - where are all the liberal Hollywood women at - very quite for such an outspoken women's right community.
Wait - I really want to know what Hillary is going to say - has she spoken yet? Or is she busy hiding the money that good ole Harvey donated to her last campaign. Or Obama - did not one of his daughters work for the Weinstein company? Where is Michelle? She sure had something to say about women voting for Trump--- but now? Oh the hypocrisy!!!

Quote:

But how about this guy:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/05/medi...lly/index.html

Defending a guy who was fired also. Well I guess when you're caught on tape admitting that you sexual assault women. On tape admitting you go into the dressing rooms of underage girls to see them change. When you have Roger Ailes as an advisor when it's been established he was sexists and accused of harassment. Oh and when you and members of your family have been photographed looking pretty friendly with the same person a dumbass like gfeflunkie is trying to call out.

Democrats have called out Weinstein, Republicans heard tapes of the things he said. Had a history of his bad deeds. And women coming out against him. And they voted for him. I don't think y'all have a moral high ground here. But nice try.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:13 AM   #41
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Pray tell - where are all the liberal Hollywood women at - very quite for such an outspoken women's right community.
Wait - I really want to know what Hillary is going to say - has she spoken yet? Or is she busy hiding the money that good ole Harvey donated to her last campaign. Or Obama - did not one of his daughters work for the Weinstein company? Where is Michelle? She sure had something to say about women voting for Trump--- but now? Oh the hypocrisy!!!

Oh the hypocrisy from people who again voted for a man who talked about assaulting women. Where were you on that? A man who defended people who harassed women, where were you on that? Conservatives asking where women are at when the highest rated news channel for them is continuously being shown to have a problem with men assaulting women, where are you on that? Do you still watch FoxNews? Please tell me you don’t, otherwise you’re a hypocrite and a partisan hack. Yes one of Obama’s daughters worked for Weinstein but what does that have to do with him? Unless you’re saying he knew of these actions by Weinstein. If so you’re saying that a father knowingly sent his daughter to work for a man who assaults women, I doubt that. And while we are talking about people and Weinstein, maybe look at the pics of Ivanka, Jared, dear leader and his wife all smiles with him. Don’t forget until recently the Trumps were New York Dems, they were pals with him. Another person in Trumps orbit who does these things, not surprisingly. Funny you guys want to bring up who donated to Hilary, I can only imagine the people who donated to Trump’s campaign. How many white supremacists donated on his website? When will Trump denounce them? When will he speak on the rally in Charlottesville that occurred again this weekend? I mean Dems didn’t come out and play the many sides here, that’s how you deny evil. But you guys don’t care about that, it’s a question of well this person didn’t say enough. Or this person had a son who was seen talking to Weinstein. Well damn Trump’s son talked to Russians about colluding, openly talked about defrauding people in emails and had that case thrown out because of his daddy’s lawyer being a donor. If we want to talk about the dirt of people leading the parties right now, it ain’t close.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:39 AM   #42
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

I do NOT (nor does anyone I know or associate with) defend Harvey Weinstein at all. I think he has behaved like a scumbag towards women. Kinda like our current President. The differences, and this is a HUGE difference, is that some people on this forum choose the actually defend Trump for HIS behavior.

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,”

Oh, BTW, this happened while he was supposed to be faithful to Melania.

What a guy! Some of you are willing to turn the blind eye towards Trump's behavior.

Donald Trump: Sexual Preditor in Chief
Old 10-09-2017, 09:52 AM   #43
gfejunkie

Nobody here is defending his behavior. He was forgiven. By the electorate.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #44
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
LOL You are desperately trying not to answer the question. You defend him to no end and make excuses for not directly addressing Trump's behavior. And that is pathetic.

I condemn Harvey Weinstein and don't think he should ever work in Hollywood again because of his behavior. But YOU... You thought and still think Trump should be President. You applaud everything he does.

I condemn both of them, but you don't.

Trump is an ADMITTED sexual predator. And you want to act like it's not relevant. Nice try.

Old 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM   #45
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

You’re not defending his behavior but you voted for him? That’s odd. When an black NFL player protest, I hear calls for his job. When a white billionaire admits to being a sexual predator, he’s awarded the highest office in the land. That’s kinda like you awarded his behavior.

You guys are a weird and dumb bunch. You love to talk about the majority of Americans on things like kneeling during the anthem but ignore that overwhelming the majority of Americans voted against Trump. So he hasn’t been forgiven by majority of the country. And he hasn’t owned up to his mistakes either so can we even say he’s trying to atone for his mistakes?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women