Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161054
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2022, 03:02 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Barnette Tweets and Breitbart are Oz Media? Really? The Breitbart piece posted the same documents you did. And Parnell and another Colonel are still skeptical about her record. Gregg Kelly also is. That’s 3 WAR veterans. Are they somehow Oz sycophants? I listened to her speak. My bullshit detector went off. So who’s being played? I’m not voting for her. I’m also skeptical of Oz. It has nothing to do with the media as you suggest. At the end of the day, I’ll vote for whomever wins the primary in the general.

BTW I meant to quote BB. Post 29

https://t.me/freedomforcebattalion/19641

I wouldn’t be surprised if a bombshell hits before Tuesday.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/37188

I trust Trump far more than Bannon. Or Pompeo.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 04:20 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Barnette Tweets and Breitbart are Oz Media? Really? The Breitbart piece posted the same documents you did. And Parnell and another Colonel are still skeptical about her record. Gregg Kelly also is. That’s 3 WAR veterans. Are they somehow Oz sycophants? I listened to her speak. My bullshit detector went off. So who’s being played? I’m not voting for her. I’m also skeptical of Oz. It has nothing to do with the media as you suggest. At the end of the day, I’ll vote for whomever wins the primary in the general.

BTW I meant to quote BB. Post 29

https://t.me/freedomforcebattalion/19641

I wouldn’t be surprised if a bombshell hits before Tuesday.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/37188

I trust Trump far more than Bannon. Or Pompeo.
No - Breitbart is not OZ media. But what I said was this was all part of the coordinated attack by OZ. The selective tweets in that Citizens Press hit job? Leaving out others of course

And Breitbart's article actually debunked Hannity and Kelly's false claims. But ask yourself why the news stories, the BS claims, etc all hit the same day. With fake videos and lies put out by Hannity and Kelly and Grenell using classic liberal misinformation techniques.

As to Parnell - he's endorsed McCormick so of course he is not going to be pushing Barnette.

As to her military record - the records were released for all to see. Anyone still pushing that line of questions has an agenda

Gregg Kelly has his head buried so far up OZ's ass it isn't funny. He is still trying to share the fake edited video he originally pushed. He is a piece of trash for doing so and yes, an Oz sycophant

Trump is out of touch on this one. Hannity has been an OZ sycophant for some time and most people believe the only reason Trump endorsed liberal OZ is because Hannity pushed him to do so. So on this one, I will go with Steve Bannon.

There is no doubt Barnette is much more unknown than the others in the race but you also need a candidate who comes across as genuine to go up against Fetterman. That ain't OZ. Oz would get trounced by Fetterman, as a disgenuine NJ carpetbagger. Plus OZ's liberal elitist past would deflate MAGA turnout.

Remember, my preference initially was McCormick but if Barnette has the best chance to defeat Oz, she has my vote. If something big (and not more fake Hannity / Kelly bullshit) comes out in the meantime, I will reconsider and continue backing McCormick. But there is no way I can ever vote for Oz, now or in November. And I know lot's of people who think the same about him. No sense electing RINO's just because they have an R next to their name
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 04:23 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/12046

����
Jack Posobiec is pushing Kathy Barnett hard.

His entire day has been dedicated to trash Dr. Oz and promote Barnett. ��

I thought reporters were supposed to have no bias. There’s some agenda behind this.

There’s a reason why Trump endorsed Dr. Oz.

Trust Trump.
Not Jack Posobiec.

��

Oz media or Barnette media? Just sayin
Old 05-12-2022, 04:31 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
No - Breitbart is not OZ media. But what I said was this was all part of the coordinated attack by OZ. The selective tweets in that Citizens Press hit job? Leaving out others of course

And Breitbart's article actually debunked Hannity and Kelly's false claims. But ask yourself why the news stories, the BS claims, etc all hit the same day. With fake videos and lies put out by Hannity and Kelly and Grenell using classic liberal misinformation techniques.

As to Parnell - he's endorsed McCormick so of course he is not going to be pushing Barnette.

As to her military record - the records were released for all to see. Anyone still pushing that line of questions has an agenda

Gregg Kelly has his head buried so far up OZ's ass it isn't funny. He is still trying to share the fake edited video he originally pushed. He is a piece of trash for doing so and yes, an Oz sycophant

Trump is out of touch on this one. Hannity has been an OZ sycophant for some time and most people believe the only reason Trump endorsed liberal OZ is because Hannity pushed him to do so. So on this one, I will go with Steve Bannon.

There is no doubt Barnette is much more unknown than the others in the race but you also need a candidate who comes across as genuine to go up against Fetterman. That ain't OZ. Oz would get trounced by Fetterman, as a disgenuine NJ carpetbagger. Plus OZ's liberal elitist past would deflate MAGA turnout.

Remember, my preference initially was McCormick but if Barnette has the best chance to defeat Oz, she has my vote. If something big (and not more fake Hannity / Kelly bullshit) comes out in the meantime, I will reconsider and continue backing McCormick. But there is no way I can ever vote for Oz, now or in November. And I know lot's of people who think the same about him. No sense electing RINO's just because they have an R next to their name
Well, I can tell you this, I’m not duped by any media. For over a decade. Check my posts in the PF. They go back a long way. I’m no Johnny come lately. I’m connecting the dots. From what I read and see. I came to the conclusion that somethings wrong with Barnette. Trump said it in his last tweet. But, if she wins, he’ll support her. So will I. Trump has read all the classified info. I agree with that. Unlike the rest of us. He said she’s not vetted, and some things need to be explained. That will ultimately be her downfall. I’ll bet you a steak dinner and drinks.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:47 PM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Trump is starting to turn me... Maybe Doctor Oz really IS
the best o' the lot.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 04:56 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/12046

����
Jack Posobiec is pushing Kathy Barnett hard.

His entire day has been dedicated to trash Dr. Oz and promote Barnett. ��

I thought reporters were supposed to have no bias. There’s some agenda behind this.

There’s a reason why Trump endorsed Dr. Oz.

Trust Trump.
Not Jack Posobiec.

��

Oz media or Barnette media? Just sayin
Jack has been anti-OZ for some time. Remember Philly is Jack's hometown. He is familiar with OZ and knows he is a liberal carpetbagger

He has been active on this today and last evening because he got pissed off by the coordinated hits with fake videos and lies from Hannity, Kelly and Grenell.

And by trashing OZ - you mean posting actual videos and comments made by Oz? Because that is all he has done. Not fake ones - real ones
Old 05-12-2022, 05:03 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I can tell you this, I’m not duped by any media. For over a decade. Check my posts in the PF. They go back a long way. I’m no Johnny come lately. I’m connecting the dots. From what I read and see. I came to the conclusion that somethings wrong with Barnette. Trump said it in his last tweet. But, if she wins, he’ll support her. So will I. Trump has read all the classified info. I agree with that. Unlike the rest of us. He said she’s not vetted, and some things need to be explained. That will ultimately be her downfall. I’ll bet you a steak dinner and drinks.
Trump is just covering his bases in that tweet - trying to support OZ but giving himself an out if Barnette wins

And there is no classified info Trump read about Barnette. Come on - Trump didn't know who she was until a week ago. How could he read any classified info.

I don't disagree with you that she is mainly an unknown and therefore not as vetted as the two guys who have been spending millions in the race. It could be her downfall, it could be just the type of genuine attitude people want and need to beat Fetterman. No doubt she is a risk but no doubt she is NOT a RINO when we all know Oz is.

Anyway, we will see. But Congressman Burgess Owens came out today supporting Barnette as did a former Trump appointee.

Burgess Owens - My friend Jack Brewer knows what he's talking about. Looking forward to seeing what @Kathy4Truth accomplishes in the Senate.

and

Former Trump appointee calls his endorsement of Dr. Oz 'wrong,' supports Kathy Barnette in Pennsylvania

Former Trump appointee Jack Brewer came out in support of Kathy Barnette in the Pennsylvania GOP primary, saying former President Trump was wrong to endorse Dr. Mehmet Oz.

"I am here today to endorse Kathy Barnette for U.S. Senate in the state of Pennsylvania," Brewer said in a video message Thursday. "As a former Philadelphia Eagle, I understand the issues that are facing so many of the underserved across that state. And I'll tell you what, Trump got this one wrong. Dr. Oz just does not represent American Christian principles that this nation was founded on."

Brewer, a former NFL player who served on Trump's Commission on the Social Status of Black Men and Boys, made his endorsement one day after anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List endorsed Barnette over Oz.

"We are excited to endorse Kathy Barnette for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania," said SBA List President Marjorie Dannenfelser in a statement. "Kathy is a courageous advocate for life who exposes the human cost of abortion. "

Brewer said that the country is facing "spiritual battles" that are "attacking our country from its core," while defending her against what he called slanderous media coverage.

Polls show a tight race between Oz and Barnette, who are the top two of the three candidates in the running. According to the Real Clear Politics polling average, Oz currently has a 2.3 point lead over Barnette. Former Under Secretary of the U.S. Treasury David McCormick is currently running in third, trailing Barnette by less than one point in the polling aggregate.

But Brewer believes Barnette is the best choice in the race, citing her principles and service in the U.S. military.

"Kathy Barnette understands, she's a real warrior. She served in the U.S. military and will continue to serve and represent the people of Pennsylvania through her time in the senate," Brewer said. "I know this woman, she's a principled lady, and we got to get her in D.C."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bre...kathy-barnette
Old 05-12-2022, 05:24 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump is just covering his bases in that tweet - trying to support OZ but giving himself an out if Barnette wins

And there is no classified info Trump read about Barnette. Come on - Trump didn't know who she was until a week ago. How could he read any classified info.

I don't disagree with you that she is mainly an unknown and therefore not as vetted as the two guys who have been spending millions in the race. It could be her downfall, it could be just the type of genuine attitude people want and need to beat Fetterman. No doubt she is a risk but no doubt she is NOT a RINO when we all know Oz is.

Anyway, we will see. But Congressman Burgess Owens came out today supporting Barnette as did a former Trump appointee.

Burgess Owens - My friend Jack Brewer knows what he's talking about. Looking forward to seeing what @Kathy4Truth accomplishes in the Senate.

and

Former Trump appointee calls his endorsement of Dr. Oz 'wrong,' supports Kathy Barnette in Pennsylvania

Former Trump appointee Jack Brewer came out in support of Kathy Barnette in the Pennsylvania GOP primary, saying former President Trump was wrong to endorse Dr. Mehmet Oz.

"I am here today to endorse Kathy Barnette for U.S. Senate in the state of Pennsylvania," Brewer said in a video message Thursday. "As a former Philadelphia Eagle, I understand the issues that are facing so many of the underserved across that state. And I'll tell you what, Trump got this one wrong. Dr. Oz just does not represent American Christian principles that this nation was founded on."

Brewer, a former NFL player who served on Trump's Commission on the Social Status of Black Men and Boys, made his endorsement one day after anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List endorsed Barnette over Oz.

"We are excited to endorse Kathy Barnette for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania," said SBA List President Marjorie Dannenfelser in a statement. "Kathy is a courageous advocate for life who exposes the human cost of abortion. "

Brewer said that the country is facing "spiritual battles" that are "attacking our country from its core," while defending her against what he called slanderous media coverage.

Polls show a tight race between Oz and Barnette, who are the top two of the three candidates in the running. According to the Real Clear Politics polling average, Oz currently has a 2.3 point lead over Barnette. Former Under Secretary of the U.S. Treasury David McCormick is currently running in third, trailing Barnette by less than one point in the polling aggregate.

But Brewer believes Barnette is the best choice in the race, citing her principles and service in the U.S. military.

"Kathy Barnette understands, she's a real warrior. She served in the U.S. military and will continue to serve and represent the people of Pennsylvania through her time in the senate," Brewer said. "I know this woman, she's a principled lady, and we got to get her in D.C."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bre...kathy-barnette
Look Bro, this is your OPINION. As mine is. I’m not telling anyone who to vote for and not saying you’re somehow “duped” for not supporting my OPINION. I thought you were a little out of line there. Vote for who ever floats your boat. It’s all we can do. Let the chips fall where they may.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:35 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look Bro, this is your OPINION. As mine is. I’m not telling anyone who to vote for and not saying you’re somehow “duped” for not supporting my OPINION. I thought you were a little out of line there. Vote for who ever floats your boat. It’s all we can do. Let the chips fall where they may.
Bam my friend - of course I am posting my opinion as are you. But I never told you or anyone how to vote in this race (and to be fair neither did you). I have even posted how I preferred McCormick but have moved to Barnette just recently

And unless I am wrong, I never used the term duped. I did say "you are being played by Oz media cronies" and that was only in relation to the fake edited video Greg Kelly was pushing - and the lies about her military service Hannity and Kelly were pushing. I think that was a fair statement that Hannity and Kelly are trying to deceive / play people (not you per se but the entire public)

Everyone here needs to vote who they believe is best - we are on the same page . Anyway I think this has been a good discussion of the candidates
Old 05-12-2022, 05:39 PM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

This woman while not well known is obviously a fighter.

Let's see if Hannity has the balls to do this. Although she would be better off doing this on Tucker Carlson's show where she would get a fair shake which she won't from Hannity if he can manage to pull his head out of OZ's ass

Kathy Barnette - @Kathy4Truth - 1h

If @SeanHannity wants to claim his show is “fair and balanced,” then bring me on, in-studio with @DrOz and let’s have a fair and balanced discussion.

I'm blocking out 9pm on Monday, just for you Sean.

Ratings will be huge! See you then.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:41 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
This woman while not well know is obviously a fighter.

Let's see if Hannity has the balls to do this. Although she would be better off doing this on Tucker Carlson's show where she would get a fair shake which she won't from Hannity if he can manage to pull his head out of OZ's ass

Kathy Barnette - @Kathy4Truth - 1h

If @SeanHannity wants to claim his show is “fair and balanced,” then bring me on, in-studio with @DrOz and let’s have a fair and balanced discussion.

I'm blocking out 9pm on Monday, just for you Sean.

Ratings will be huge! See you then.
“Bam - sorry my friend but you are being played by Oz media”

PLAYED, DUPED. What’s the difference? I’m not either played nor duped by anyone.
Old 05-12-2022, 05:46 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
“Bam - sorry my friend but you are being played by Oz media”

Played, DUPED. What’s the difference?
OK, but what would you call it when Kelly and Hannity clearly put out a fake video and fake information to the public? What exactly is their goal? They are playing people. I guess I could have said they are lieing to people. Same difference

It wasn't about you - it was about their deceitful actions
Old 05-12-2022, 05:47 PM   #43
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Brother bam, my opinion, for what it’s worth to you (and I assume that’s slim to none), oz is phony as a 3 dollar bill.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 05:53 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, but what would you call it when Kelly and Hannity clearly put out a fake video and fake information to the public? What exactly is their goal? They are playing people. I guess I could have said they are lieing to people. Same difference

It wasn't about you - it was about their deceitful actions
If you say so. I’m losing faith in you. I’ve been ahead of the mockingbird media. I know what it is. As Trump would, best of luck.

“Bam - sorry my friend but you are being played by Oz media “
Old 05-12-2022, 06:29 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Brother bam, my opinion, for what it’s worth to you (and I assume that’s slim to none), oz is phony as a 3 dollar bill.
Most are. I said was a skeptic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women